Vivek Vardhan Singh & Vidya Singh rocked - Nanku Singh shocked !!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Yesterday episode was full paisa-wasool wala episode. A must watch episode. Do not miss it guys. It had everything- Hero ke tashan ka tadka, Villian ki villiangiri, heroin ke slap ka tadka etc.

_________

So the episode starts with Nanku Singh's love confession for Vidya.🤣

And that Shahrukh Khan ka iconic pose wala scene was🤣.

Jokes apart.. Nanku Singh is disgusting.

(The upper lines are my khurafati brain ki upaj so don't take it seriously. Just having fun. Sorry but i don't know the actor's name who is playing Nanku Singh but he is doing a terrific job.)

_________

Hightlight of the episode was slap on the face of aaj ka raavan.

For me DM sahab stole the show. His dialogues were so so good. His dialogue "Aadat hai humko wada nibhaney ki, maafi chahtey hain der se aaney ki." something like that was so good. I am liking this Hero and Villian ka tashan. I feel Vivek will destroy the Nanku's lanka with the help of Vidya. Namish Taneja is doing fabulous job as Prem Pratap. He is a breath of fresh air in the show. I liked his one liners and his swag as Vivek Vardhan Singh is awesome. And that 'leave the bloody collar' wala dialogue was something else. His body language and voice modulation is so good. Waiting to see him in the IAS officer wala get up.

I like the way Vivek and Vidya story is progressing. The way he is protecting her like a Knight in a shinning armour. Not only he is supporting her but she is also supporting him in her own way by going beyond her limits, beyond her fear.

Meera's expression were also good and the whole team is also doing a good job.

P.S.- Vivek reminds me of Salman Khan's character (i don't remember the name) of wanted movie. But there is a minor sa difference between the two- Vivek is an IAS officer while that wanted movie wala character was an IPS officer. ( And in no way am comparing these two characters, it's a general observation.)

Edited by Greenery - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Greenery

P.S.- Vivek reminds me of Salman Khan's character (i don't remember the name) of wanted movie. But there is a minor sa difference between the two- Vivek is an IAS officer while that wanted movie wala character was an IPS officer. ( And in no way am comparing these two characters, it's a general observation.)

Thanks again for sharing Amrutha!!🤗

That was a general observation.

Indeed, Vivek Vardhan Singh is a Dabangg character.