Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheAish

Bringing komo into this mix would further make the show deteriorate. They need to have a clear direction before komo's entry would work. Either get Bajaj out of this mix or get Anu out of this mix. 

So CVs be brave and either let Anu go or give him a separate track or let Bajaj go or give him a separate track.

PS: And please don't make a mockery of Anurag....you don't have to make a good simple well behaved guy turn into a foolish caricature of his old self. People can be smart and still follow the moral path. God did not selectively only give intelligence to those with questionable principles and morals only. Give the character some dignity and let him go at least or just give him memory loss and get him out of Prejaj equation. 

Thank you for a well -thought and extremely articulate post Aish..

Have nothing to add on whatever you have written in the initial paragraphs; will be commenting on the ones above only.

@ Red : I wonder if AltBalaji has a fully and effectively functioning  Research and Development Department . If they have one then they must have assessed week-on-week rating of the Show and have found that the Show rode on high waves on those weeks when the leads, together or separately fought negativity in any shape and size. At present the Show is already high on negativity and pessimism quotients - for both the fandoms as well as individual actor's stans. Adding extra negativity to an already convoluted mess seems to be their idea of creativity... Aamna, as new Komolika might bring in some curiosity and even new viewers, but for how long will it be sustained if the track is stuck in a rut and there is no character progression or fluidity of story? 

@ Black : Isn't that one thing that either fandom is asking for? But so far the writing and execution both have been so shoddy that there seems to be no proper story or framework to retain both the characters with a story of their own, without either butchering or degrading one character to elevate another. But it seems this is something the writers of KZK reboot are incapable of. 

So what  idea is being used to retain both the fandom? --- Dangle FL like a pendulum on either side on alternate days... As you have said, they HAVE to choose only one male for Pre. However, that will definitely mean losing a chunk of viewers, a collateral damage they have to be prepared for because once the indication is clear that one couple is going to be an endgame, one of the fandom will move on cause at the moment both the fandom are hanging by a thread. 

@ Green : Mockery is the word, intentional or not is the question though. One week they want to turn him all black to elevate a parallel lead and on the very next his character is made whiter than before. And there is where the progression stops : no arc, no character development and no harmony in his words and actions. But on the lighter note, that has been the case for other characters too. From grey to jet-speedy white to supersonic-speedy black for the parallel lead and oscillation syndrome for the FL. Dignity of every character has been compromised, every  character has been mocked, I agree, Anu a little more. I wonder if either of these actor is getting what was promised in the initial script. The nonchalance and resultant disconnect show on their face as well as acting...

But does mata care? No

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree. Nothing much to add.My only wish now is to hear new dialogues for Anurag. I will be very grateful to the dialogue writers if they can do that😒

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It was a deal..NOT BLACKMAIL FOR THE LAST TIME!

EVEN PRERNA YEST. WRONGLY SAID SHE MARRIED BAJAJ SO THAT HE WON'T HURT BASU???? What the hell??!!!! 

Liars.