Kumkum Bhagya

⭐️ KKB New Generation- Discussion Thread ⭐️

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Welcome to the main discussion thread of KKB’s New Generation.... fully dedicated to discussing all new generation characters, their relationships, scenes... ANYTHING related to new generation and even post leap new characters you want to talk about. 

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail

✨Cast info✨

Mughda Chapekar as Prachi 

Krishna Kaul as Ranbir 

Naina Singh as Rhea

Aparna Mishra as Shahana

Zeeshan Khan as Aryan

Miss-Behave thumbnail

✨Character info✨

Prachi: Simplistic, focused, goal-oriented.... Prachi is a well-rounded and mature person with a serious outlook towards life. Despite being Short-tempered with a no-nonsense attitude, prachi is well-mannered, respectful and caring towards all. She idolises her mother most of all. Her very nature gains her respect from people as well as envy from some. 

Ranbir: Care-free, laid-back, charming and cool, Ranbir is loved by one and all around him for his charm and his humorous persona. Both the resident hottie and clown, everywhere he goes he claims their attention and admiration. 

Rhea: Vain, Self-centred, and arrogant, it is her way or no way. Believing herself to be the only daughter of rockstar Abhishek Mehra, she both expects and demands attention and respect, even stooping to scheming and putting people down who she perceives a threat to her ego. 

Aryan: Sweet as a pea, innocent and good-natured, he is jovial and well mannered who loves and respects all around him. He has a close brotherly bond with his best friend, Ranbir. 

Shahana: Adorable yet short-tempered, immature and ditsy, shahana is an open-book in that age speaks what is on her mind and never minces her words, putting her in direct conflict with people she dislikes. She is incredibly loving and defensive towards her loved ones, being very close to prachi who she treats like a sister.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Hi guys,

In this thread we can discuss all scenes related to new gen and any other discussions about new gen characters. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I started watching this show for mughda, but now watch the show for new gen as a whole. They are fresh, full of life, funny and first-class entertainment. Their youth-oriented stories appeal to me unlike so many shows where it feels too sad-bahu/ family drama based. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I am so looking forward to prachi and rhea participating in the fashion show. It's going to be interesting seeing as both are wearing traditional indian and to see their different takes on it. I feel rhea will end up giving her indian looks a lot of modern twists but home costume/ wardrobe department don't act stingy with prachi's wardrobe. I mean, have you guys noticed how tv serials give the best wardrobe to vamps and the cheapest looking stuff to the female leads? How unfair is that? 😡

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Miss-Behave thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3kJW7Ch648/

One of the most amazing pranbir vm's I have seen... good song choice.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3mYDe9BAiw/

Miss-Behave thumbnail

More aryan-ranbir bromance/ bro-fights today. Been missing this nok jhok between the two. Will add caps or videos related to this scene later. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail