Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~ 11.10.19 A friend’s oath.

To uphold Saltanat’s virtuous face before all becomes Madhav’s utmost and ultimate responsibility second only to uniting her with Zaroon eventually. Saltanat had advocated their bond as a pure form of friendship. Madhav also saw earlier, how Sultanat’s stance was dismissed as flippant by an elder of her family. Once again he saw Saltanat fairly vulnerable, and since it was due to his person, she was being doubted. Madhav concludes he has to be more forbearing in impressing before all that a true friend stands by his friend, especially when the friend appears in dire need.

Madhav’s commitment to her friendship is seen by his insistence before all concerned, that he killed Kainat. His resolution ultimately is to save both Zaroon and Saltanat together with a firm view to uniting the married couple.! It was becoming clear to all present that committed friends were trying to protect each other. For only a sincere friend would put it’s own neck on the line to save a friend’s life.

However Saltanat’s true nature of showing loyalty to all her relationships too, comes out and she assures the police, to disregard Kainat’s  detrimental to Zaroon letter! and arrest her as Kainat’s killer.Also that both Madhav and Zaroon actually witnessed her commit the crime. But Saltanat’s true confession is taken by the police as a biased confession by a wife to save her spouse.

Dadi’s too watches the whole scene amusingly and as expectedm fires more taunts at Saltanat, that poor Zaroon prefers to stay banged up in prison rather than stay with a cheat of a wife like Saltanat!  Such irony, when the fake Saltanat lived with Zaroon, by the sounds of it, every one was fooled by Kainat. Now the real Saltanat is whole heartedly rejected by the likes of Dadi! Thank heavens! Neelam snubs Dadi to remain quiet. Dadi’s taunts though, makes it easier for both Saltanat and Madhav to head for the police station, to meet Zaroon and clarify important issues regarding who killed Kainat? Madhav gives Saltanat a friend’s promise! that he will surely get Zaroon back to her. Without sounding condescending he suggests the Shah’s stand together instead of taunting, and support Saltanat at this pressing hour.

Families standing united, also applies to the Sharma’s too. Indu with ill omen signs popping up from no where! fears some unseen occurrence. Sneha thinks of Madhav and tries to call him but the beware! Icon frightens her too!

Madhav challenges Zaroon’s forced under duress confession! at the police station and requests to see Zaroon in person. Only for some reason, both are told by the police, that Zaroon has declined to see them. Madhav however, continues to reiterate that it’s the wrong man they have banged up! for it’s him who is Kainat’s killer.The police admit Kainat’s case is a complicated case, and tend to ignore Madhav’s confession. Madhav kicks up a fuss at the station, in the hope that he gets booked too, as he might get a slim chance to influence Zaroon about recent developments. In short Madhav tries all within his power, to get himself arrested, and Zaroon released in his place. All for Saltanat’s  friendship..

Like I observed before, Dadi replaces Kainat as the evil element. Clearly she still hungers to get control over the Shah dynasty, via Humza. Dead  Kainat is out of the race. However, Saltanat assumed lost ,returns stronger than before. Plus unfortunate for her, she ends up with Madhav, but lucky for Dadi as she continues to bad mouth Saltanat, with her next of kin Neelam and Humza. Neelam and Humza continue to support Madhav and Saltanat but Dadi warns them both .. wait and watch! Madhav’s true colours will show up! she sees no friendship in his eyes! Now folks, we can sense who needs to be blindfolded next!! after Jugal’s blindfold comes off! its Dadi! for she gives Saltanat the evil eye!!

Have to say, Rubina as a mother never fails to keep the family together. Now she deals with a restless Krish too, who waits for dost didi and his father to return from the police station. The Sharma’s family bond, also brings them to Shah Manzil after Madhav and  Krish. Krish is delighted to see his gran, Sneha  and Jugal… Indu and Sneha  show, if they had a choice they’d rather not be  at Shah Manzil, only their two family members, brings them here.

Saltanat and Madhav return.However cold war remains between  Rubina and Madhav’sfamily..  Madhav is surprised to see his family and wonders what brings them here suddenly? Once Krish goes, Indu reports all the strange occurrences that went on at Sharma house.

In a hurry Madhav’s whole family leave Shah Manzil for their home. Rubina with some concern takes note that Saltanat also accompanies the Sharma to show her support.

Sharma house, stands, steeped in darkness. Walls covered with trailing regiments of black ants. Damp curled, chewed up wallpaper! A frightening sight.The air smells, dank and damp. Madhav reckons must be a burst water pipe. Krish sneezes uncontrollably.The place is a health and safety hazard! Sneha suggests, they pack what they can, and check out of their house as soon as possible! Madhav supports, by suggesting one night stay in some hotel till temporary family accommodation arrangements can be made the following day. Saltanat finds the opportune moment to repay the family for the hospitality they showed her when Madhav took her in! she invites them to put up at Shah Manzil. With some persuasion she convinces them; and the Sharma‘s head for Shah Manzil.. Indu carries Krishna s idol in her arms and Saltanat smiles graciously, that their lord will be most welcome in her house!

