Bigg Boss 13

“Tu bachkaan banti hai, tu hai badi shaatir”

_Enya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rashami summed it up in one sentence and it couldn’t be more accurate. 👏 Shehnaaz had no reply and all she could do was - no surprises there- make a puppy face and try to act cute.

If Shehnaaz thinks that people are oblivious of the cunning that runs under the coquettish and playful exterior of hers, then she’s wrong.

I know that some people find her antics “entertaining” but the way she frolicks around and takes mere 2 seconds to go run and backbite/bitch about someone right after they said something, puts me off to a great extent.

She’s in no way innocent or childish as she pretends to be - which is well evident from how quickly she changes her stance or how she argues with Koena, etc.

I seriously can’t stand her anymore but going by the amount of content she is generating she’s going to stay and the viewers like me have to suffer. 🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Still Sana is better than those bahus all together. 🤣 At least she appears funny and entertaining unlike Rashmi Daljit koena. Etc.

Well everyone knows sana is smart and not naive. Nothing new in that. Thats her strategy to be in game and so far She's generating content too. So whatever works best for her she's doing. 😏😏😏😏

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: _Enya_

Rashami summed it up in one sentence and it couldn’t be more accurate. 👏 Shehnaaz had no reply and all she could do was - no surprises there- make a puppy face and try to act cute.

If Shehnaaz thinks that people are oblivious of the cunning that runs under the coquettish and playful exterior of hers, then she’s wrong.

I know that some people find her antics “entertaining” but the way she frolicks around and takes mere 2 seconds to go run and backbite/bitch about someone right after they said something, puts me off to a great extent.

She’s in no way innocent or childish as she pretends to be - which is well evident from how quickly she changes her stance or how she argues with Koena, etc.

I seriously can’t stand her anymore but going by the amount of content she is generating she’s going to stay and the viewers like me have to suffer. 🥱

I echo each and every word above.

So true!!

I too will have to suffer just as you said!!

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Totally agree!! I don’t remember literally hating some contestant in the second week before! Personally I thought I wouldn’t dislike anyone more than Shilpa Shinde, Shehnaz is proving me wrong 

Edited by Madhu_Scarlet - 4 years ago
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

'How she argues with Koena'😲

Well nobody will take the bullsh*t Koena throws at them. I doubt anyone will listen to Koena's dhamkis and colorful language and not react.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well if she is faking it then she won’t be able to continue it for long.

_Enya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Veronica.

'How she argues with Koena'😲

Well nobody will take the bullsh*t Koena throws at them. I doubt anyone will listen to Koena's dhamkis and colorful language and not react.

Well, she is the only one who has had “Tu Tadaak” vaali fights with Koena. No one else has addressed Koena with a “Tu”, not even Sidharth Shukla. I’m not saying that just Koena being elder warrants some respect but out of the two, it is always Shehnaaz who reaches the “tu tadaak” vaali fight and it is absurd for me to watch. 😕

Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _Enya_

Well, she is the only one who has had “Tu Tadaak” vaali fights with Koena. No one else has addressed Koena with a “Tu”, not even Sidharth Shukla. I’m not saying that just Koena being elder warrants some respect but out of the two, it is always Shehnaaz who reaches the “tu tadaak” vaali fight and it is absurd for me to watch. 😕

Who is Koena that people can't call her 'tu'? What has she achieved in her life that she should be honoured and respected by everyone all the time? The way she talks is so damn rude, someone is bound to snap and to be honest 'tu tadaak' is not such a big thing. 

If people call her 'tu', she has a free pass to character assassinate them? Shehnaaz does 'tu tadaak' maybe but she has never spoken about Koena's shortcomings. That makes her a better person out of the two. Age doesn't warrant respect.

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I agree that she is entertaining but she is too dangerous.. Pepole like her should always be kept with in a limit. Like devoleena Just enjoy her antics and never make the mistake of sharing secrets or opinions. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Rashmi,devo,dal,koena,shefali,mahira knew it n mahira said on her face , devo said n now rashmi said it lol, no surprises there , they can see it there lol