Bigg Boss 13

Himalayas' view and vision about this season and its contestants,...

Posted: 4 years ago

K .Folks,..... was lacking, watching this season,…. and finally just completed, watching  all released shows so far,…till today,…Hence smthg to mulch on here,...

Here, are My overall sort views in Brief,  so far, @ this season and its contestants,.....:

Show is not that interesting what it should be,….  Rooms layout is not that good,… Contestants  are not that  high choice either,.. perhaps needs Arman Kohli, Raja Chaudhari,  Dolly Bindra, KRK, Imaam siddqui,  sort of guys to add  back, to counter balance two sar-fires,.......Paras and  Shukla,…..

Here is what I found.   ( pardon me if one of yr favorites is killed here.. )  _ I am no one’s fan nor have seen anyone’s shows/work-ability ( am in US )  and seen nil to  least Indian  TVs… No rona-dhona TV serial of any, to be honest,...

Koena mItra :  A plastic, mom-ka pootala,  Clothe-store's statue,   with horror  face, look, make-up after that nose-job and loads of failed plastic surgery.   Koena who? Ppl have forgotten her,…. I doubt if any of her fan-followings saves her,……  She is idle, a lazy couch potato,  superiority complex sufferer, thinks all others and treats others as,..idiots, ungrateful,  backwards, uneducated, un-sober and slum-house  beggar community with no etiquette and manners,  She  thinks herself of Royal, Hi-Fi, well-established heroine,  high-etiquette  personality and family from,...a weird,strange,  loner,  UN-interested in show and tasks nor contestants,..,  thinks if she will play silent politics, let other kills among themselves, die and by that way, she can achieve gain,…  Per my strong assumption,  she was supposed to be the top 3 losers,… which proved yesterday,.. Least she knows, she is,  kaam-chor in house-work and tasks, and burden and  a  no-no show material at all,... Show se, muft ki,  rotiyaan  tod rahi hai,..... Just saw her's so called famous song Sakhi sakhi from Musafir, just to get her,......  auntie seems  expressionless there too,.. just like a   Mom ka pootala with  heavily make-up and skin show,..

Abu-Mallik :   an old-midle aged,  Budhdha trying to  bank on hi outer publicity,...no group matching a loner  guy, who is also least interested in shows or tasks,… Lazy, inactive, un-praticipating,  hopeless and No material for BB, will be going home soon, next he is,… He should start showing his special skills, of  hotch-potch kinda rubbish songs making and singing, those footh-paathiya songs (  garam chai ki pyaali ho,.. )   like AnuMallik does,... Too bad , that he shows the benefits of not bathing to save teeth and skin on  national TV,.... BB should have fired him by now , only for not taking baths,...

Asim :  A Young lad, still little passive, lazy,  feared of 2 giants,Paras and Shukla and lives in shadow and is not coming up for some reason,… Should expose whatever his special skills,…. Singing, dancing, body-showing,fun-making,  Toofan-masti, more fights and stand, or at least flirting and love-lafara-sadan,… may also save him,… …. Or he will be also next going home,  for non-participating,….. So far,.. good that Salman miyaan does his imitating comedy too good and  tried to make him   a show material force-fully , by at least Salman's efforts,.... ! Salman  ne uus ko  achhi tarah se pakda hai, and never have failed so far,..to  burst me in heavy laughter, when sallu imitates him,..

to be, Continued,…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doljeet kaur,  Devolina, Rashmi,… :    Teen bahuraaniyan,  have heard them as TV’s  bahuyein ( have not seen any of their TV shows )  - all three hopeless with not even an ounce of  beauty anywhere, and  a lot worse than last timen those Gujarati Bahus,.. like   aashika, Urvashi Dholakia and Neelu,.. ! They all are  Tv’s rona-dhona sona material and hence knows a lot about  posing and exposing feelings and emotions, rona-dhona-sona,  cry-tears-patchups, hurt-feelings, patch-ups and   re-fight and the same business what they are doing on TVs, hence mastery of those skills of posing   emotions and feelings,…  Still all R' dumbos,…..  Doljeet Kaur toh rukshad le gayi,.. as expected,…. No skills and   bogus, fights  and saving skin for "kid-sake"  arguments ( Ms. Kaur - playing teh card of little kid's Mother.... ) ,…..  Not good in any tasks,  special skills or no nothing,… But again  some1 need to  Rotiyaan pakaaying and   in kitchen,……   They will leave in the order I wrote them above,… Let more personas do appear after a month's finale,... New commers will eat them up,...

