Fan Fictions

Mishaan Rikara Adiya Arya Samaina FF - Salame Ishq 2

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Previous Stories

Part 94

All families share their happiness. The couples are in good spirits at their workplace. They start distributing sweets to their employees.

One day, an author and public speaker come to the hall. Everyone gathers there. He has the power to take people to the past. All business entrepreneurs go there. The author said, "Love is the most superficial thing on the earth." 

However, the Modis, Raizadas, Khuranas, Virani's, and Oberois disagree.

Ahem: Have you ever loved anyone in your life?

The author said, "Yes. I have experienced that. Most of them have undergone a tragedy."

Jigar: Just because the tragedy has taken place in your life, it does not mean that everyone will undergo it. We are happily married couples.

Sujal, Arnav, Shivaay, Maan, Rishi, Oberoi, Rudra, & others oppose.

All the wives support them.

Shivaay: If you had told this before our marriages, we would have agreed. 

Anika: What you are saying is all crap.

Image result for shivaay & anika

The author said: I know all of you very well. I know that all your love stories began with a fight.

Ahem, "You had loved Anita but married Gopi on your mother's insistence. You hated Gopi because she was illiterate. You began to like her only when she began to educate herself. Even after making up with her, you didn't want a child. But an incident made you accept the child and take responsibility. After you lost Meera, you didn't even ask Gopi how did it happen but you blamed her just because your mom had accused her. Is it not a superficial thing?"

Gopi: No marriage is perfect. But it does not mean there is no love between husband & wife. It all depends on the circumstances. But today, we understand & support each other. 

Author: It is all compromise. You people are living only on that. You guys must be wondering how I know. I have got powers. I can tell about each one of you.

He continues

Jigar, "You wanted to marry Sonal but you married Rashi. You married Rashi twice, Paridhi thrice, & Radha once. In all, you married 6 times."

Paridhi: But he has been dedicated to his wives. Only with Radha, it was a forced one. I am his present.

Image result for jigar and paridhi

Author: My research is never wrong.

Sujal: Kashish & I too have a good understanding. 

Kashish: Yes, we have not fought even once.

Maan: I am happy with Geet.

Geet: Yes, I agree with Maan

Arnav + Khushi: Even we are happily married couples.

Everyone pounced on the author. 

The author said, "Fine, I will send you guys to the past. You have to begin everything again. We will meet at the same point. After that, we will talk. One more thing is the circumstances will be completely different. Everything will be shuffled. If your love for each other is the same or better, I accept my defeat."

The Author continues: Shivaay, you got engaged to Tia on your mom's insistence but married Anika by force. You fell in love with Anika & that is a compromise. Omkara, you got dumped by Ishana and Ridhimma but ended up marrying Gauri. You hated her initially but began to love her later. It is a compromise. Rudra, for you, good looks always mattered. Only now you realize that looks don't matter you anymore.

He sends all the couples to the starting point. All of them begin their life from scratch.

All the families are now scattered here & there.

CHARACTER SKETCH.

There will be family splits. The title changes to Salam-e-Ishq 2. It is the continuation of Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki. 

Modis:

Parag: Kokila's husband & father of Ahem & Jaggi.

Image result for parag in saath nibhana saathiya

Kokila: Parag's wife & mother of  Ahem, Jaggi, and Kinjal.

Image result for kokila in saath nibhana saathiya

Ahem: Kokila & Parag's son. Jaggi's brother. He is serious-minded

Image result for ahem in saath nibhana saathiya

Jaggi: Kokila & Parag's son. Ahem's brother. He is fun-loving

Image result for jaggi in saath nibhana saathiya

Kinjal: Parag and Kokila's daughter. Ahem and Jaggi's younger sister.

Image result for kinjal in saath nibhana saathiya

Patels:

Hetal is now Kanchan Patel. 

Swati shah as Hetal Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Actress (With images ...

Rupesh Patel: Kanchan's husband & father of 2 boys. They are Jigar & Arjun

Image result for jagat rawat

Kanchan: Rupesh's wife. Jigar & Arjun's mother

Jigar: Kanchan & Rupesh's first son

Image result for jigar in saath nibhana saathiya

Arjun: Kanchan & Rupesh's second son

Shah House

Jitu: Gopi, Rashi, Paridhi, & Radha's father

Image result for jitu in saath nibhana saathiya

Urmila: Gopi, Rashi, Paridhi, & Radha's mother

Image result for jitu in saath nibhana saathiya

Dhawal: Elder brother of Rashi, Gopi, Paridhi, and Radha

Image result for dhawal in saath nibhana saathiya

Rashi: Eldest daughter of Jitu & Urmila

Image result for rashi in saath nibhana saathiya

Gopi: Second daughter of Jitu & Urmila. Rashi's younger sister, Paridhi & Radha's elder sister

Image result for gopi in saath nibhana saathiya

Paridhi: Jitu's & Urmila's third daughter.

