Mishbir living separately(court marriage)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

As there is spoiler of Mishbir living separately after marriage

I feel either it will be dhamki of Abir 

But as we know it's RS show so mishbir shadi will be grand and most importantly Singhania especially Mishti dadi need to be included which can't happen now

As we all know mishbir proxy shadi already happened with kuku parallel

Seeing situation getting worst and everyone just having hope of miahbir breakup Abir might take this decision Mishti can't take this type of decision

What decision?

Decision to put a stamp to their relationship i.e. court marriage

Or might be both mutual decision right now everyone focus is on miahbir and they r not focussing on root problem only because they think mishbir r not married and can easily break up 

As there was always hint of this type of track like Mishti saying if we will get all blessing or not sacrifice love or all against their relationship

Till now nothing serious step has been taken by seriously as everything were smooth for them till now (it doesn't mean they not fought) they fought many evils but still some bold step and this series promised for it

Abir might say that irrespective of kuku in liveless marriage everyone trying to patch them up only because there is marriage stamp they r trying to separate on only concentrate us not on other problem as they have hope that mishbir can get separated Kunal is focussed on to just break mishbir only because marriage stamp is not there kuhu or Varsha or jas or Meenu is having hope that they might break up and everything might get sorted out only because they don't have marriage stamp and thus will just decide to give stamp and leave separately so that this unnecessary drama and hope or target get nullified

So I feel we might get this track but we all know this is itv so they need family drama so don't take tension they will always come to mah or Rajvanshi house on the name of celebration or solving problem 

Or might be BM Sapna of ghar jamai will get fullfilled for sometime but I really don't want it

I want makers to actually show nuclear family concept as in this age noone r living in joint family we r not even living will our family I and my brother not even were together for 10 month in last 10 year despite not being married

So in today world it's nice concept to show

They can show Mishti career Abir helping her as Mishti always wanted remover in courtship track

Then everything will get sorted out in 2 or 3 month not totally but partially and even in parent show thing will be fine so they can bring atleast divyani as it's very unnatural that Mishti having only one blood relation will not come in her marriage that's to its not like deevyani abandoned her totally or not love Mishti and as their issues is still pending

They might show grand marriage with little drama for 2 or 3 month

Then they might explore how Abir not asking Mishti to change after becoming part of joint family like her dressing style or her career

Anyway let's see but till now except Mishti tyaag ki Devi track other tracks r really solid with solid reason

So hope this show actually explore these today world concept in subtle wayas I know it's ITV andFamily show so drama is needed

But despite drama they have show a very nice love story and even keeping all character intact except that tyaav ki Devi track be it Kunal kuhu or Abir Mishti or even Meenu nanu  Mehul or Varsha jas or no BM or mamamami family

So hope it maintain with strong storyline

Edited by adni143 - 4 years ago

Court marriage doesnot bring TRP 

I dont think court marriage  hogi....abir dhamki de sakta hain

That he will marry mishti.in court

Originally posted by adni143

As there is spoiler of Mishbir living separately after marriage

I feel either it will be dhamki of Abir 

But as we know it's RS show so mishbir shadi will be grand and most importantly Singhania especially Mishti dadi need to be included which can't happen now

As we all know mishbir proxy shadi already happened with kuku parallel

Seeing situation getting worst and everyone just having hope of miahbir breakup Abir might take this decision Mishti can't take this type of decision

What decision?

Decision to put a stamp to their relationship i.e. court marriage

Or might be both mutual decision right now everyone focus is on miahbir and they r not focussing on root problem only because they think mishbir r not married and can easily break up 

As there was always hint of this type of track like Mishti saying if we will get all blessing or not sacrifice love or all against their relationship

Till now nothing serious step has been taken by seriously as everything were smooth for them till now (it doesn't mean they not fought) they fought many evils but still some bold step and this series promised for it

Abir might say that irrespective of kuku in liveless marriage everyone trying to patch them up only because there is marriage stamp they r trying to separate on only concentrate us not on other problem as they have hope that mishbir can get separated Kunal is focussed on to just break mishbir only because marriage stamp is not there kuhu or Varsha or jas or Meenu is having hope that they might break up and everything might get sorted out only because they don't have marriage stamp and thus will just decide to give stamp and leave separately so that this unnecessary drama and hope or target get nullified

So I feel we might get this track but we all know this is itv so they need family drama so don't take tension they will always come to mah or Rajvanshi house on the name of celebration or solving problem 

Or might be BM Sapna of ghar jamai will get fullfilled for sometime but I really don't want it

I want makers to actually show nuclear family concept as in this age noone r living in joint family we r not even living will our family I and my brother not even were together for 10 month in last 10 year despite not being married

So in today world it's nice concept to show

They can show Mishti career Abir helping her as Mishti always wanted remover in courtship track

Then everything will get sorted out in 2 or 3 month not totally but partially and even in parent show thing will be fine so they can bring atleast divyani as it's very unnatural that Mishti having only one blood relation will not come in her marriage that's to its not like deevyani abandoned her totally or not love Mishti and as their issues is still pending

They might show grand marriage with little drama for 2 or 3 month

Then they might explore how Abir not asking Mishti to change after becoming part of joint family like her dressing style or her career

Anyway let's see but till now except Mishti tyaag ki Devi track other tracks r really solid with solid reason

So hope this show actually explore these today world concept in subtle wayas I know it's ITV andFamily show so drama is needed

But despite drama they have show a very nice love story and even keeping all character intact except that tyaav ki Devi track be it Kunal kuhu or Abir Mishti or even Meenu nanu  Mehul or Varsha jas or no BM or mamamami family

So hope it maintain with strong storyline

As per India forums spoiler Kunal asks mishti to sign  pre nuptial agreement in which probably it says that they can’t live together after  marriage