Kundali Bhagya

The question to the writers

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What happened to Rishabh? Is he the same Rishabh? He was so in love with Preeta. He was so emotional about her. But now he is so cool and fine when she is his bhabhi. I mean he is busy with work, he is busy with shopping, he is ok discussing Preeta with Sherleen.
I couldn't imagine HIM discussing Preeta with Sherleen about Preeta's first Karva Chauth. Is he ok that she is his bhabhi?
Yes, I know, he respects the marriage institute. But couldn't he show us some more emotions? It feels like he is talking about some other girl not Preeta.
Actually all the characters are super calm like if nothing has happened!
Shaadi?! Oh! It is such a small thing! Like shopping!🥴
Writers! Why did you show this shocking shaadi if you were going to feed us with this lame script? What was the purpose of this whole shaadi twist? You closed the drama and continued like there were no drama. But we remember all you've done!😆
All the characters look very artificial now.  Except Sherleen and Prithvi, of course. They are always very consistent, fit and fine😁

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

may be he was mentally prepared for the worse i.e. seeing preeta as prithvi's wife that why he seems somewhat satisfied with the fact that she is married to karan now 😐

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I stopped watching this show long back for good reason. The only thing that pulled me to this show in the first place was the love triangle, which was established since the first promos, from the beginning of the show and stretched two years on without real progression, only for them to get sherlin-rishabh married after a long wait when we thought that post all this stretching she would finally be exposed at mandap then in a stupid way they got preeta-karan married where they butchered karan's character, and now rishabh all of a sudden is acting like he never had feelings for preeta. What the hell is this? A completely anti-climatic end to the love triangle, or rather should I say a non-ending for the love triangle? it seems that just for balaji's love of villains they scrapped the original story of love triangle altogether and now gave us nothing but nonsense. Why after over two years of making us wait to see what happened with the love triangle and how villains would be exposed were we shown nothing happening of the love triangle and villains still unexposed and ruling the roost? 

Why is the original story compromised just to justify the elongated presence of sherlin and prithvi? 

Why can't you just admit already that sherlin and prithvi are the real leads of the show by removing karan and peeta after already removing rishabh from the original line up of the leads, and just put your darling prithvi and sherlin in the montage as leads instead? Why the hell are you writers fooling audience in every episode? Why waste two years of our life thinking this show was mainly about the love triangle between two brothers and a girl only to do the shit you did here? 🤬🤬🤬

Why make viewers believe the story is one thing, then after stretching the story for so long would you change the story and leave the original story without any conclusion? And for what.... villains that can easily be replaced? If this show was never about the love triangle, why let us believe it is for two years and then seemingly remove the original plot of the show? WTH are you lot playing at? 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

may be he was mentally prepared for the worse i.e. seeing preeta as prithvi's wife that why he seems somewhat satisfied with the fact that she is married to karan now 😐

Or prithvi and sherlin are the real leads, and this is kasauti zindagi ki part 3 of prithvi-sherlin love story where these two lovers decide to sacrifice their love for the greater good of seeking revenge from their wrongdoers who separated them? This is sherlin-prithvi's story, because if that wasn't the case, why would they have occupied the most screen time since the time they entered? Isn't that right ekta? This is KZK season 3 right, and luthra's and arora's are all just the enemies of these two lovers keeping them apart heh? Screw anurag, screw prerna, prithvi and sherlin are the real star-crossed lovers of ekta land? 🤬😡

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I can't believe I wasted two years of my life thinking this was preeta, karan and rishabh's love triangle story. This is villain paltan's kasauti zindagi ki. 🤬 No ending/ continuation of the love triangle at all, but my god are villains here to stay for sure. 

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@sammy.... i understand ur frustration because i have also experienced the same regarding this show. and now after a long time i am used to the amount of dragging they do. but still i think they are sticking to the original plot line. it is just the dragging due to which they show character inconsistencies.

may be plot was always written like this. karan will marry preeta for revenge and rishabh will support her later. but they were getting sky high trps so they dragged it for two years. so it seems like an anti climax. and also it looks like they temporarily diluted rishabh's reaction for dragging purpose. he might do what he was originally supposed to do after they are done with the dragging.

