Oct 12 WU & Precap: Hot GAJ & Akshan Romance

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

WU: Oct 12: Guddan Hot Avatar & Akshan Romance

• AJ gets angry at Alisha seeingher with 4 boys. He tells them to get out and his about to slap one but Alishathreatens to live the house if he slaps her 4 boyfriendzzz
  • Guddan, Dadi, 3 Bahus, Parv &Revati watch the argument & Tashan between AJ & Alisha regarding herboyfriend @ the end Alisha dances with her 4 boyfriends on Hila Re Kamariyawhile family memners watches, and AJ is boiling in Anger.
  • Guddan comes wearing a Hot RedDress, all the family members are shocked, AJ eyes are about to pop out of theeye socket & his BP level is about to reach 7th Heaven.Pervaverts his gaze from  Hot Guddan. Guddandances with the 4 boys, one of them calls her Hot, while family members, AJ& Alisha look on.
  • Alisha gets mad stops the music,confronts Guddan of stealing first her mothers Patni & now her boyfriend,makes fun of Akshan relationship.
  • Guddan does her Guddangiri withAlisha & gives lecture to the boys on acting, they mishbehave with her& AJ gets angry but she says I will not do Acting but also action, shetwists the ear of Moh Maya & tells them if someone harms her Bahu &Beti, she will take action & teach them lesson, she tells them to Get Outwith One Way Ticket. Moh Maya apologizes saying Maaf Kardo Mummyji.  All of them leave.
  • Guddan tells Alisha go changeyour clothes, lets do Aarti, Alisha stomps her feet and leaves.
  • Silent AJ also leaves whilelooking at Guddan. Guddan apologizes to Dadi and she leaves too.
  • Dadi praises Guddan saying thatin order to raise Kids you don’t need Umar but you need Understanding,listening to this Revati gets mad.

AKshan Room: Bacha Party stay out

• Guddan goes to apologize toJindal Saab whos back is facing her, Munda is seething with anger, she says Iknow my technique was Hatke but she had to end the drama.
  • AJ turns around & pullsGuddan by her waist tells her he wanted to kill the boys but he couldn’t dobecause it was her Idea.
  • Guddan tells Jindal Saab you arejealous.
  • AJ says they were close to yourage.
  • Guddan tells  her hubby that she doesn’t like the boys fromher age, she wants someone who is “Older than her, thore se Bade, thode seMature, Todhe Strict, Thode se Bahut Boring, just like you”
  • AJ says so you like dancing withkids?
  • Guddan teases her hubby sayingthat Jawan Log as more energy & Josh then him.
  • AJ says you want to see my Josh,he takes out his mobile plays  Dil kaDariya from Kabir Singh
  • Akshan  dance romantically on the song, the dance isvery slow
  • Guddan says you taken down onyour Dil
  • AJ tells her baat Dil Pe LagayiHai Dil Ka Asar Pura Karna Padega, he says do you want to see how boring maturelog is. He holds Guddan chin, they have their Pengiun Kiss, and are about tokiss but Guddan’s heels break n trips, Akshan land on their bed, she laughs attheir situation. (Bechara AJ ka mood spoil, he didn’t like it all )
  • Guddan tells hubby that for todayRomance Quota was enough, she goes to change, as she is leaving AJ whistles ather, saying he never had the opportunity to say that to her because he neverseen her in this clothes he calls her “Hot” while smiling n Guddan blushs &leaves to change her dress. (AJ wants Biwi ji to dress up in Hot Clothes forhim)
  • AJ says I don’t have Aitraaz onyour Technique but I wonder if its having Asar on Alisha.

AAJ Room

• Alisha in anger is throwingeverything  & destroying it.
  • Guddan comes and sees the roomcondition, she brought 2 ice cream.
  • Guddan tells Alisha that when sheis stress out and eat ice cream
  • Alisha says that in jail she didn’thave the opportunity to eat ice cream, many times she slept on a empty stomach. 
  • Guddan tries to have heart toheart conversation with Alisha explaining to her why are you hurting yourself,this family, my Patni and even you are Humari, she tells her that I wanteveryone in this Family including you to be leaving in Sukh Shanti, if you don’tconsider me your Mother, consider me your Dost, since I am your age, and no onecan understand you better than me.
  • Alisha says I will not do anyTamsha, my condition is your leave this Parivaar & Jindal Saab, I will letthis family be Swarg. Shocking Guddan, they see angry AJ who heard Alishacondition.
  • AJ comes and tells Alisha thatGuddan will not go anywhere, both you and Guddan are equally important. What doyou want me to do win your Trust?
  • Alisha says choose either Wife& Daughter?  She lashes out anger onher Rasoiya, hearing her words he gets angry n throws stuff form table.
  • AJ explains to Alisha if Guddanis my Heart you are my Heartbeat, for one mistake, I cannot choose you over myFamily & Guddan. He tries to make her understand.
  • Alisha behaves rudely with him,you know how to speak Jhoot Akshat Jindal. She leaves angrily.
  • Hearing Alisha words AJ has emotionalbreak down and Guddan counsels her husband with her words.They are entwining their fingers emotionally 

Precap

Alisha challenges Guddan that she will remove AJ from his family with 24hrs since blood relation is greater than Pyar. Guddan say I agree Blood Relationship is greater but Pyar is no less, I Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal will not let this happen 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3hgjmTnV8X/?igshid=132yquud5qikb

🙏Please keep discussion on Today’s Episode or Precap 🙏

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Moh Maya🤣🤣

AkshAn 🙈🙈🙈🙈

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks Piku!!! seems like a pretty great episode. I'll watch later. 

Mishti24 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

thanks Piku!!! seems like a pretty great episode. I'll watch later. 

yes d episode was really good

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ep was beautiful it had everything 

Starting with Jindal sahab ki gudiya ke hot avatar Bhai ....kya lad rahi thi guddu 

And that moh Maya Chirkut referred guddu as mumyjeee 🤣🤣🤣i just burst out there .and room scene to basss aye hayeee #Akshan ☺️kya bolu mai ...

Piku_S thumbnail

Precap is added 

Baby Dragon in her revenge & Zid doesn’t realize that separating her Rasoiya from his Gudiya will not make their Pyar less or separate them, instead it will make their Love more deeper & their relationship more stronger.

Baby Dragon is just looking at the exterior of Akshan relationship AJ is old & Guddan is young, home wrecker & gold digger, she doesn’t realize depth & emotional Rishta of Akshan relationship.  

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Dekhna padega lagta hai 😆

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Precap is added 

Baby Dragon in her revenge & Zid doesn’t realize that separating her Rasoiya from his Gudiya will not make their Pyar less or separate them, instead it will make their Love more deeper & their relationship more stronger.

Baby Dragon is just looking at the exterior of Akshan relationship AJ is old & Guddan is young, home wrecker & gold digger, she doesn’t realize depth & emotional Rishta of Akshan relationship.  

'

Guddan will eventually make her realize this truth. 

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Dekhna padega lagta hai 😆

You should watch it  from Guddan entry to their slow dance and then their emotional talk  n concern regarding their misguided teenage daughter. 

Ajs low whistle for his wifey was surprising along with calling her Hot

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Piku_S

You should watch it  from Guddan entry to their slow dance and then their emotional talk  n concern regarding their misguided teenage daughter. 

Ajs low whistle for his wifey was surprising along with calling her Hot

okay let me get links