SidIsha TS: Always There *Completed*

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi friends, I am Neha. My former user id was angel_writer. Some may remember me or may be not because I was very on and off from the forum for sometime. 

So, here I am with story on our Sid and Ishaani, I hope u guys love it. 

Please be free to share your view. will be waiting eagerly. Suggestions related to my writings are most welcome, will try to improve it. 

Okay...lets go guys....

Always There

PART 1

Jessica and Jignesh had got married. Everyone was happy for them. Each and every doctors were back to resume their duties. All the decorations were removed as per the orders given by Vardhaan. Now Sanjeevni was back to its old self.

All the doctors were on rounds and following up with their patient’s reports. Dr. Sid was busy in a surgery with Dr. Juhi. 

Ishaani was checking the reports of one of the patients when Dr. Rishabh called her and asked her to give him reports of Mr. Kapoor, the Stomach Ulcer patient. Ishaani went to the laboratory to bring the reports. On her way back to Dr. Rishabh with the reports, she saw Dr. Sid in the OT. 

Automatically a smile appeared on her face. She forgot about the work she was told to do. She walked towards the big glass window and stood there. She watched towards Dr. Sid with a big smile on her face. While Dr. Sid was talking with Dr. Juhi and simultaneously removing his gloves and masks. 

In the meantime, when Ishaani was busy admiring Sid, Rishabh came there. He found her lost in her own world. He called for her but there was no response from her side. He then walked up to her and looked towards the OT. But he was not able to see Sid. 

Then he patted on Ishaani’s shoulder and brought her out of her dream land and said, “What are you doing here Dr. Ishaani? Maine tumhe reports laane ko kaha tha but you are standing here. What’s wrong with you? Kaam-waam karne ka mann nahi karta hai kya? Ye jo tumhari responsibility, sincerity thi kya sirf kuch hi dino ke liye thi?” He was about to say more but Dr. Juhi and Dr. Sid came out of the OT. Ishaani’s eyes were slightly red and moist.

“Dr. Ishaani tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?” asked Dr. Juhi and then added, “I mean, tum ghar kyu nahi gayi abhi tak?”

“Bas jaane hi wali thi” replied Ishaani. She handed over the reports to Dr. Rishabh and went from there. Sid felt something weird and excused himself, and went behind Ishaani. 

In the corridor, Ishaani was walking hastily towards the exit followed by Sid.

“ISHAANI” he shouted from behind but Ishaani didn’t stop. He tried again, “Ishaani...suno toh” and again his efforts went in vain. 

He stood there. Breathing heavily. In between, those heavy breathes, he said to himself, “pakka...iss Rishabh ne kuch kaha hoga.” He immediately went to Rishabh. 

Sid saw Rishabh attending one of his patients. He thought to wait for him to be free. As soon as Rishabh was free. Sid went to him and asked, “Tu ne Ishaani se kya kaha?”

“Maine toh kuch nahi kaha...aur tujhe aisa kyu lagta hai ki main usse kuch kahunga” Sid took a step towards Rishabh

“Tu ne pakka kuch kaha hai...uska chehra bata raha tha”

“Okay...haan, maine usse daanta tha...vo apna kaam thik se nahi karegi toh main usse sunaounga…” 

“Tujhe koi haq nahi hai...vo mere under kaam karti hai..” Rishabh put his stethoscope around his neck 

“Chill bro..she is just a first year resident” said Rishabh and went from there. 

Sid stood there with a blank expression. He was not able to understand that what went wrong with Ishaani. Because he knew Ishaani was not that type of girl, who can get hurt by Rishabh's words. 

Ishaani had reached home. Her eyes were filled with tears. She unlocked the door and kept the keys and her handbag on the side table and slammed the door behind her. 

