SidIsha TS: Always There *Completed* - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Nicely done dear.. This time it wasn't abrupt for me.. I could feel the flow in the story and imagine the scenes.. 

Update soon will be waiting to read the last part!👍🏼

Thanks for the PM though.. I was anyways wauting for the update so even if you didn't I would've commented here😆

Originally posted by Ayesha066

Nicely done dear.. This time it wasn't abrupt for me.. I could feel the flow in the story and imagine the scenes.. 

Update soon will be waiting to read the last part!👍🏼

Thanks for the PM though.. I was anyways wauting for the update so even if you didn't I would've commented here😆

Yayiii...I have improved my self...

Will update soon...

Thank you ❤️

heyya...friends🤗

So, here is the last part of the story and sorry for being late with the update. 

Here we go, 

PART 2 (B)

In the hospital, Sid was checking the progress of the accident patient, Ketan and Ishaani who standing beside Sid, was busy going through his reports. Sid looked at Ishaani and said, “Dr. Ishaani, Ketan is stable now but still we will keep him under observation for one more day”

“Okay, Dr. Sid” 

“Aur ek baar MRI report dikhana toh” Ishaani handed Sid the MRI reports. Sid checked it again 

“As of now everything is perfect” said Sid and then looked at a nurse and called her, “Nurse Priya, aap inko time se medicine de dijiyega”

“Okay Dr. Sid” said Priya. Sid and Ishaani then proceeded to other patients.

It was getting very tough for Ishaani to control her heartbeat or the smile or from getting lost in Sid’s eyes whenever his fingers accidentally touched hers while taking file or whenever he called her name for some work. He had a very different effect on her. But she was trying her best and somehow she was even succeeding in doing it.  

After sometime, she went to the washroom and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

“Very good Ishaani, you are going great” said Ishaani to herself. In the meantime, Asha entered inside the washroom.

“Oye...baby doll” Ishaani looked at Asha from the mirror and Asha went inside one of the compartments

“Tum toh dopahar mein aane wali thi na”

“Tere dhyaan kahan hai...chaar baj chuke hai...main toh kabka aa gayi thi”

“Acha...dhyaan hi diya time pe”

“Waise tu kya kar rahi yahan, baby doll?” asked Asha from inside

“Apne aap ko samjha rahi hun”

“Kya?” saying so Asha came outside and stood beside Ishaani and washed her hands.

“Tu toh sab jaanti hai na.. Asha, ki main kaisi ho jaati hun Dr. Sid ke saamne. Bas ab apne aapko sambhal rahi hun..”

“Kaise...apna pyaar Dr. Sid ke liye khatam karke?”

Ishaani smiled a little and looked at Asha and replied, “Asha, pyaar koi cheez thodi na hai ki khatam ho jayegi. Dr. Sid ke liye jo mera pyaar hai vo humesha mere dil mein rahega...bas ab faraq itna hoga ki logon ko nahi dikhega. Pata hai Asha kal Dr. Rishabh ne mujhe daanta tha..”

“Kya bola diya uss Dr. Rishabh ne tanne” asked Asha with slight anger.

“Unhone jo kuch bhi bola, usse mujhe ek cheez samajh aayi ki mera pyaar mere kaam ke beech aa raha tha...aur main, mere pyaar ko kisi galat cheez ki wajah nahi banne dena chahti. Mere liye ye pyaar bahut khaas hai. Shayad jis pyaar, apnepan, fikra ke liye main bachpan se tarsi hun, jab woh iss tarah se mujhe mila toh... main khud ko sambhal hi nahi paayi. Par ab main samajh gayi hun, jo hona hoga vo dheere dheere theek ho jayega. Bas abhi mujhe apne kaam pe dhyaan dena hai…”

“Matlab tu Dr. Sid se apne dil ki baat nahi bolegi..”

“Pehle main khud ko sambhal lu...phir aage ka sochungi..”

“Aur agar Dr. Sid ko koi aur pasand aa gayi toh?”

