Vidya

Zhoor sa Taaliaaa for that Thappad. Wow Vidya ..Na Na Meera aced.

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The kaali in me turned out.... Thanks to my Jio for suddenly waking up.... a quick one...

Just that precap shared on insta wanted me to watch today epi but honestly I just loved it. that Thappad wow.  

What a transformation (I am sorry to bring Chakor here but the one who would raise hell if anyone dare to see her with dirty eyes) Vidya is that typical village girl who is sandwiched between wanting to do the right thing and support the good but as per the norm she jitters due to the age old customs of women have to fear the men...

What I felt the most is that though Prem/Vivek spoke about that the fear in a woman's eyes bring the courage in the dirty thinking of the men, asking her to bring out the kaali in that Devi, and that evil saying just looking into her eyes she will succumb to fear she didnot raise her hands.

Though she was instilled that when a woman rise hell even Mahadev had to come down to calm the wrath still she did not raise hands.

The evil said  that he is giving money to the family and that her family including her has to bow to him still she did not raise her hands, she feared....

But But...... the moment the evil looked at her with that disgusting look saying when I lay my eyes on anyone it will be mine.... 

That sharp look from her eyes..... that stern face.... that pinched her.... deep raised her Kaali and that thappad that slap she brought it on by herself not on anybody's prompt. She fears, trembles but will not take NONSENSE... 

I kept clapping.. (me a strong feminist was waiting for that moment)

Vidya bring it on girl you proved............. when YOU feel it is wrong you will raise hell!  

she is like that bajrangbali does not know her power and a prompt by Jambavan is all that requires for her to raise. 

Meera simply aced today..... no big dialogues all through... varied emotions..... just one line she spoke in all "please leave me to go". that palpitation, that fear, shock, and then that surprise that there is someone to come in front to ensure she is not harmed.

she just aced well expressions and emotions are her strong forte.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

As always a good writing 👏😊

Totally agree.

yes #Meera was Simply astounding.Once again bowled over by her portrayal.That feared helpless eyes,the expressions conveying how #Vidya was succumbed to societal&traditional pressures,not able to do what she wants, changing to intense ones at last indicating cant take anymore&slapping hard was👏👌👏