Paras ne ande ke saath kya kia..

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

what the hell was that ðŸ˜† ..how do these boys survive ..aisa lag raha tha ande ki chutney banane vala hai .. 

Also the tone abu malik used when ordering his curry was disgusting..nikkamma aadmi ..khud banale egg curry ..i hate men like these.. 

Arti really needs a reality check..but alas cheechi mama bura maan jayenge..paras's impression of her was apt

Sidharth shukla i know he is getting a lot of support ..but koena ke style main bolun toh bohot his badtameez aadmi hai..itna bp kyun high rehta hai iska har waqt ..also that wannabe salman khan walk he does.. so lame..

Rashmi needs to come out of her shell..she should have taken a stand for herself against abu ji right there but she did not..overall i like her personality..i have met her as well she is very polite n well mannered so its not fake..that much i know..

Koena and her no nonsense tone while she gives back to losers is very funny..she also looked very nice today..

no comments on other wannabes..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

I think he deliberately wasted eggs

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

I think he deliberately wasted eggs

khana kyun khamakha waste karte log 

_Enya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I doubt that it was deliberate, seemed like a genuine mistake to me.

In case someone couldn’t understand what happened-

He kept the eggs to boil, but he didn’t check if they’re boiled properly yet or not. And because he is used to eating ~30 eggs he can’t peel each egg individually. So he shakes the boiler to crack the eggs and peel them. He did the same here but the eggs were underdone so...

As to why there were 26 eggs, he picked 2 eggs for every housemate. So I think it was a genuine mistake.

And Abu Malik, he just sits and orders the kitchen team around. He needs to be kicked out ASAP.

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

He was more focussed on mera Anda khaa le thing

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chingaari

He was more focussed on mera Anda khaa le thing

Damn that whole thing sounded so double meaning man ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Edited by *Dev.* - 4 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Paras ne ande ke saath kya kia..

hatching🤣

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

That whole dialogue was freaking hilarious🤣 P: Bhaiyo mere 14 ande kha lo

sid: tu apne ande ghar le ja apne🤣

But 2hy os rashmi trying to play the kitcehn card and being shilpa maine khana banaya and shit so annoying Bilawajah backbiting sid constantly and trying to be a victim such drama queen esp that whole rona in front of dey and then main nahi khaoongi bakwaas