Mahira :  A Bandar Chhaap,  lips out, ugly complexion,  a kiddo baby, most hopeless among all Bahuyein / TV personas,.. ( have not seen any Nagin show of this ugly, and I am glad for that… )  Kapil sharma have not seen her lips yet  ( thank God ) and  He is unnecessarily  bashing Sumona Chakravarti.  This Kid is so parents obedient,  would not do any flirt, BF-GF , toofan-masti,.. ( unless my momma permits me )  kinda   more hapless n’ hopeless  than any, an definitely not    a reality TV shows material,…  and  needs some shadow ,… Paras is now , but he will use her in da end,..

Beta, Tu bhi bahoot jald jaayegi and before Finale or immediately after soon,...,……  This Beta-girl is also not that good in  any task, home-work, rotiya shaking,  and let see,.. how far Paras uses her for votes, before He kicks her like  a trash, when time comes,… Summing up, ..a   too hopeless kiddi-kid with  Bandar look which she remains, unfortunately  prod of,… Most poor link member material and will  cry with berry-size tears soon,...

Sidharth Day :  A Non  TV, Non Movie, a  brain writer personality, little straight forward and hence not typically expert in Rona-dhona-sona, of TV serial acts,…...  ( Not that good macho, body-builder, 6 packs,  love-romeo for romance look either..... a typical desi look,... w/ no exercised body,...) hence, having brain and master mind and still lacking in  physical tasks, in fights to hold shoulder against two giant devils of  show’s  main-frame small screen holders,… Bechara, trying to make some bogus and poor flirt,… but seems very fake ( flirt attempts)  and forcefully fitted attempts for flirt,….. But let see how far pair with Shefali, they both stay loyal to each other, though both will, that looks so far,….  Mr. Day should start posing his writing and poetry/dialect making special skills or his days will be gone,… when BB started inserting more powerfuls in 2nd months,…… so far he is  lacking a bit and stands    always behind the ranking of Paras and Shukla,… He must supersede them, coming out with more vigor and bold courage to take stands and leadership quality that he MISSES  a lot,…. He may survive in first finale,.. but   will be beaten more if more sar-fires gets entered the show,…in  second round,..

…to be continued,……

Paras  and Shukla,.. :     ( Have not seen any of their TV shows )   Two giant screen Presence :  A screen glow and Glamour, a more time shown on small screen  TV material ( more time holding the screen,than any other member )  for Colors to earn  and milk money on him,…. Main shoulders and Pillars of the show,… Both equally macho, tactful,  body-builder and  equally efficient proficient in Hindi and Angrezi,.. both being TV personalities, good at rona-dhona-sona and feeling and emotions expressions,….     Master of  the fights,...Both side by side as if,….  Jay and Veeru or say,….  You watching Mukkaddar ka Sikander and one is Amitabh and other da Vinod khnna,…  

One is slight polite and gentleman side,.. other Master of fraud, deceit, Prapanch, Dhokha, Lies,  planning, Plotting and game-plans,  Kanhaiya using all gopis,.... both Body-builders,    talkative, expressive,  pillars for girls to shadow them,........

Both will go ahead and even if taken out by Janta, BB will bring them back some way,.. Or the show will not  make it flow,...  If both goes on last 5 till end,... Shukla is more a  winner material who can stand tall in last 3, depends on who else BB sends  in, after finale,..  Both are Top 5  material, till end,.... These are the Masters of Tv's   feeling and Expression  forge, fakement and  screen holders,..... Any fight or disagreement kinda hoopla will simply make their position in the show,  nothing else,.......   Mr. Day will be beaten by them,.... somewhere in final 3-4 weeks if Day makes that long,... which depends on new comers,...

