Janhvi Kapoor cooks Biryani for Shahid Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ennuyi

It's a personal choice, no need to get hyper 

What is personal here  ? No one is questioning ur personal choice whether u eat veg or non veg but U wrote on public platform that eating veg is yuck so expect replies as well...

Originally posted by fivestars

What is personal here  ? No one is questioning ur personal choice whether u eat veg or non veg but U wrote on public platform that eating veg is yuck so expect replies as well...

I said veg biryani is yuck (my pov), I might say jalebi is yuck too would u again jump on me lol .. Stop reading too much into posts.. Will make u do  less.. 

Originally posted by Ennuyi

Are u vegan? if not when u have option of chicken/mutton biryani why would u have veg biryani? 

U need to be vegetarian to avoid non veg..Not vegan..Vegans avoid all animal products including milk products..

And m a vegetarian..I love Veg Biryani..It's yum.

Cannot tolerate smell of chicken, mutton, fish and other non veg..But it's food for others so won't call it yuck..I respect food and appreciate others who do too.

Originally posted by niyati13

U need to be vegetarian to avoid non veg..Not vegan..Vegans avoid all animal products including milk products..

And m a vegetarian..I love Veg Biryani..It's yum.

Cannot tolerate smell of chicken, mutton, fish and other non veg..But it's food for others so won't call it yuck..I respect food and appreciate others who do too.

If I find something yuck, I will call it yuck (foe) u can ignore my post. 

Sorry to burst everybody's bubble but THERE IS NOTHING CALLED VEG BIRYANI!!

What you relish as veg biryani is nothing but pulao/pilaf/pulav.

Biryani is rice cooked in dum with gosht. So stop calling biryani veg biryani. Pulao is the correct word. Or fried rice . Or whatever you want. But that shit isn't biryani my friend!

Was that edible? ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Khai_R_Haagi

Sorry to burst everybody's bubble but THERE IS NOTHING CALLED VEG BIRYANI!!

What you relish as veg biryani is nothing but pulao/pilaf/pulav.

Biryani is rice cooked in dum with gosht. So stop calling biryani veg biryani. Pulao is the correct word. Or fried rice . Or whatever you want. But that shit isn't biryani my friend!

Someone needs to tell that to restaurants who mention veg biryani in their menu😊 they mention pulao and biryani separately..as long as they continue I too will😉

The rice looking mushy but great effort and about vegan/vegetarian it's your choice and some follows coz of there religion.also shahid turned vegetarian since he's gym freak.he's not a vegan .vegan only have plant based food and there diet is restricted.

Originally posted by niyati13

Someone needs to tell that to restaurants who mention veg biryani in their menu😊 they mention pulao and biryani separately..as long as they continue I too will😉

Pulao is more mild with mostly raw spices like cinnamon, bay leaf, peppercorns etc. Veg biryani is more heavily spiced that's all.

Kjo papa trained his nepo betiya very well. Sushil sanskari pakau .