Fan Fictions

MG OS - Finally Mujhe pyaar Ho Hi Gaya!!!!!

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

It's KM....

Maan has just returned from his business trip and Geet is not seen anywhere....

Maan is little disappointed and he goes in search of her.....

Dadi: hare Wah bete AAP as Gaya?

Maan doesn't respond...dadi knows very well Maan kisko doondh raha hai? 

Dadi: Maaaaaan

Dadi shouts.....

Maan turns to look at Dadi this time....

Dadi: Geet OH ke taraf Gaye the bete

Dadi smiles and leaves without waiting for his response.....

Maan turns to walk towards OH....he slowly picks up his speed and is almost running.....

He then finds Geet in the garden.....she has just come out of her shower and her hair is still wet...

Maan couldn't take his eyes off her...Geet looks gorgeous and glowing....Maan will fall for her over and over.....no matter how many times it happens....his love for her kas grown stronger and stronger as years passed...now it's at its best like old whiskey....

Geet is engrossed in her own thoughts....she doesn't notice Maan...

Maan stealthily moves forward to surprise her....Geet has a lovely red rose in her hand...just plucked from the garden....Maan thought it's for him...now he has also started liking flowers haina?

But what's she doing....she starts plucking the petals one by one....

Geet: yes....noooo....yes...nooo....yesss...noo

Maan is shocked to see her talking to herself.....

And it's the last petal....

Geet: yesss yesss yesss

She jumps in joy.....

Maan would like to join her in her celebrations if only he knew the reason....maybe she wants another child...oh I'm always ready Geet....Rohan aur Trisha would love to have a little brother or sister....just like SRK's family...itne din ho Gaye toh kya hua?... their romance has only increased  day after day.....and looking at Geet no one would believe that she is a mother of two teenagers....

Both the kids are in boarding school....this is a great opportunity to go for it....haina?

Maan: Geet

He just goes and hugs her from the back....Maan toh romantic ban Gaya....

Geet: Maan AAP aagaye? 

Maan starts playing with her wet hair...

Maan: Geet I know what's in your mind and MSK is always ready to fulfill his Mishty's dream anytime

Geet: app na kuch nahi janthe

Maan: aaise kaise? I know my Mishty inside our

Geet: then tell me Mr.Khurana what's wrong with me?

Maan: what? Ye kaise Sawaal hai? Nothing, you are perfect and now you look intoxicatingly beautiful

Maan tries to kiss her neck...

Geet: Chado...chodo mujhe Mr.MSK go get a shower first I'm waiting for you since evening and I'm very hungry 

Maan: I'm also very hungry Geet pehle iss bhook Ko bhujao

Geet: ab jaathe ho ya nahi, don't make me hangry ok

Geet pushes him off....Maan doesn't want to upset her mood...he knows very well about hangry Geet.....then she'll go on hunger strike later which is the last thing Maan wants...he has missed her for a good ten days....Geet poured water over Maan's dream......

Maan: Geet

Geet : kuch nahi ho saktha

She warns him to go ...

Maan leaves and Geet goes back to the OH....

Geet thinks of the first time she came to KM....

Maneet had an arranged marriage and it's all new for Geet....she didn't have much expectations from her marriage for she had never dreamt about her prince charming or a fairy tale love marriage...she was a little weak in that section....

Maan who had been thinking of staying single forever changed his mind the moment he saw Geet...we might say that Geet brought out the romantic side of Maan...though Geet had no romantic dreams of her own she never disappointed Maan and she became his equal partner with experience....she is a fast learner you know.....

After Rohan came to their life Geet's life revolved around him and she became a mother on the 10 th month after their wedding...MSK ka Kamaal... during pregnancy she wished to stay at her maika and Maneet had little time for each other with Maan's hefty business schedule and Geet's motherly duties.....by the time Rohan's duty finished Trisha came and there is no looking back for Geet....

Now that they are off to boarding school she feels very lonely and left out......so Maan asked her to get out and do something for herself like she could join a gym or go for refreshing grooming holidays with her buddies....join zumba classes or any other hobby of her interest...but even before marriage Geet loved staying home in the comforts of her family and didn't have any interest in self grooming or even care about her wardrobe and looks....