Shukla is sure a  show-winner Material, like Sweta tiwari or Urvashi Dholakia or Prince of last time,...

to be continued,.....

Edited by Himalaya10 - 4 years ago

Shehnaaz ( Sana ) :  Those who do not know, Umadevi  / TunTun,… kindly watch the movies say,…  chupke chupke,… those initial  Bus-trip scenes,… or many other  movies,.. and rewind and remind yr  memory,…  Yess,… she is back,…. Don’t know why Sallu Miyan is more after, posing her as Punjabi KAT, perhaps she reminds his ex, a  lot,.. that’s why,..

None-da-less,……  Tun-Tun is back,…. Same face, same figure (dieted one ) , same complexion, same talking, walking joking and   dialect style,.. with that half-brain  dumbo flavor,…. a little chubbi, chul-bulli and   somewhere, a tiny-miny,..  hole in da head also to  get the air ( for the show ) to breathe from !

Yess,.. BB show got a material that they were after, and this  funny  hathi-bachha for sure will  ride more miles than you think,.. and may stay till last 2+ weeks,…  ! She is good in fight, imitation, hurt feelings showmanship,....   cry, hate-love.anger in any pose and expression you name of,.... simply the footage and credits and   more vote-bank will simply go to her,... no matter what ! 

She si so loving, innocent, chubbi and chulbulli,.... and  fight material,   Munhfaat,.. and  also know show to switch camps,  and still no deceit in mind,... ! Dimaag ki batti thodi si der se jalne ke kaaran,.. she brings loads of fun, entertainment,... and comic and voting material for all,...

Summing up,.... BB will grab her till end, no mater what,... Modern time, Mini Tun-Tun is back,....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VCMYUBYNAQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_YvbYlbLeo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W8_xsi01pA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQX-0-fW6Fk

... to be continued,.....

Aarti: Krishna’s sister,…..  ( have not seen any of her serials )    she is no different than other typical 3-4 house bahuyein, though she is little more  understanding as compared to  Mahira and that Kaur atleast,….. at least,…. and  to some level fits  in range of Rashmi and  Devolina,.. She knows and does Rona-dhoana to keep herself on screen for footage and hence,.. at least,…. Muft ki rotiyan nahin tod rahi ,....unlike Koena  and Dalljeet Kaur, who were confirmed to be voted out, by many smart guesses,...

She breaks up so easily and  also a  good gossip material, also know show and when to switch parties keeping all hunk men and Bahuyein in hand so that she will not be a  Loner.   Rashmi, aarti and  devolina,.. at least two out of these three will leave around  half duration of the show,…..  aarti may perhaps leave before Rashmi and Devolina, being voted out,… ! BB will let her make 2+ weeks, and will bold her somewhere  after 1.5+months around, or earlier  depending on new commers,… But she is for sure lot weaker and lagging to stay in competition with Sana Sardaaran….

.... to be continued,....

Shefali   Bagga :     Hmmm,..... Whattt ??  Who is that girl,...  scratched  a lot immediately after watching first 2 BB shows,...the only persona that, I ever cared,....n'.  made me out of these seasons contestants to immediately  surf more and find out,.... read more about her,.... who is she and what is her past career and such,.. I  almost  surfed the net to know as much,.... !  have not seen her on any TV specifically keeping her mind, while being in USA ,... and now am the follower of her twitter and FB  page about who is she and what other speaks about her,......  A Voice and  height of intellect  as compared to others on  this show,.. !

