SidIsha TS: Always There *Completed* - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Neha_Maurya

Hiii dear...❤️

glad u loved the starting...

And dear...I am sorry...I didn't get what you actually wanted to ask me. Can u please point out, in which part you were not able to connect.

Please do let me know, so that I can improve if there is any mistake from my side. 

will be waiting for ur reply

I don't know whether this is your writing style that you use a lot of punctuations.. I was referring to the parts when you were describing any particular scenario .. So while you're describing a sentence ends abruptly and another starts.. so i couldn't connect sometimes.. 

That's just new to me.. So maybe it is you're writing style..

Originally posted by Draconian

Hayees and hayees!!😳 want more instantly yr🤣!! I got so busy in reading it I felt so angry when it completed☺️

heyya...dear...

I am glad that u loved this part...

will try to update super soon...

thank you❤️

Originally posted by SidIshani

Hey that’s a nice start....👏

Keep writing...and thanks for the PM.

glad u loved it dear...

thank you❤️

Originally posted by plmzaq

Awesome start

Love it

Cont soon

Thanks for pm

Glad u loved the starting...

will update soon..

thank you❤️

Originally posted by Ayesha066

I don't know whether this is your writing style that you use a lot of punctuations.. I was referring to the parts when you were describing any particular scenario .. So while you're describing a sentence ends abruptly and another starts.. so i couldn't connect sometimes.. 

That's just new to me.. So maybe it is you're writing style..

heyya...dear..

I am still little confuse about what actually went wrong. So here is one of the parts which I think you may be talking about.

Automatically a smile appeared on her face. She forgot about the work she was told to do. She walked towards the big glass window and stood there. She watched towards Dr. Sid with a big smile on her face. While Dr. Sid was talking with Dr. Juhi and simultaneously removing his gloves and masks. 

He stood there. Breathing heavily. In between, those heavy breathes, he said to himself, “pakka...iss Rishabh ne kuch kaha hoga.” He immediately went to Rishabh. 

May be you are talking about these bold parts. I hope I got it right. 

Actually, recently I have read a novel and I tried that writing style. 

Would really want to know what actually went wrong so that I can improve myself because I really want to. And this writing is creating problem in connecting with the story then I will surely change or improve it.

will be waiting for your reply and I am really sorry if you are getting irritated with too much questioning of mine. Really sorry dear 

Glad to read a story on SidIsha.. Lovely Start dear..❤️ Continue soon..

Originally posted by Fari95

Glad to read a story on SidIsha.. Lovely Start dear..❤️ Continue soon..

Glad u loved it dear...

Thank you ❤️

Originally posted by Neha_Maurya

heyya...dear..

I am still little confuse about what actually went wrong. So here is one of the parts which I think you may be talking about.

Automatically a smile appeared on her face. She forgot about the work she was told to do. She walked towards the big glass window and stood there. She watched towards Dr. Sid with a big smile on her face. While Dr. Sid was talking with Dr. Juhi and simultaneously removing his gloves and masks. 

He stood there. Breathing heavily. In between, those heavy breathes, he said to himself, “pakka...iss Rishabh ne kuch kaha hoga.” He immediately went to Rishabh. 

May be you are talking about these bold parts. I hope I got it right. 

Actually, recently I have read a novel and I tried that writing style. 

Would really want to know what actually went wrong so that I can improve myself because I really want to. And this writing is creating problem in connecting with the story then I will surely change or improve it.

will be waiting for your reply and I am really sorry if you are getting irritated with too much questioning of mine. Really sorry dear 

Stop apologising😆 i am not getting irritated.. In fact i feel I'm bothering you more😆

But you got that right.. I was talking about this and another one part.. 

So it is that you're trying a different writing style.. Maybe that's why I felt some parts weren't connecting

Originally posted by Ayesha066

Stop apologising😆 i am not getting irritated.. In fact i feel I'm bothering you more😆

But you got that right.. I was talking about this and another one part.. 

So it is that you're trying a different writing style.. Maybe that's why I felt some parts weren't connecting

Now I am gonna write in my own way and hope I will not repeat the same thing again...

And will update soon...

Heyya friends..🤗How are you all doing? So, here I am with the next chapter of the story. As it is a two shot story, but while writing it was getting longer so I have divided the second part into two parts.

So, here I am presenting you the next part of the story. I hope u guys love it. Please do shower you love in the forms of likes and comments. 

So here we go....

PART 2(A)

Ishaani was sleeping when her alarm rang and without opening her eyes, she searched for her phone and snooze the alarm. She sat on the bed with her legs close to her chest and looked out of the window on those sun rays entering inside the room with mild wind. 

She then stood up from the bed and went inside the washroom to take a bath and get ready. After sometime, she was all ready for the hospital in navy blue shirt and black jeans. 