Only after marriage she changed a bit that too for Maan.....Maan always wants her to look her best....she just tries to satisfy him by obeying him like a student....then too she didn't have any interest.....but now everything has changed...she wants to look good and takes some effort to stay fit...all thanks to Maan she has rediscovered herself....Maan forcefully got her admitted into this 15 day self development and yoga class.....then too she went back into her cage.....

Maan compelled her to go for this evening walks at least at the nearby park.... Geet initially hesitated but Maan was after her getting her new shoes and all...there was no way she could escape this time...

This evening walks have been the most recent addiction for Geet...she never misses her walking...why would she? Here's where she found her love... she had always complained to her babaji that he didn't give her the chance to fall in love with someone crazily like BW films....her babaji at last granted her wish....she is still confused is this Love..that's why all the yes and nos...

On the first day she at the park she felt pretty uncomfortable walking amongst others....but she liked the children's play area where she was amused to see little kids playing and fighting and bossing and talking like adults...they are their own bosses here as they don't have their parents or teachers behind them....

Then she started looking around and observing PPL who are very interesting characters.... one thing that she always looks forward to is HIS single look and that mesmerizing smile...from the first day she kept looking at Sharma uncle's finance which is just adjacent to the park ...now and then she'll look at Sharma uncle sinked in his news paper as usual... don't know how many dailies he reads for 24*7 he is seen with a paper....poor guy he has no other company than his paper.... looking at him assured her that she is safe...she is on her own na? She never goes any where without company...either it's Maan or dadi who accompany her.....HE comes to meet Sharma uncle everyday to chat with Sharma ji for a while...how sweet of HIM...when Geet tried to smile looking at Sharma uncle for the first time HE took notice of her and smiled back...that's it...from that day she kept looking for HIM and is only happy after getting a glimpse of HIS smile.....when some times when HE misses her on the first few rounds when she yearningly keeps looking at HIM waiting for HIS one look she is very disappointed.... she takes a short cut so that she comes across that spot from where she could see HIM thru the holes in the compound wall often....she is very tensed till HE takes note of her and acknowledges her presence with HIS smile....

After a few days HE too started coming for the evening walks...now Geet's joy knew no bounds....her eyes always keep searching for HIM while she pretends to be listening to the music on her ear phones...she always yearned for that smile.....there is no conversation but only the exchange of smiles between THEM but that itself felt so good....HE is such a great guy... everyone likes him and wants to chat with HIM, spend some time with HIM....most of them are old uncle's like Sharma ji....they love the care and attention HE gives them...and when they all sit around HIM and chat Geet just keeps looking at HIM and HIM only...and at that time HE notices her doing her rounds and smiles she smiles back and is so happy to announce that she is HIS friend with that smile....

She enjoys stalking him while walking......HE has become an instant hit among the walking group and all the dadajis sacrifice their walking just to chat with HIM... that's more relaxing for them.....they continue their walking only after HE leaves...how much Geet wanted to have a lover just like HIM....when Geet was young she was so reserved and was such an introvert that she rarely spoke to her classmates...that too only girls....she had to meet the boys only during her commute to the hostel and back home in the bus...being a girl of few words she always escaped the interactions with the boys by keeping mum...but even then there was this one guy who was so talkative that he didn't spare her....she had to have a few words with him for then only he'll let her at peace with herself....she would ask babaji to find someone talkative like him for her s o that it would be easy for her to communicate with people...she could just be with him and he'll do all the talking....how nice it would be.... don't know why Geet hates formal conversations....what is there to share when there is nothing serious to convey even on the mobile....she is surprised how ppl keep talking for hours without any matter.....

babaji has finally fulfilled her wish....here HE is and if this is not love then what is? She now feels like a teenager in love....and these ten days she missed him terribly all because of Maan....Geet doesn't go for her walks when Maan is out of town....she stays with dadi....

At the dinner table....

Geet has made Maan's favourite pasta and chocolate mousse....what's the matter? Geet is in such a good mood....she always makes them when Maan home after a long tour...... actually she is so happy he is back....she can go for the walks from tomorrow.....