She went straight to her washroom. She kept her hands on the platform and looked in the mirror and started crying. She remembered each and every word said by Rishabh. Then she remembered how she once gave her duties to Dr. Asha just to avoid Dr. Sid, how in the middle of a surgery she was lost in her dreamland. Ishaani wiped off her tears and started talking to herself, “Kya ho gaya hai tujhe Ishaani. Tu doctor banne aayi thi...toh ye sab kya hai. Kaam pe tera dhyaan kyu nahi hai. Aaj Dr. Rishabh ne jo kuch bhi kaha vo kyu mujhe sahi lag raha hai... Main kya se kya bann gayi hun...aaj khud se haara hua mehsoos kar rahi hun….I have failed” she then splashed some water on her face and added, “Ishaani..tujhe apni feelings...apne pyaar...apne actions pe control karna hoga. Tujhe uss purani Ishaani ko wapas lana hoga...aaj se main apni feelings ko kaam ke bich nahi aane dungi….”

She changed her clothes and came out of the washroom. She went to the drawing room and took out her mobile phone from her handbag. She was shocked to see, 15 missed calls from Dr. Sid. 

“Mujhe ring sunayi kyu nahi di?” said Ishaani and realised that her phone was on silent. She immediately removed it from silent. Again her phone rang. It was Dr. sid. She instantly received the call.

“Ishaani...kahan thi tum...main itni der se tumhe call kar raha hun..” said Sid

“Kuch kaam tha aapko?”

“Tum aise hospital se chali gayi...aur main tumhare piche bhi aaya tha. Tumhe awaaz bhi di...par tum palti bhi nahi. I was worried for you.” A smile appeared on Ishaani face but again Rishabh’s words hit her.

“Don’t worry. I am okay. Just a little tired. And ab mujhe neend bhi aa rahi hai..good night”

“Ishaani..”

“Please Dr. Sid kal baat kare. Good night”

“Good night...and take care” Ishaani disconnected the call. She went to her room and laid down on her bed, but sleep was away from her eyes.

In the hospital, Sid was standing in one corner of the corridor. He was looking at his phone’s screen.

“Kal subhah sabse pehle Ishaani se hi baat karunga”said Sid. in the meantime, Dt. Rahel called him from a distance and again he got busy with his duties.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys loved it...

please do hit like and comment...(Comment will motivate me write the 2nd part soon)

Thank you❤️

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDEX

PART 2(A)

PART 2(B)

Edited by Neha_Maurya - 4 years ago

Hi Neha ..🤗 

It's a nice start.. Do continue to write.. Want to read more on SidIsha..😳

I wanted to ask if you don't mind.. Is it your writing style that you use punctuation? I mean I sometimes couldn't connect as the sentences while describing a scene ended abruptly..!

Hiii it's nice to see u here after IB 😊

very good start , would love to read more ❤️

See u soon 

Also thanks for PM dear 😆 Just Checked 😆

Edited by zyrah17 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ayesha066

Hi Neha ..🤗 

It's a nice start.. Do continue to write.. Want to read more on SidIsha..😳

I wanted to ask if you don't mind.. Is it your writing style that you use punctuation? I mean I sometimes couldn't connect as the sentences while describing a scene ended abruptly..!

Hiii dear...❤️

glad u loved the starting...

And dear...I am sorry...I didn't get what you actually wanted to ask me. Can u please point out, in which part you were not able to connect.

Please do let me know, so that I can improve if there is any mistake from my side. 

will be waiting for ur reply

Originally posted by zyrah17

Hiii it's nice to see u here after IB 😊

very good start , would love to read more ❤️

See u soon 

Heyya..dear...

Glad u remember me..🤗

and thanx for the appreciation...hope u also love the upcoming part also..

thank you...❤️...and see ya❤️

Originally posted by Neha_Maurya

Heyya..dear...

Glad u remember me..🤗

and thanx for the appreciation...hope u also love the upcoming part also..

thank you...❤️...and see ya❤️

Hahahaha I remember ur profile pic 😆 PM me when u post next part 

Happy to see u 🤗

Originally posted by zyrah17

Hahahaha I remember ur profile pic 😆 PM me when u post next part 

Happy to see u 🤗

Haha😆...

Will surely PM you🤗

Hayees and hayees!!😳 want more instantly yr🤣!! I got so busy in reading it I felt so angry when it completed☺️

Hey that’s a nice start....👏

Keep writing...and thanks for the PM.

Awesome start

Love it

Cont soon

Thanks for pm