She went to the drawing room where there was a small worshipping area made by her.  She lit up the incense stick and did the puja.

“Aap par phir se bharosa karna Dr. Sid ne sikhaya hai. Main aaj se jo karne ja rahi hun...it is very important for the peace of my mind. Ho sakta hai jaane anjaane main Dr. Sid ko hurt kar dun...please aap sab kuch sambhal lijiye ga…” said Ishaani with closed eyes and joined hands. 

In the hospital, Dr. Juhi was crossing by the cafeteria when her eyes fell on Dr. Sid who was sleeping in the corner with his head down on the table. She walked up to him and patted his shoulder.

“Dr. Sid” said Juhi and instantly Sid woke and stood from his place. 

“I am sorry, Dr. Juhi...I don’t know...kaise..”

“It’s okay..Dr. Sid, aapki shift khatam ho chuki thi, toh aap ghar kyu nahi gaye?”

“Vo kal raat..ek emergency case aa gaya tha...toh..”

“Oh that car and truck collision wala. I have checked the reports, now things are normal...tum ghar ja saktey ho abhi. Aur agar koi zaroorat hogi toh...aur bhi doctors hai”

“No..ma’am..main yahi rukta hun”

“Okay, but go and get some sleep in the rest area and kisi se keh kar apne kapde manga lo..” saying so Juhi went from there. Sid stretched his arms and walked towards the rest area. On his way, he met Rahil and said, “Rahil, kal jo accident wala case aaya tha...uss patient mein koi bhi progress aaye toh...let me know. Main rest area mein hi hun”

“Okay bro..you take rest..kal tere liye bahut hectic ho gaya hoga..”

“It’s our job...we don’t have any other option”

“Yeah..now you go. Main tumhare ghar se kapde mangwa deta hun..”

“Thanks bro..tu nahi hota toh mera kya hota…”

Rahil looked up and replied, “Wahi hota jo manzure khuda hota..” and both of them laughed 

“Acha...ab main jaata hun” said Sid and went from there. 

Ishaani reached the hospital. She was feeling like she was going to start everything anew. She took a deep breath and walked inside. She looked here and there but there was no trace of Dr. Sid, she sighed in relief. She went towards the reception to know about her duties for the day. In the meantime, she was joined by Asha.

“Oye...baby doll...aaj badi jaldi aa gayi..” said Asha and Ishaani checked her watch and found out that she was one hour early i.e., 8 O’clock. She looked at Asha and replied, “vo...vo aaj jaldi ready ho gayi thi isiliye”

“Acha..aur kal bina bataye kyu chali gayi?”

“Vo...main... maine tujhe dhoondha par tu nahi mili toh mujhe laga ki tu chali gayi…”

“Arre na re baby doll..kal ja hi na saki ghar. Kal ek accident ka case aa gaya tha..”

“Acha”

“Chal main chalti hun...ghar ja rahi hun...dopahar tak ki chutti mili hai...bye baby doll..ab shaam ko milti hun” said Asha and went from there. 

Ishaani looked at Asha going and then turned to the receptionist and asked, “kal jo accident wala case aaya tha...vo kisne handle kiya?”

“Dr. Sid ne” replied the receptionist and gave three to four files to Ishaani. 

“Iska matlab abhi Dr. Sid bhi ghar gaye honge..acha hai” thought Ishaani and took the files from the receptionist’s hand and then went for her duties. 

Ishaani got busy in her work. One by one she checked the reports and progress of all the patients under Dr. Sid. While, she was checking the reports, Dr. Neel came there and wished her, “Morning Ishaani”. Ishaani looked at him and replied with a smile, “Good morning, Dr. Neel”

“Aaj tum jaldi aa gayi”

Ishaani looked up from the reports and thought, “aaj sabko yahi sawaal karna hai”

“Vo...jaldi ready ho gayi toh socha aa jaun..” replied Ishani and then added, “btw tum aaj jaldi kaise?”

“Jaldi kahaan...just abhi aaya hun” said Neel and Ishaani checked the time, it was 9: 15 AM. She then smiled to Neel and went from there. 

Ishaani was walking through the corridor while speaking to herself, “aaj toh time ka pata hi nahi chal raha”. She then looked here and there with a hope to see Sid just once when a small boy caught her attention. The boy was sitting on the floor and crying. Ishaani walked up to him and wiped his tears.

“Kya hua aapko?”

“Meri ball wahan chali gayi hai” said the boy while indicating towards a door with his finger. Ishaani looked at that door and read out the words written over the door, “Rest Area” with subheadline, “Only for doctors”

“Aap please la doge meri ball” asked the boy

“Haan par aap pehle rona band karo” said Ishaani and then added, “chalo hum dono ball leke aatey hai.” She stood up and held his hand and they walked towards the door. She then looked at the boy and said, “aap yahin ruko main aapki ball leke aati hun.” She then went inside.

