Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Is that a ghost?

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Arey... What are they trying to show... Are they heading towards ghost drama along with misunderstandings between the trio 😡

Expected something new and sensible 🤦

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

I totally agree. The way they are showing this bad omen thing, wind blowing, curtains flying and all tht kaala saaya stuff, I really expected a bhoot to appear at any moment . Is Madhavs ex wife dead or something ???? At least the bad omen was a sign tht some storm is brewing, but after what they showed today, the Sharma house looks more like Hammer House of Horror 

What are they trying to show ??? A love story turning into a horror drama after the murder mystery is solved ??? I think I had too many expectations from this show. After we tolerated Kainaat for months, looks like we will have to tolerate some kind of bhootni now. Is this all their creative minds could come up with ???? Nothing but utter nonsense.

Other hand Zaroon is in jail. Now Madhav too going to jail.....damn !! And plss dont tell me tht Neelam is going to fall for Madhav....

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hope they don't go in the ghost and supernatural direction and this was just a ruse to get the families under one roof to create tension and drama. 

Also cuts production costs, gutting one of the two sets in one swoop.