Lo and have it,... a Jewel is there,.... a  Gem here finally,.... da only voice, rest all noise,.... super-smart Brain,..and  well-built, body, career,..... journalism,  TV screen holder icon,... and OMG @ at this small age of 25?  For sure made more lot envy jealous and what not !   - da O N L Y brain in da house ! Mr. DON / Bond 007  / Mr. Day  will have to dream of nights while thinking of stealing a victory from  her,....   !  5-7 height,   Vegetarian,  non-smoker, non-alcoholer and  this bag of success at 25 !   Never felt so tiny of myself that  ever  one had made me before in my own eyes,... A Professional self-built career  without any fore-fathers , Nepotism, and  that from an ordinary family, without been aided by any luck factor,.......  OMG,... more I surfed more she brought tears to da eyes,...

A Shradhdha kapoor's similar-mixing look,..... ordinary looking without make up,  and still dignified look w/ proper make up and those long bare screen legs,  umbrella in hand,  somewhere body building  exercises,....... observing and noting down all,  Observation power at its peak,  so silently  without being too loud unless needed,..... those professional look coat and  jackets from  her work,....

Finally "a know-it-all persona", about what is going in home and all around,.... w/ a full scale, full blown wisdom,.... just unbelievable !

Might have heard some  song-lines,...

Chup-chup dekhu main duniya ka Mela,...

Tum jaano,.. Naa jaano,..... maine toh jaana hai,... mehfeel mein  kaisa hai kaun !

And,.. that's her,.. a sharp  observer,.... Buty wid Brain and competing on self-power,......

I know,  she is not an actor material of Rona-dhona, styled TV serial practice, and somewhere  she will be knocked out, ironed out by the evils,.... somewhere in da show at its middle duration,.... but that will trouble me da most,...... I would wish this unknown girlie to reach every success and as ahead in da show  as possible,....... She is a   professional topper and No noise. I surprised how and whay she got defeated in    Sultani Kushti !

Hope, their  jodi with "Day", makes more weeks, and  evicting of her will make this show a  hopless to watch ahead at least for me,....

Needless to say,  I  wanna  see her winning  ( and , I also know I will not see her standing in last three ) and that will make me bias in my writing with any other contestants,...  !

Go Shefali Go,....

I wanna see the  nation to cry 4 ya,.. saying,...

औ, मेरी शेफाली ,.. शेफाली ,..................   शेफाली ,...

दे दूंगा जान ,.........................  जुदा मत होना अली !

मैंने   तुजे  जरा ,.................................देर से जाना  !

हुआ कसूर,............................ खफा मत होना अली ,....

Wish  ya , earnestly, to  succeed,.....

You'll never see Ms. Baaga,.... been Bhaaga  in any circumstances !

akele hai toh, kya ghum hai ,....... kinda persona !  Ghar se thoda,  kooda-karkat hi toh,   nikaalna hai !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL_zo2x7z6Q

अकेले है ,............................................................... तोह क्या गहूम है ?

बस कुछ लोगो द्वारा ,,.......... फेंके हुए , व्हिस्की , Bud और बोतलें Rum है !!!!

तू न थकेगा कभी
तू न थमेगा कभी
तू न मुड़ेगा कभी
कर शपथ! कर शपथ! कर शपथ!
अग्निपथ! अग्निपथ! अग्निपथ!

Tell ya,.....  I'd done every favor  to vote-up and support her  - this Jaatni.

Image result for shefali bagga

==============

Are you Bhagyashrees husband Himalaya? 

Thats the only way anyone is reading all that.😆

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Are you Bhagyashrees husband Himalaya? 

Thats the only way anyone is reading all that.😆

Hmmm.. Wish I was so Rich and Royal,… And could have said you,….   “ Haan, Maine bhi Pyaar kiya ! “

But Afsos ! I’m not. Lol.  Nonedaless, you sure made me to surffor another Himalaya !  😊

b-t-w,….I just came on this forum,…… I was on Bolly forums in Movie reviews thread so far, mainly.

Bole toh,.. apoon ka dera iidhar iich rahela,…. 2-3 barason se,….

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5098358?pn=23

After effects !

After watching too much of Koena Mitra   in BiggBoss 13 :

Sidhdarth Day  and Sudesh Lahiri !

Am I the only one, who initially thought that,... Mr. Day, must be Comedian   Sudesh lahiri's son ?  :))