•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I have a strong feeling his gonna win. And will deserve to as far as I can see at the moment.

His funny, effortless, participates in tasks actively, doesn't do fake drama, no showmance and his strong mentally too.

I love how practical he is when he told Aarti theres no point crying about a task completed nearly two days ago just move on but also consoled her as a good friend at the same time rather than telling her shes stupid and anyone can fool her like Paras did.

He truly respects his friends.  He hasnt really crossed the line with any girl in the house to be honest they are overreacting and playing women card. Loved how he was clear with Paras even he got scared of Sid lmao. 

I love him and root for him totally. 

Other than that I am liking Devoleena and Asim a little bit wish he is more active though lol. 

Sid Shukla doing well... haan tasks bhi acha kartha hai..

Paras came out spineless n liar in argument with Shukla ..

Devolina doing ok..so far simple.. no too faces like bahu Rashmi..

Abu sir,  Arti n Shenaz have their contributions to show as well..

aaj ki episode mein suddenly Paras  Asim pe chela aur kuch cheek raha tha.. 🤪

Koena kudh wants to be whatever aur Shenaz ko wannabe,naukar bol rahi hai..

He is winner material...his scenes with Sana are funny, he enjoys her antics, doesn't influence like some do, straight forward, loved the way he stood up for Asim against Paras who got flustered since his game was out...he gives his full in tasks...his one liners are amazing

He is indeed a winner material.  And entertainer and a positive one. Just he needs to sort put his temper issues  . Then no one can stop him for winning 

Abhi toh kuch keh nahi sakti me. I liked him im 1st week but i feel hes too aggressive.

ye shukla ji mujhe Lays Chips packet ki tarah dikh raha hai. all air, no substance🤣

sabke upar chilla chillake khud apna gala kharab karoge, par trophy toh jeet nahi sakte na😛

He has every quality of a winner except his anger - and anger alone is capable of undoing and marring every other good thing that he does.

He needs to improve the way he speaks with others. He seems unhinged when he’s fighting with others. And the thing is that his points are usually valid but just the way of putting them forward is not.

I have liked him in the past and I genuinely want to continue liking him but his temper just puts me off.

I do like his one liners though, like after a fight with Paras, he called his friends (presumably Shehnaaz, Asim) to come outside, “Aao chalo groupism karte hain.” 😆

Also the way he teased Dey, “Kundi mat khadkao raja, seedhe andar aao raja.” 😆

Edited by _Enya_ - 4 years ago

He will be the first Runnerup because Tapasaya is gonna win which is pathetic🤢

Originally posted by bbsai

Sid Shukla doing well... haan tasks bhi acha kartha hai..

Paras came out spineless n liar in argument with Shukla ..

Devolina doing ok..so far simple.. no too faces like bahu Rashmi..

Abu sir,  Arti n Shenaz have their contributions to show as well..

aaj ki episode mein suddenly Paras  Asim pe chela aur kuch cheek raha tha.. 🤪

Koena kudh wants to be whatever aur Shenaz ko wannabe,naukar bol rahi hai..

What did Rashmi do to be two faced? I think Devo is far more two faced, she has fights and then has no qualms to compliment the same person she has fought with to the skies.