ALIA upset after RANVEER turns down SLB cameo

Posted: 4 years ago

THE heady mix of Alia Bhatt and Sanjay Leela Bhansali can’t seem to have a smooth sail lately. After their film with Salman Khan in the lead was shelved, Bhansali was quick to let out another one with Alia essaying the title role. He was hoping to roll it out soon and apparently asked his golden goose Ranveer Singh to do an important cameo but the actor turned it down. Alia, we hear, is quite miffed with this refusal.

MM

Karthik nehi chalega kya? Woh bhi pakka superstar banega in coming years...

What if Karthik also said No to the cameo 😨😰😱

According to earlier reports, her boyfriend was supposed to play the role na? 😆 

Good Ranveer is not doing cameos in a disaster movie..

Kya khichdi paka rahe he ye log...just move on from slb and his bigg ego

Oh pls that's why Alia was praising him yesterday😵

Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan

THE heady mix of Alia Bhatt and Sanjay Leela Bhansali can’t seem to have a smooth sail lately. After their film with Salman Khan in the lead was shelved, Bhansali was quick to let out another one with Alia essaying the title role. He was hoping to roll it out soon and apparently asked his golden goose Ranveer Singh to do an important cameo but the actor turned it down. Alia, we hear, is quite miffed with this refusal.

MM

🤣 

This mix sure does my head in. 

And he was "hoping to roll it out soon" - i.e., that film is not happening. I expected overzealous PR from aloo, but throughout this Inshallah/Gangubai nonsense Bhansali is certainly not doing himself any favours these days. If he has any integrity left as an artist, he should stay away from the so-called superstars, stop taking part in the pathetic, laughable, PR fest, cast new, really talented people, and do the actual job: that of a film director.

Edited by dedh - 4 years ago

Originally posted by dedh

🤣 

And he was "hoping to roll it out soon" - i.e., that film is not happening. I expected overzealous PR from aloo, but throughout this Inshallah/Gangubai nonsense Bhansali is certainly not doing himself any favours these days. If he has any integrity left as an artist, he should stay away from the so-called superstars, stop taking part in the pathetic, laughable, PR fest, cast new, really talented people, and do the actual job: that of a film director.

Ikr. :|

🤣 

SLB the PR master will stop taking part in PR fest😆

kiya impossible khuwab dekh rahi ho tum.

🤣 

Are you serious? You are asking SLB to stay away from PR fest? smiley37

Arrey he is the Baap of all PR fests smiley37

Remember KARNI SENA? smiley37