Image result for paridhi in saath nibhana saathiya

Radha: Last child of Jitu & Urmila

Image result for bhavini purohit

Dwivedis

Gopika - Roli & Simar's sister. Second Daughter of Meena & Janmalal Dwivedi

Roli - Youngest daughter of Janmalal & Meena

Image result for roli in sasural simar ka real name

Simar - First daughter of Meena & Janmalal Dwivedi

Image result for simar in sasural simar ka real name

Meena - Mother of Simar, Gopika, & Roli. Janmalal's wife

Image result for jaya ojha

Janmalal - Father of Mother of Simar, Gopika, & Roli. Meena's husband

Image result for Pankaj dheer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malhotra:

Radhika: Grandmother of 3 granddaughters

Image result for radhika in silsila

Mishti: Radhika's first granddaughter

Zoya: Radhika's second granddaughter

Gauri: Radhika's third granddaughter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khurana:

Savitridevi: Maan's grandmother

Maan: First grandson of Savitridevi

Image result for maan in geet hui sabse parayi

Dev: Savitridevi's second grandson

Image result for rajdeep in silsila

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raizada:

Pratap: Arnav & Aditya's father.

Image result for rishabh shukla

Rajlaxmi: Arnav & Aditya's mother

Image result for rajlaxmi solanki

Arnav: Eldest son of Pratap & Shivaay's cousin

Aditya: Arnav's younger brother, Pratap's second son, Shivaay's second cousin.

Shivaay: The eldest son of Shakti & Pinky

Image result for shivaay in ishqbaaz

Sameer: Youngest son of the Raizadas

Geet: Arnav's sister. Daughter of Pratap & Rajlaxmi

Image result for drashti dhami

Verma:

Tej: Veer, Omkara, & Ruhaan's father. Jhanvi's husband

Jhanvi: Veer, Omkara, & Ruhaan's mother. Tej's wife

Image result for jhanvi in ishqbaaz

Veer: Eldest son of Verma

Image result for veer in silsila

Omkara: Twin brother of Ruhaan. 

Ruhaan: Omkara's twin brother

Sidhanth: Dr. Shashank's son.

Image result for sid in sanjivani 2

Gupta:

Anand: Bela's husband. Father of Khushi, Anika, Ishani, & Naina

Image result for anand in yeh un dinon ki baat hai

Bela: Anand's wife. Mother of Khushi, Anika, Ishani, & Naina

Madhumathi: Aunt of Mother of Khushi, Anika, Ishani, & Naina

Image result for taiji in yeh un dinon ki baat hai

Khushi: Eldest daughter of Gupta

Image result for khushi in ipkknd

Anika: Ishani's twin sister. 

Image result for anika in ishqbaaz

Ishani: Anika's twin sister. 

Image result for ishani in sanjeevani

Naina: Youngest daughter of Gupta family

Image result for naina in yeh un dinon ki baat hai

The rest of the characters will be introduced later

Edited by vatika_r - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

that public speaker is so negative in his thoughts .how can he say that marriage n love are nothing? loved gopi saying that no marriage is perfect but that doesnt mean that there is no love between them.wow the redux started n all the couples will meet in a different circumstance .the new characters are so interesting n grand.from which show are kanchan n her husband?wow surprising that ahem  anika n omkara have a twin.arjun is there.so is Maya also there?aditya is there.so will there be aliya?you have written that maan is the first grand son of savitri.does that mean that maan has siblings?surprised to see gia as radha.gopi will be for ahem. so is radha meant for jaggi?both rashi n paridhi are there.so who will be jigar's love interest?so exciting.can't wait to start 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

superb update! thanks for the pm 

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic dear

Thanks for pm

taahir004 thumbnail

Fabulous Part 

Interesting Characters 

kavitha_r thumbnail

Part 95

This starts with the rivalry of all these families. The Modis, Dwivedis, Shahs, Bharadwajs & the Patels are family friends.  On the other hand, the Raizadas, Khuranas, Guptas, Malhotras, and the Varmas belong to another group. 

Modi family:

Jeetu and Urmila are looking after one boy & 4 girls. They love all their children equally. 

Image result for jeetu and urmila in saathiya

Dwivedi family:

Janmalal is Jeetu's family friend as well as a neighbor. 

Dhawal, Prem, Sid, Ahem, Jaggi, Jigar, & Arjun go to the ground & play cricket while Rashi, Gopi, Paridhi, & Radha team up with Gopika, Simar, & Roli.

North Side.