The rest area was like a small dormitory. It had five to six beds at one side and on the opposite side, there were two long sofas and a table. In the end, by the side of the door there was a table on which a coffee machine was kept with some use and throw cups and snacks on it’s side. 

Ishaani looked under the first two beds but didn’t find the ball. She walked inside and accidently hit the table due to which a creaking sound was produced. 

Sid who was sleeping on the last bed of the room got disturbed by the sound and without opening his eyes, he asked with irritation in his voice, “kaun hai?”

“I am sorry doctor” replied Ishaani. Sid immediately recognized her voice and sat on the bed and looked at her and said, “Ishaani.” Listening to her name, Ishaani looked in that direction and found Sid sitting on the bed. Ishaani thought to herself, “Ishaani...phir tera ye imagination a khel shuru ho gaya...tu thakti nahi hai kya” but her self talk session was ended with a pat by Sid on her shoulder. 

“Ishaani” said Sid

“Yes, Dr. Sid”

“Are you fine?” 

“Yeah...obviously” said Ishaani and looked here and there, and then she added, “vo ek bache ki ball yahan aa gayi thi..main wahin dhoondhne aayi thi..” Suddenly her eyes fell on the ball behind the sofa. She picked up the ball and Sid was just observing her behaviour. 

“Main ye ball de kar aati hun” said Ishaani and meantime, the boy entered inside the room and ran to Ishaani

“Didi...ball”

Ishaani kneel down to his height and said,“ main aapko aapki ball de dungi par aap meri ek baat manoge”

“Okay”

“Aap ball se hospital mein nahi khel saktey, kisi ko chot lag sakti hai....agar aapko khelna hai toh aap apni mamma ya papa ko bata kar bahar garden mein chale jao khelne...okay”

“Okay didi”

“Waise aapki mamma kahan hai” asked Sid while caressing boy’s hair and at that time, they heard a woman calling out for someone named, Arjun.

“Mamma bula rahi hai...main jaata hun byee..and thank you didi”said the boy and placed a kiss on Ishaani’s cheek and ran away from there to his mom. 

Ishaani stood up to leave from there but Sid stopped her by holding her hand. She turned towards sid and looked at the hold. Sid slowly left her hand and said, “Sorry...but mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai”

“Dr. Sid, mujhe abhi kuch patients ke saath follow up karna hai...phir aapko saari reports bhi deni hai...hum baad mein baat kare?”

“Thodi der baad kar lena..”

“I am sorry but duty comes first” said Ishaani and left from there. 

“Koi toh baat pakka hai…” said Sid to himself. In the meantime, Rahil came inside with a report in one hand and a paper bag in another. 

“Sid, bahut jaldi uth gaye”

“Haan”

“Okay..this is the report of that accident patient” said Rahil and gave Sid the reports and then added, “ aur yeh rahe tere kapde” and kept the bag on the sofa.

“Thanks yaar” said Sid while going through the reports.

“Ishaani aur tumhari phir se ladai hui kya?” asked Rahil. 

Sid looked up at Rahil and replied, “Nahi toh...kyu?”

“Abhi aatey waqt usse dekha..toh laga”

“Yaar, mujhe bhi lag raha hai ki something is wrong with her but vo kuch bata hi nahi rahi” They both sat on the sofa

“May Dr. Asha ko kuch pata ho..”

“Hmm...may be. Pata hai Rahil aaj itne dino baad laga ki main vo first day wali Ishaani se baat kar raha hun….acha laga but main nahi chahta ki vo phir se hasna-khelna bhul jaye. I want that old Ishaani with a smile which reaches her eyes”

“Bro, everything is alright?” teased Rahil and Sid understood what he was referring to.

“Haan…,par ab shayad Ishaani sirf mere liye ek first year resident nahi rahi. Ab main usse apne ache doston mein ginn sakta hun. Mujhe uske saath mazak masti karna acha lagta hai. Uske chehre pe humesha khushi dekhna chahta hun…”

“Achaaaaa” Sid looked at Rahil

“Jo tum samjh rahe ho ye vo nahi hai...it’s just friendship”

“I know bro...main sirf tumhe tease kar raha tha..”

“Acha” said Sid with a smile

“Kya karu yaar maza aata hai..”

“Bahut maza aa raha hai tujhe” said Sid and hit Rahil with a cushion. 

“Chal main chalta hun...tu fresh hokar aa ja”

“Hmmm” replied Sid and Rahil went from there. 

“Ishaani se baat karke rahunga..” said Sid to himself and went to the washroom to freshen up.

*************************************************************************************

I hope you guys loved part...

Please do hit like and do let me know your views in the form of small or detailed❤️ comments...

Thank yousmiley27