Patiala Babes

Zyada mat socho ji...it's ok, it's all good

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nope, it actually isn't all good, HS ji๐Ÿ˜†

Aapke sochne se, want karne se "all good" nahin ho jaayega. 

You can see the issues right in front of your eyes but you are deliberately brushing them under the carpet and not dealing with them. 

You can also sense that something is off with Mini but you are too scared to address it....so even when Babita tries to pick up on it, you tell her not to think either.....cuz ek Babita hi mushkil se handle ho rahi hai, toh Mini kahaan se handle karoge abhi๐Ÿ˜†

To be fair, I get your fears cuz jab Babita "sochne" lag jaati hai toh she gets ultra hyper and then there's more issues to manage.....lol but even then.....brushing things under the carpet is not the solution. 

The "make me proud" moment between HS and Mini.....brief tha...but I liked the undercurrents there....He sees everything but doesn't want to dwell on it......still too scared. 

Come on, HS ji....aap thaanedaar ho....itna toh jigra rakho๐Ÿ˜†.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Lmao, shaadi ke baad thanedaar sahab ki toh tai tai phiss ho gayi hai. Yeh thaane mein acha kaam kar le, ab toh yeh hi kaafi hai. ๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: asmaanixx

Lmao, shaadi ke baad thanedaar sahab ki toh tai tai phiss ho gayi hai. Yeh thaane mein acha kaam kar le, ab toh yeh hi kaafi hai. ๐Ÿ˜†

Shaadi = barbaadi. No "sukh" is worth this syaapa๐Ÿ˜†

Khud ka dimaag toh off ho hi gaya hai shaadi ke baad, ab dusron ko bhi nahin lagaane dena. He's behaving like an Ostrich with his head buried in the sand๐Ÿ˜†

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

how come no one knows minis birth date. shes been harping about it im turning 18 in 2 weeks n all. no one asked when. spcly HS , NB , lala. why b day responsibility only on babita. ek baar pooch to lete kab hai b day. And babita why the hell dint she involve HS in planning/getting gift for mini. she wants him to be her dad. Parents do involve each other in buying gifts for their kids. 

I want to see the HS who got a camera for mini just because she said she is so fond of photography and wanted to do a course. he was the one who saw through what she longed for. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Shaadi = barbaadi. No "sukh" is worth this syaapa๐Ÿ˜†

Khud ka dimaag toh off ho hi gaya hai shaadi ke baad, ab dusron ko bhi nahin lagaane dena. He's behaving like an Ostrich with his head buried in the sand๐Ÿ˜†

Sometimes I feel like this is what the characters have come down to ๐Ÿ˜†:

Image result for i can't hear you gif

AreYaar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: naq5

how come no one knows minis birth date. shes been harping about it im turning 18 in 2 weeks n all. no one asked when. spcly HS , NB , lala. why b day responsibility only on babita. ek baar pooch to lete kab hai b day. And babita why the hell dint she involve HS in planning/getting gift for mini. she wants him to be her dad. Parents do involve each other in buying gifts for their kids. 

I want to see the HS who got a camera for mini just because she said she is so fond of photography and wanted to do a course. he was the one who saw through what she longed for. 

LOL have you seen how the last few days went? Kisko kya yaad rahega bhai after SO many tamashas? ๐Ÿ˜†

Babita ko fursat kahaan milti hai from dealing with her own issues to manage to tell anyone about Mini's b'day....lol badi mushkil se toh woh pati ke sukh bhogne lagi thi๐Ÿ˜†....is sab mein Mini ka kahaan se sochti? ๐Ÿ˜†

Waise bhi it seems she is used to planning and prepping for Mini's b'day on her own since so many years.....so it wouldn't naturally occur to her to involve HS for the b'day....aadat nahin hai to share all things with him yet. 

Bas bolne ko she wanted him to be a father but she herself doesn't know how to make space for him properly between herself and Mini. 

@bold: Aww woh wala HS toh ab memories mein hi reh gaya....sigh๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, he was amazingly perceptive about Mini once.....I would say he still is in many ways but now he's choosing to not think, not act on his gut instinct when it comes to Mini. 

Waise they were all talking so much about Mini's exams today....lol I will still be shocked if Mini passes these exams after all the mess their lives have been through since the shaadi๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: asmaanixx

Sometimes I feel like this is what the characters have come down to ๐Ÿ˜†:

Image result for i can't hear you gif

๐Ÿคฃ Bang on. This about sums it up. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Waise today's HS-Babita scene was good.....flowed more naturally than their other recent scenes which have felt more put on and artificial. 

I was quite thankful to see a Babita not a)crying .....or b)acting in a put on coy manner. 

Aaj she was looking normal....lol....and even HS taking care of her was done in a simple manner without any put on taam jhaam. Convo bhi simple and to the point thi. 

This suits them.....writers should keep them in this natural zone. 

Oh the other random bit I liked was Babita waking up Mini with the alarm clock.....old epis ki yaad aa gayi. 

But these giant anarkalis that Babes is wearing aaj kal with poofy sleeves and what not.....too much hai.๐Ÿค”

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL have you seen how the last few days went? Kisko kya yaad rahega bhai after SO many tamashas? ๐Ÿ˜†

Babita ko fursat kahaan milti hai from dealing with her own issues to manage to tell anyone about Mini's b'day....lol badi mushkil se toh woh pati ke sukh bhogne lagi thi๐Ÿ˜†....is sab mein Mini ka kahaan se sochti? ๐Ÿ˜†

Waise bhi it seems she is used to planning and prepping for Mini's b'day on her own since so many years.....so it wouldn't naturally occur to her to involve HS for the b'day....aadat nahin hai to share all things with him yet. 

Bas bolne ko she wanted him to be a father but she herself doesn't know how to make space for him properly between herself and Mini. 

@bold: Aww woh wala HS toh ab memories mein hi reh gaya....sigh๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, he was amazingly perceptive about Mini once.....I would say he still is in many ways but now he's choosing to not think, not act on his gut instinct when it comes to Mini. 

Waise they were all talking so much about Mini's exams today....lol I will still be shocked if Mini passes these exams after all the mess their lives have been through since the shaadi๐Ÿ˜†

@ bold yes that is so true. But isnt it how it is done. tell him about minis b day so that he also gets to do something. This is also a chance to involve someone and get the bonding going.

AreYaar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: naq5

@ bold yes that is so true. But isnt it how it is done. tell him about minis b day so that he also gets to do something. This is also a chance to involve someone and get the bonding going.

Yeah that isn't how it's done.....par yeh Babita hai....isko kuch bhi samajhne mein sadiyaan lag jaayengi.....lol toh expect bhi kya karna๐Ÿ˜†

Ironically, she was better at partnering with HS to tackle Mini before the shaadi happened....cuz tab it was gradual, organic....she turned to him naturally rather than under some label ki you are the father so now you do this. 

Yeh shaadi is the root cause of all barbaadi....I repeat๐Ÿ˜†