Janhvi Kapoor cooks Biryani for Shahid Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Pain-in-ur-Neck

I feel like cooking VEG Biryani now ... cooking Veg Biryani is fun and so is eating Veg Biryani .... also like to have some onions and pickle on the side with Veg Biryani  ... and it's double whammy the Veg Biryani! ... Also did I mention how yummy the VEG biryani is! ... 😛 ... 😆

You should cook it soon 👍🏼

And to those trying to invalidate veg biriyani saying it's pulao or fried rice, I would only say, keep two piece of chicken on that fried rice or pulao and eat it as your chicken biriyani. It's all about the preparation of rice  that gives it the nameof biriyani. To it if you add mutton or chicken it would be that biriyani and if you add vegetables it will be veg biriyani. 

Originally posted by Ennuyi

Oh behen, ye Bollywood Chat forum hai. I'll post whatever I feel like.. I find veg biryani yuck, that's my opinion.. I won't change it.. U can keep whining.. End of discussion. 

Yes ofcourse you are entitled for your opinion but Pulav and Veg. Biryani is different.

Wow this thread is so cool anyways Biryani and Jalebi are better to discuss then Jhanvi and Ishan, this new actors are so boring I thought Ananya would be good but nothing interesting among this new telent

Originally posted by Charaiveti

Fight fight fight😈

veg biryani aur non veg biryani waale ladd rahe hai, aur tum tumhara maacher jhol aur baat leke kone se maaze le rahi ho. 

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

veg biryani aur non veg biryani waale ladd rahe hai, aur tum tumhara maacher jhol aur baat leke kone se maaze le rahi ho. 

arey macher jhol aur bhaat ke alawa biriyani too is the topmost food in Kolkata. Biryani with mutton n alu😍😍

But logoko ladake maza ata h 😈 high school ki feeling a jati h 

Originally posted by -sim-

Yes ofcourse you are entitled for your opinion but Pulav and Veg. Biryani is different.

Wow this thread is so cool anyways Biryani and Jalebi are better to discuss then Jhanvi and Ishan, this new actors are so boring I thought Ananya would be good but nothing interesting among this new telent

I never said veg biryani and pulao are the same, you're mistaking my post with someone else's 

arey macher jhol aur bhaat ke alawa biriyani too is the topmost food in Kolkata. Biryani with mutton n alu😍😍

But logoko ladake maza ata h 😈 high school ki feeling a jati h 

Uff now I'm hungry, kal lunch mein Pakka mutton biryani khaungi 

will I be considered an outcast if I.say, I.never have had biryani in my.life😆

Originally posted by Ennuyi

Uff now I'm hungry, kal lunch mein Pakka mutton biryani khaungi 

What's your fav? Arsalan or Aminia or Siraj?Arsalan ki to Puri family jail chali gayi🤣

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

will I be considered an outcast if I.say, I.never have had biryani in my.life😆

it's okk. Aisa hota rehta h. I personally don't like paneer,mango and pizza 

What's your fav? Arsalan or Aminia or Siraj?Arsalan ki to Puri family jail chali gayi🤣

Arsalan is overhyped, I like Siraj.