“Asha..pyaar kisi se zabardasti nahi kiya ja sakta. Pyaar..kya koi bhi rishta kisi se zabardasti nahi banaya ja sakta. Aur agar Dr. Sid ko mujhse pyaar hona hoga toh ho jayega..warna...” Ishaani’s eyes got moist and then she added, “aur waise bhi ek mahaan insaan ne kaha hai, ek tarfa mohabbat ki taqat ki kuch aur hoti…” to lighten up the moment and both Asha and Ishaani laughed

“Chal ib…duty ke liye na jaana” They walked out of the washroom and resumed their respective duties. 

Everyone were busy in their respective duties. This day was a little hectic for everyone especially for Sid and Ishaani because apart from hospital duties a lot was going on in their mind. Sid was busy trying to take out some time to talk to Ishaani and Ishaani was busy in keeping herself calm in front of Dr. Sid, avoiding being around Dr. Sid if not needed and giving her best to her duties.  

Sid was checking his watch now and then which didn’t go unnoticed by Dr. Rahil. Rahil walked up to Sid and asked,  “What happened Sid?” 

Sid looked at Rahil and replied, “Nothing”

“Toh aap baar baar ghadi kyu dekh rahe ho?”

“Vo..main 8 bajne ka wait kar raha hun?”

“Kyu?”

“Main Ishaani ke paas gaya tha usse baat karne”

FLASHBACK

In the cafeteria, Ishaani was sitting alone in a corner and having her green tea. Sid came to the cafeteria and ordered, his favourite, Vada pav and tea. He turned to find a place for himself when his eyes fell on Ishaani. He took his plate and went to Ishaani and sat beside her. 

“Hii ishaani” said Sid. Ishaani looked at him and smiled.

“Hello Dr. Sid”

“Abhi toh tum free ho...toh can we talk now?”

“I am sorry Dr. Sid, till eight I am on my duty” saying so Ishaani stood up and went from there.

FLASHBACK ENDS

“ oh toh aap Ishaani se baat karne ke liye 8 bajne ka wait kar rahe hai” teased Rahil

“I just want her with a real smile not with that fake one...jo vo aaj kal lekar ghum rahi hai..”

“Dosti nibhana koi tumse sikhe..Sid”

“Acha...chal kaam kartey hai..” said Sid and kept his hand around Rahil’s shoulder and they both started walking.

“Haan...baar baar ghadi dekhne se aanth jaldi thodi na baj jayenge..” said Rahil and laughed. 

Again Sid and Rahil were back to their duties.

The clock struck eight. Sid was so busy with his work that he didn’t have any idea about the time. After sometime, he became free and walked out of the ward in the corridor and rested  his back on a pillar. He stretched his arms and lightly pressed his forehead. Dr. Juhi saw him from a distance and walked up to him and said, “now you should go home. You need a proper rest. Agar doctor ki hi tabyat kharab ho jayegi toh...kaise chalega..”

“Yes.. Dr. Juhi” and he went to the locker room to keep his stethoscope and the coat in the locker. Then he proceeded towards the reception and enquired about Ishaani, “Dr. Ishaani chali gayi”

“Haan...just thodi der pehle hi nikli hai” Listening this, Sid immediately ran towards the exit and went outside the hospital premises. 

Outside the hospital premises, Sid spotted Ishaani waiting for an auto. He started walking towards her and before he could reach her, an auto stopped and she sat inside. Sid ran and stopped the auto driver from driving and sat beside her.

Ishaani looked at him shockingly and asked, “Dr. Sid aap yahan kya kar rahe hai?”

“Tumhe kuch dikhana chahta hun” said Sid and then instructed the auto driver to take them to Marine Drive. 

“Maine Marine Drive dekha hai” said Ishaani

Sid looked at her and softly replied, “aaj meri nazar se dekhlo”. They both shared a few seconds of eyelock and Ishaani was the first one to break it. Ishaani turned and started looking at the road. 

After sometime, they reached Marine Drive. Sid and Ishaani came out of the auto and Sid paid the driver. While Sid was paying, Ishaani walked a little ahead and looked at the sea. Sid turned and saw Ishaani looking at the Sea, he walked towards her and said, “kitna acha lag raha hai na?”

“Haan” said Ishaani and looked at him and added, “par aap mujhe yahan kyu laye hai?” 

“Ye jagah mere life ka chota sa but bahut important hissa hai” said Sid and forwarded his palm towards Ishaani and added, “chalo”. 

Ishaani first looked at Sid and then at his palm, she hesitantly slid her palm in his. He held her hand and they walked towards those stone blocks. 

“Ek minute” said Sid and took out his handkerchief and spread it on a stone and then he added, “ab baitho”. 

Ishaani was touched by his gesture and passed a smile to him. She sat there followed by Sid who sat opposite to her.

Sid looked at the sea and said, “You know Ishaani, jab main chota tha...maa mujhe haftey mein ek baar toh le hi aati thi yahan. Aur agar galti se mera mood off hota tha toh yahan aana pakka hota tha” He looked at Ishaani and then added, “ Iss jagah par mujhe ek alag hi sukoon milta hai. Aisa lagta hai ki yeh jo lehre hai….mera saara dard, akelapann sab apne saath lekar chali jaati hai. Tumhari koi favourite jagah hai?”

Ishaani looked at Sid and replied, “haan...mere ghar ki balcony”

“Ishaani, maa kehti hai ki apne dil ki baat ya jo baat aapko takleef pahuchati hai...vo share karne se dil ko sukoon milta hai…” 

Ishaani somehow got the idea about what Dr. Sid was going to talk. She was about to say something but Sid interrupted her.

“Ishaani..please ab jhooth mat bolna. Tumhara chehra bata raha hai that there is something which is bothering you. I might have gotten into your nerves by now but..” Sid paused and took Ishaani’s hand in his and added, “I want you to be happy. I want a real smile on your face.”

Ishaani smiled a little and took her hand back and said, “Dr. Sid, main bachpann se akeli rahi hun. Mera koi dost nahi banna chahta tha, koi mujhse baat nahi karta tha but Sanjeevni mein mujhe aap mile...I mean aap sab mile, dost mile jinko mere past se koi problem nahi thi. Itne pyaar, care, fikra ki mujhe aadat nahi hai. Isiliye khud ko sambhal hi nahi pa rahi hun main. Dr. Sid, please give me sometime...main khud theek ho jaungi..” 

“Theek hai tumhe jitna time chahiye le lo but remember whenever you will need me I am always there for you..always..”

Ishaani looked deep in Sid’s eyes and smiled and replied, “Thank you Dr. Sid”

Sid stood up and seeing him Ishaani also stood up from her place. Sid forwarded his palm towards her and said, “maine toh tumhe kabse apna friend maan liya hai...but aaj puch raha hun, can we be friends? 

Ishaani smiled and shook hands, “friends”

“I know hum bahot ladtey hai, main tumhe bahut pareshaan karta hai...aur ab jab hum friends bann gaye hai toh inn sabka ka dose aur bhi badh jayega…” Sid laughed and Ishaani smiled. Sid started walking and Ishaani picked up the handkerchief and followed him. 

Ishaani called him from behind, “Dr. sid”

Sid stopped and turned to look at Ishaani and said, “dekho ab hum friends bann gaye hai...toh after duty, I am just Sid for you”

Ishaani repeated,“Sid”. 

Sid smiled and then both of them walked towards the road.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope u guys loved it 

please do hit like and comment.. 

P.S.: Request to all the silent readers, please do drop a comment. I would really love to read them.

thank you❤️

Awesome update

Love it

Ishani and sid convo is amazing

Beautifully written

Thanks for pm

Great one!!

Thoroughly enjoyed it❤️

Originally posted by plmzaq