How will basus react to the truth?

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Now that there were some revelations..And some r remaining (pregnancy) , how will basus react to the truth about prernas sacrifice to anurag ? 

I think mohini will continue hating prerna and not believe her..she may say prerna is making up things to come back to anurag because her marriage with bajaj failed? 

Moloy is mute and our hero.. Anurag.. I dont think this one makes much of a difference to him as he will continue his prerna pyar zindagi soulmate jaap and continue with "kasauti paar kar  lenge" but his ultimate litmus test will come when prernas pregnancy will be revealed..when and how is very important too..there is no reason that anurag should trust prerna.. other than..he should..going by his soulmate dialogues...the truth was hidden from.him for a long time and if komo or someone else manipulates the truth (read..fake DNA report n such) and anurag doubts prerna I won't blame him alone as both will be responsible for this disaster..prerna had lots of chances to tell anurag after komo left..Anurag and prernas happy world is a faraway thought, So is any hope for positivity in the show. Everyone just acts dumb when it's most important for them to think...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why did he show the recording to Bajaj? Why do ALL EK heroes and heroines do this? 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

For two days feel bad for pre then back to square one hating pre for some xyz reason ðŸĪŠ

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

sub  bolenge baat karne ko bheja tha thume batna chahiye tha

hum toh iss baar anu ka hi sath denge ðŸ˜†

exactly  pre  had so many chance 

but i doubt anu will question pre its  chachi & moh & others do the houner

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Baby is next kasautii 

Sure bajaj and komo will shake hands with wrong DNA report ðŸ˜†

Ab depends on prerna how will she fight with anurag to prove prem belongs to anurags dna history or she chooses easy way to find comfort in ravans love.

Anurag shaq karna pakka hai, he has every right to do so, as situation is like that, but but if he does shaq than what was the need for him to break deal pathis marriage.

Its nonsense.

I want anurag to be kabir singh climax wala kabir who accepts baby as just flesh & blood, it should not matter to him who the father is ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Baby is next kasautii 

Sure bajaj and komo will shake hands with wrong DNA report ðŸ˜†

Ab depends on prerna how will she fight with anurag to prove prem belongs to anurags dna history or she chooses easy way to find comfort in ravans love.

Anurag shaq karna pakka hai, he has every right to do so, as situation is like that, but but if he does shaq than what was the need for him to break deal pathis marriage.

Its nonsense.

I want anurag to be kabir singh climax wala kabir who accepts baby as just flesh & blood, it should not matter to him who the father is ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—

bashful_moon thumbnail

--

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aare trp chahiye, mohini and nivi will continue to.be negative.

Forthcoming baby may break or make kzk

Idk where komo is going to fit in

Is she going to challenge paternity of the krypton fetus.

Change DNA and see to it that onus of parenting falls on Bajaj.

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Baby is next kasautii 

Going by the way Anurag is acting now, he would be more than willing to accept this baby even if it was Bajaj's

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Aare trp chahiye, mohini and nivi will continue to.be negative.

Forthcoming baby may break or make kzk

Idk where komo is going to fit in

Is she going to challenge paternity of the krypton fetus.

Change DNA and see to it that onus of parenting falls on Bajaj.

Absolutely possible...

Otherwise neither will Komo have any role to play and nor will Pre move on willingly with Bajaj.

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago