Minnie VM - A Lifeless Face You'll Soon Forget

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Well, despite my words and strong feelings for this girl, I still can't shake off what happened to her last week. It was horrible and shouldn't have happened. What's worse is that these events don't even seem like the last of it. There's still a lot more sorrow awaiting her and I just don't think it's fair for a girl who has already suffered so much to keep suffering like this.

I truly hope that good days are ahead of her and that she can reach a point where she can put all of this behind her like a bad dream.

I hope you all enjoy. <3

a lifeless face you'll soon forget

Agreed. This is also a girl shown to have mental health issues so babita should really have shown to know better. These issues don’t just end with one visit to a psychologist; but they’ve shown her to be so engrossed in her new life than she’s totally blinded to everything else, from mini’s exam to her bday to her business. 

After a year you’d think there would really be more character growth - all other characters have shown it except babita

Babita will ruin everything!! Her head is in the clouds or something. I am amazed how she was able to manage Minnie and the house before when now she can barely function without ruining something or the other. 

The writers have failed to show consistency and growth in her character. I wonder whether the actress is disappointed with this cos the show is VERY different to how it was first introduced

Beautiful VM by you, Gur! 😳❤️

Thanks for this.

I Don't even talk much now a days considering how everyone is annoyed with too much of minnie & kinda bashing her.

But that's the writer’s fault,hain na??they are making minnie Center if PB.  

But Minnie is actually suffering in the show.Just coz they show her scenes more doesn’t mean this character is not going through less hell.

Each & every comment on her by hanita are creating havoc her.I know she is overreacting.

But at that age,I was worse.Heck,my parents forgot my 18th bday for a very much legit reason & I made such a big fuss back then.And I literally nagged them all of my later bdays.

I guess I'm also a making hill out of mole type  minnie then.