Maan is just admiring his Mishty...

Geet shows two fingers to Maan and asks him to pick one..   

Maan is confused....maybe she wants to know whether it would be a little brother or sister for Rohan this time.....haina?

Maan choses one.....

Geet is so happy.....she goes and hugs Maan.....yes he is right...she is in love....she always thought she missed out falling in love, but here she is falling in love with HIM...the one and only HIM....from her walking.....

Maan gets all the wrong signals and he can't wait anymore.....he hurriedly finishes his dinner and is ready.....

Suddenly Geet shocks him.... something is definitely wrong with her as she already said....she is dressed up like an angel...as if she is waiting for some thing special...and suddenly all the glow in her face...she looks even more beautiful...aah!!! Her killer looks...aaj toh Maan Gaya....it's just a matter of minutes now when Geet will reveal her love affair....whatever it is Geet is used to share with Maan....itna bada secret aur Geet Maan se kaise share nahi karegi? After all Maan is so caring and understanding....he is up for a shocker haina? 

Geet is going in the direction of the OH....why is she going there?

Maan is puzzled but he silently follows her....

Geet turns back and looks at him....Maan is not going to back off...he'll get whatever he wants even if it's the OH ...

Afterall OH used to be their romantic hide out when Maan worked late and Geet fell asleep waiting for him sitting with him....after work Maan scoops her and takes her to the OH bedroom....after admiring his sleeping beauty for a while mร an sighs and tries to get some sleep when Geet punishes him not to sleep the rest of the night for keeping her up so long...Maan was only happy to sacrifice his sleep...

Back to the present....Maan tries to find out what's in store for him tonight....but he has the least clue about what's bothering Geet haina?

Geet starts to walk fast and Maan keeps pace with her....

It's all dark inside the OH....Maan wonders what happened to the lights....how could Geet tell him about her secret crush in bright light...sharam toh hoga haina? These things better be revealed in the dark...she is scared to see Maan's reaction.....

Geet takes the steps and Maan is right behind her in case she needs him...you know Geet, she trips and falls even in broad daylight...Maan can't take a risk....

As they enter the hall Geet stops and turns back.....she looks at Maan and whispers.....

Geet: Maan I'm afraid I'm in love, finally muhje pyaar Ho Gaya

Maan is shocked to hear this.... after all these years Geet fell in love?....

She runs and hugs him....I love you Maan.....lights on and the place is decorated with red heart balloons like it's valentine's day.....

Yes HE is none other than MSK himself......

Maan hugs her tight and whispers in a husky tone ...I love you too Geet and you know I fell in love with you the moment I saw you

Geet: sorry Maan I'm too late but I'm very happy I finally fell in love with you this feels like bliss I'm so lucky to have you

Maan: Geet you look so beautiful now I know the reason behind your beauty, as always it's MSK, Maan Singh Khurana ka Kamaal hi kuch aaisa hai, tum dekhna chahogi MSK ka asli Kamaal

Geet blushes and nods her head....yes

There is no stopping Maan now...he carries her to the bed which Geet has got decorated with flowers just like it's their SR....Geet has lovingly prepared the pitch and our batsman MSK is in full form...it's going to rain sixers tonight.....mahiiiiiii..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Great story

Enjoyed reading very much 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm! 

Beautiful OS!! 

Aww she fell in love with her hubby Maan! 

loved the confession!

thanks for the pm.

why is this posted in the fan fiction thread and not in Geet Forum?

taahir004 thumbnail

Beautiful and so Fabulous OS

At first I thought the HE/HIM is someone else 

thankfully its only Maan 

Maan and Geet has two teenage kids and its only now

that she truly fell in love with Maan

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

thanks for the pm! 

Beautiful OS!! 

Aww she fell in love with her hubby Maan! 

loved the confession!

thanks for the pm.

why is this posted in the fan fiction thread and not in Geet Forum?

Posted here by mistake......must have opened a new topic while browsing FF updates thread.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

After many year's Geet fall fr hr husband

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

So what if they have teenage kids. The love is everlasting.