An Episodic Review of 24th Episode of Vidya (10th October)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all😊

I am back with my Episodic review for 24th episode(10th October) of Vidya. Sorry  for the long delay :( .

• Avtaar again tells he cant get make enmity with Nanku as he is a simple minister and Nanku has great support. he tells her to stay away but vidya tells same that vivek wont reveal his identity and if we knew truth we should say it. Avtaar tells by telling truth that you were with vivek at that time, People will label you as characterless and talk bad, then you have to face Nanku singh whom you cant fight with ,please understand.

Avtaar is being practical as always, he doesnt want vidya to get into trouble but how can she not tell the truth.

•At police station, still they are trying to relive vivek hand and he holds it.

• Vidya in thoughts walking on road and was to get to hit by a vehicle which was advertising Ram leela play and have school kids dressed for the play. they get down seeing vidya and asks her about why Raavan  was burnt on dussehra, she tells that symbolises good wons over  evil and we destroyed the inner evilness and many other evil. then make a new start.

Kids says they will end the evil within us too and one asks about vidya, the other says teacher dont have any evilness, they are like gid.

Vidya tells she too have bad things inside her and its time to end it. thanks durga ma for showing the way.

The way she explained them❤ and finally she deciding to kill her own inner demons👏👏👏 

• Vivek runs from the lockup and others chase, he was playing around with them, Nanku comes, they hold vivek, Nanku tells how dare he touched his sister Ranjana, i kake sure that you are trapped here forever, Vivek tells do what you want, I will get out of it and regarding ranjana, she was the one after me, I havent even touched her.. Nanku gets angered and was scolding , Vidya arrives there and asks them to stop.. all shocked.

vivek just have a time of his giving tough to his opponents ,always cool bindaas and finally vidya arrived in police station

• Vidya tells that prem was with her when DM sharma left Avatar house and was killed. she saysche was with her, then how could he had killed DM. Inspector was like are you sure about it and do you know the consequences of this statement from you. vidya tells she knows and  truth has to prevailed and that he is innocent. Inspector tells she need to sign the statement and come to court too. vidya says ok.

Nanku was like are you going against me, you are from a decent family, think of this. arent you feared of me.

Nanku's shock, the way he tried to threaten her but its backfiring was worth the watch😁

Vidya says with much difficulty  I have got rid of my fears today and that I have ended my fears. Vivek claps and says finally truth prevails today. too good.

That,  I killed the fear within me was the highlight of today's👏👏👏, vidya just outdid herself.

Nanku again tries to threaten vidya that this statement of hers may bring defame and she has to face him.

Vivek replies that she came thinking of all that only, dont threaten her to change.

vidya signs and leaves.

well done vidya👏 And vivek 😎 , and poor Nanku singh😁

Vivek tells that , he being with vidya proves he is innocent and so he is free , then goes out to vidya.

• He runs and calls vidya. goes near her and tells, he knew that she will come to help him and by doing this she proved he is on her side and for enmity with nanku that happened now, he swear her that he will & protect her by anymeans. And he forwards hand saying that they are on this together..

she sees it and just folds hands. he smiles and was like ok never mind.

the way he promised he will protect her ❤ and his reactions on she not ok with a handshake 😁. he was like nevermind but admired her for her simplicity& innocence.

He tells that besides being an english teacher, you are so down to earth  and then tells her to go home safe and says bye.  she too says bye. he leaves, she repeats what he said.

the way she repeats again❤. indirectly he teach her a lot😊☺..I am loving this slow process in their equation.

• In vidya home, Three were there, some village come and tells dharma about vidya giving statement  infavour of vivek. they get shocked and MIL asks is it true.

people says yes and talks ill of v8dya, warns dharma and goes. Dharma says ,even if they dont have money ,they had respect, now vidya ruined it. now these people have threatened, future what they will do , dont know, let vidya come, I will see to it.

By taking his side with her statement, for sure its going to be hard for her, even at home. but this will be interesting to see how she tackles, that will add the spice needed.

Precap  : Vidya slapping Nanku singh.

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Thanks for the caps!!

I liked this episode. The way Vivek asked SP 'kyun laye ho mujhe yahan' and then that laugh with full swag. And the way he was having fun in the jail was entertaining. Vidya is a quick learner. I don't know what will happen when he'll get to know the truth of Vidya. Because he seems an honest officer. But for one thing i am sure that Nanku Singh is going to face a very tough time ahead.

Originally posted by Greenery

I don't know what will happen when he'll get to know the truth of Vidya. Because he seems an honest officer. But for one thing i am sure that Nanku Singh is going to face a very tough time ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmOPVsWUTQE

Thanks for sharing Amrutha!!

Namish said that Vivek will fall in love with Vidya. But later, he'll come to know that vidya is uneducated. I liked the way Namish mentioned Vivek & Vidya fans.