Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Saroon promise today

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Saltanat told she want to live as Mrs zaroon Shah Gazi and zaroon told ishq oromuse  this time we will not seperate again I doubt again CVS r planning in seperating them forever  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: rameeraa87

Saltanat told she want to live as Mrs zaroon Shah Gazi and zaroon told ishq oromuse  this time we will not seperate again I doubt again CVS r planning in seperating them forever  

This time they wont get separated I think. Coz if they had to separate, they would have long back. After crossing all hurdles they hv come back together and I feel makers are banking on them and their chemistry, so I dont think the makers will take another risk 

rameeraa87 thumbnail

No chemistry at all it was just looking bl ank bef it used to be nice now no I want sadhav not saroon

rameeraa87 thumbnail

No chemistry at all it was just looking bl ank bef it used to be nice now no I want sadhav not saroon everytime if zaroon promise it will become opposite

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: rameeraa87

No chemistry at all it was just looking bl ank bef it used to be nice now no I want sadhav not saroon

Dear its not what we want, makers will do what they want. And yeah I read this morning tht their scene looked blank like Zaroon and Kainaat were together, only this time with a different sister ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£. I thought they were joking. Watched only the precap and SaRoon looked like strangers 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Interesting  thought.. I suppose comes full circle  sufiyana love between  Zaroon and Saltanat  they had to reunite, despite the hurdles.. regards their chemistry in today's reunion  episode .. yes it was held back.. and mostly FB's of their courting  days was shown.. despite the song played..

the only chemistry I found was always in the SPM theme song.. I heard it and decided I would write for this forum.. today too the theme track created magic for me..