I wonder if Indu, Sneha and Jugal’s earlier visit to Shah Manzil was to check the place out? Which might be their temporary accommodation, while their home was being made liveable again?

Cvs introduce the element of fantasy and supernatural now in the story. Krish plays hide and seek with dost didi, to create panic in her, a gust of wind gives the sense of some eerie presence! But Krish emerges laughing! As chance has it, Saltanat comes across a photo under Krish’s pillow.He introduces the woman as his mother, whom he holds dear to his heart. Saltanat smiles and asks him to pack his mother’s picture in his things as well.. she too shall accompany him to Shah Manzil!

Before Indu locks up her home, she lights divas under Sakshi’s photo. Adorns  it with a fresh garland. As she shuts the main entrance door behind her. A boisterous gust of wind blows, and covers Sakshi’s picture! Snuffs out the divas! blows hard to loosen the sacred thread tied to the entrance door knobs! to keep evil spirits out off Sharma house! Madhav’s home, thus stands in darkness ,exposed to the attack of some evil spirit! Who can it be? Seems all the ill omens were carried out, to oust the Sharma’s family out of their home..          

It was not his reputation that was his concern but it was his friend Saltanat’s good name that was at stake for Madhav. The episode outlines,Madhav‘s rather disciplined staid passion. This time to getjustice for Saltanat’s unblemished virtue, especially in the absence of herhusband. Someone has to protect his friend’s Saltanat’s honour… 12.10.19 hamlet53. Irshita, Esha, thanks for your valued support mates.. have a great weekend love hammie  

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Ok episode! Building base for the next track. Got everyone under the same roof for more drama.

Just don’t want ghosts and magic stuff. Please stick to this world.

Originally posted by Irshita

Ok episode! Building base for the next track. Got everyone under the same roof for more drama.

Totally agree. Dont have a problem with Madhavs ex being the next villian, but all this horror type stuff they are showing just puts viewers off instead of making them curious. I mean we have been dealing with murder mystery for months and nobody is interested in BHOOT part 4 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago

0riginally posted  by Irshita

yes they have,.. what a crammed up lot something has to happen

my heart is veering  towards the world of fantasy.. magic..

love hammie

@ esha..

who knows it may be kainat ki wapsi..

love hammie

Originally posted by Hamlet53

@ esha..

who knows it may be kainat ki wapsi..

love hammie

Nope I dont think Kainaat ki wapsi. The reason why I say this is becoz it was mentioned in one of their insta stories tht a new female entry will be there, creating havoc in Sharma family. And she is well known by the Sharma's. This is why I said tht probably its Madhavs ex. What I did not expect was this bhoot type horror stuff. 

Also looking at her hands with those red nails....does not look like Kainaat at all.

@ esha

hiya and thanks for correcting my misconception it is not kainat .. I can see now mate that the story runs on multiple  social media sites, where viewers who are  active on theses sites certainly know more then those viewers like me who only go by and share thoughts on IF.. frankly   its pointless to do the musings, to me they appear quite out of place..however have to thank you and irshita from the bottom of my heart  for giving my  thoughts, your  valuable time, mates.. much love hammie.😃

@ esha

hiya and thanks for correcting my misconception it is not kainat .. I can see now mate that the story runs on multiple  social media sites, where viewers who are  active on theses sites certainly know more then those viewers like me who only go by and share thoughts on IF.. frankly   its pointless to do the musings, to me they appear quite out of place..however have to thank you and irshita from the bottom of my heart  for giving my  thoughts, your  valuable time, mates.. much love hammie.😃

No you cannot stop ur musings, becoz they are important to us. And I dont care what there is out there on social media, ur musings are our go to when we want to know abt something. Ur take on the whole. So plsss dont stop doing them 

@ esha..

thanks so much for your gracious and sincere  words.. made all the difference mate.. thanks for being around when I felt low.. hammie can count on your loyalty.. keep sharing your thought provoking musings too,, enjoy reading them.. love hammie

@ esha..

thanks so much for your gracious and sincere  words.. made all the difference mate.. thanks for being around when I felt low.. hammie can count on your loyalty.. keep sharing your thought provoking musings too,, enjoy reading them.. love hammie

I am glad I could help changing ur mind. And I know tht sometimes I keep quiet until I find something interesting and write a full page abt it 🤣. Hopefully u dont get bored reading them