Shefali
Koena
Paras
Shehnaaz
Asim
Abu/Siddharth Dey/Aarti/Daljeet/Mahira
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Now that everyone has started showing their personality shades, who is your favorite contestant so far?

Shefali, she was unnecessarily bashed last week. I feel she’ll be very good in tasks and will give back to people who target her. And she doesn’t need a group. 

Asim Shehnaz Shukla

Edited by TeriMaaKiAankh - 4 years ago

Sid and Rashmi leading was expected but Asim is the third highest.Suprising. What happened to Sheenaz?

Asim and Rashmi. 

I am surprised ppl are supporting Sid. He’s so ill-mannered and is so full of himself. 

Shukla Hi, The only one who can stand up to the bullying bahus. Did we already forget how they cornered and trashed Sid Dey. They broke him, his spirit. 

That would've happened to each and everyone of them if not for Sid. He might be unrefined and maybe crass but he gives it back and anyone who can stand up to the witch bahus is who I'm rooting for. 

fav nahi, par ab tak jo dekha maine mujhe shefali straight forward lag rahi hai. 'seedi baat no bakwas' type ki. but she's getting less footage compared to dramebaz log😡

but I wish season 11 ki tarah bhai aur mera likes milte toh thoda tension kam ho jati. par nah, iss season mein aisa nahi hone wala lag raha hai