The Raizadas, Khuranas,  Malhotras, & the Guptas are the neighbors. Dr. Shashank Mathur is the family doctor & friend of the Gupta family.

Shah House:

Urmila gets up early in the morning. The doorbell rings. Urmila opens the door. The milkman takes out the milk from the cow's udder & gives the milk. All the others are sleeping.

Urmila: Jeetu, Dhawal, Rashi, Gopi, Paridhi, and Radha wake up. Time for you to get ready for school.

The children get up immediately. They get dressed up & get into the school bus. Ahem, Jaggi, Jigar, Arjun, and Kinjal are on the same bus. The bus then picks up Simar, Roli, Gopika, Sid, & Prem. All of them reach school.

Everyone enters the classroom.

The first period is English. Everyone takes out the books. They are studying. One of the students is very naughty who keeps cracking jokes and laughing. His name is Sameer. Tulsi comes there. She asked, "If you find something funny, please do share so even we can laugh. It is also good to have a short break."

Sameer: I was laughing at the chapter. In this book, Tenali Raman asked the Goddess that she has got 10 heads, so how does she manage with 10 noses when they catch a cold. It is hard to manage one nose. So, will it not be the same case with Ravan? Even he had 10 heads and would have faced the same problem."

All of them including Tulsi laughed.

Tulsi: Yes, it makes sense. I think you guys are excited about dramatics which will take place after the break.

She said, "Fine, so this ends with the first lesson."

Sameer was the naughtiest child in the Raizada family. So his parents had admitted him to the boarding school where the Modis, Shah's, Dwivedi's children are studying.

The Gupta family had also admitted Naina to the same boarding school where Sameer was admitted.

After the lectures, there is a break. Sameer, Naina, Munna, Pandit, Preeti, Kamya, and Swati meet at the school canteen.

Dhawal, Ahem, Jaggi, Jigar, Sid, and Prem too come to the same canteen. Among the girls, Radha and Kinjal are close friends. Both of them sit next to each other in the canteen. Gopi, Rashi, Paridhi, Gopika, Roli, and Simar sit are together.

After the break, all the students gather downstairs to see the drama competition. 

At Gupta House

Bela is preparing breakfast for Khushi, Naina, Anika, and Ishani. Khushi gets the phone call from her friend Payal.

Khushi: Hello

Payal: Are you ready?

Khushi: Yes, I am ready but breakfast is yet to get ready. You go. I will join you in school.

Payal: That's not done. We have to be on time during the competition. You come. We will have breakfast in the canteen.

Khushi: Mom, I am getting late. I will have breakfast in the canteen.

Bela: The breakfast is ready.

She packs the tiffin and gives it to Khushi and Naina.

At Ahmedabad

Gopi, Rashi, Paridhi, Radha, Gopika, Roli, Simar, and Maya are rehearsing with Ahem, Jigar, Vivaan, Umang, Jaggi, Sid, Prem, and Arjun respectively.

Gopi pairs up with Ahem

Rashi pairs with Jigar

Paridhi pairs with Vivaan

Image result for paridhi and vivaan

Radha with Umang

Image result for radha and umang

Gopika with Jaggi

Image result for gopi and ahem

Simar with Prem 

Image result for prem (dheeraj) and simar

Zoya with Arjun.

Image result for maya and arjun

New Delhi School

All the gang go to the classroom and sit at their respective places.

Khushi and Payal are sitting together. Arnav sits next to Akash. Naina and Preeti sit together, while Sameer, Munna, and Pandit are together. Anika and Ishani are sitting next to Shivaay and Sid.

Zoya belonged to the North but her parents had admitted her to the boarding school in Ahmedabad. The other joinees from the North are Omkara, Gauri, Ruhaan, Mishty, Pari, Aditya, and Aliya.

It is an inter-state drama competition where the students from the North will compete with Ahmedabad students.

Edited by vatika_r - 3 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

wonderful update! greatly written... thanks 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

introduction with the shah family morning scene. .urmila n milk man one was very natural.sameer's doubt about about the condition of 10 noses during cold was funny.is smriti irani playing the teacher tulsi? nice to see khushi payal scene.wow samaina in the same boarding school.nice to see out couples pairing together for the competition.but I have a doubt.they are in school.right? but in the pics all the couples are adults.nice pics

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Are we getting a flashback of how all these couples met and got married?

kavitha_r thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Added Sameer and Tulsi's pic

This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

introduction with the shah family morning scene. .urmila n milk man one was very natural.sameer's doubt about about the condition of 10 noses during cold was funny.is smriti irani playing the teacher tulsi? nice to see khushi payal scene.wow samaina in the same boarding school.nice to see out couples pairing together for the competition.but I have a doubt.they are in school.right? but in the pics all the couples are adults.nice pics