Edited by an_am - 4 years ago
TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

What happened to Rishabh? Is he the same Rishabh? He was so in love with Preeta. He was so emotional about her. But now he is so cool and fine when she is his bhabhi. I mean he is busy with work, he is busy with shopping, he is ok discussing Preeta with Sherleen.
I couldn't imagine HIM discussing Preeta with Sherleen about Preeta's first Karva Chauth. Is he ok that she is his bhabhi?
Yes, I know, he respects the marriage institute. But couldn't he show us some more emotions? It feels like he is talking about some other girl not Preeta.
Actually all the characters are super calm like if nothing has happened!
Shaadi?! Oh! It is such a small thing! Like shopping!🥴
Writers! Why did you show this shocking shaadi if you were going to feed us with this lame script? What was the purpose of this whole shaadi twist? You closed the drama and continued like there were no drama. But we remember all you've done!😆
All the characters look very artificial now.  Except Sherleen and Prithvi, of course. They are always very consistent, fit and fine😁

The makers have nit-picked 'pre-existing' character traits of both Rishabh and Karan and over exaggerated those specific traits and literally turned them to their personalities.  

_Runa_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I stopped watching this show long back for good reason. The only thing that pulled me to this show in the first place was the love triangle, which was established since the first promos, from the beginning of the show and stretched two years on without real progression, only for them to get sherlin-rishabh married after a long wait when we thought that post all this stretching she would finally be exposed at mandap then in a stupid way they got preeta-karan married where they butchered karan's character, and now rishabh all of a sudden is acting like he never had feelings for preeta. What the hell is this? A completely anti-climatic end to the love triangle, or rather should I say a non-ending for the love triangle? it seems that just for balaji's love of villains they scrapped the original story of love triangle altogether and now gave us nothing but nonsense. Why after over two years of making us wait to see what happened with the love triangle and how villains would be exposed were we shown nothing happening of the love triangle and villains still unexposed and ruling the roost? 

Why is the original story compromised just to justify the elongated presence of sherlin and prithvi? 

Why can't you just admit already that sherlin and prithvi are the real leads of the show by removing karan and peeta after already removing rishabh from the original line up of the leads, and just put your darling prithvi and sherlin in the montage as leads instead? Why the hell are you writers fooling audience in every episode? Why waste two years of our life thinking this show was mainly about the love triangle between two brothers and a girl only to do the shit you did here? 🤬🤬🤬

Why make viewers believe the story is one thing, then after stretching the story for so long would you change the story and leave the original story without any conclusion? And for what.... villains that can easily be replaced? If this show was never about the love triangle, why let us believe it is for two years and then seemingly remove the original plot of the show? WTH are you lot playing at? 

I guess I am the lucky one. The love triangle was never interesting for me. I started watching the show due to only reason: KKB😄 It sounded so stupid when they told that Sarla had two more daughters 😆 So I started to watch it out of curiosity🙈 

So I wasn't upset when they didn't develop a love triangle. And till the villains are the rulers of the TRPs they won't expose them. I was always sure about it. I won't be surprised if now they want to "forget" about Sherleen's pregnancy. They were too hurry to make her pregnant😂 Now this pregnancy is a big hindrance for the story. I feel they don't know how to show her belly (it is time to show!) and at the same time to let her be pregnant and unexposed. Dilemma!😁

I don't know how much patience I have for this. Depends on what they will show next. Now I am disappointed with the "after shaadi" story.

_Runa_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

The makers have nit-picked 'pre-existing' character traits of both Rishabh and Karan and over exaggerated those specific traits and literally turned them to their personalities.  

Sorry, I didn't get it🙄 Do you mean Karan was narcissistic and now they made him super egoistic and Rishabh was sensible and they made him super calm and indifferent?

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

Sorry, I didn't get it🙄 Do you mean Karan was narcissistic and now they made him super egoistic and Rishabh was sensible and they made him super calm and indifferent?

I wasn't thinking about the same 'exact' traits, but what you said sounds right to me as well. I was thinking along the line of how Karan was always flamboyant and a little 'careless', not really good with his emotions and a bit impulsive. But the makers have now REALLY zoomed in on his inability to communicate his emotions and the fact that he was a little bit impulsive has turned into complete injudicious thoughtlessness. 

Same with Rishabh he was calm(er), quieter, thoughtful about other peoples feelings, responsible, yet under-confident about himself. They have turned his likeable personality traits to literally his flaws. He is now shown to be 'perpetually confused' and completely 'blocked' as a human being to take ANY decision which he knows to be right. Like the makers are clearly showing him to be 'thinking' the right thing but he has turned into this mopey 'over-thinker' who can't do what he wants because he is TOO 'responsible'!!