YRHPK LIVE Written Update 11 Oct 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode begins with MisBir walking towards the centre stage .. 

the BG song plays..”lahoo moon lag Gaya......” 

mishti puts red colour on Abir’s face ..n hides .. she challenges him n moves away asnhe tries to do the same ... she joins the garba dancers .. Abir too joins her .. Kunal is surprised n displeased to see MisBir dancing together ....MisBir have close romantic moments .. he touches her kamarband lovingly n she looks at him shyly .. 

Kunal angrily mutters that he will not allow Mishti to destroy his bother’s life .. so he will now start destroying Kuhu .. he calls Kuhu to meet him outside RS ... 

Kuhu happily frolics all the way carrying the trophy she had just won .. she can’t stop smiling ...next moment she stops in her tracks as she sees Kedia handing over divorce papers to Kunal ..asking him to go thru it thoroughly n design it .. then his wife needed to sign it .. she is shattered  ...she drops the trophy which shatters into pieces ..

Kunal notices Kuhu n goes to her .. he states their time out was over .. he was not used to all this  drama .. their marriage was a joke n now it was all over ..he hands her divorce papers .. she is heart broken .. Kun asks her to go n tell every one whatever she wished ... the more she spoke of him in poor light the more it will be tough ti get MisBir married .. why would her family get their second daughter married to a nasty guy’s brother !! Kun challenges MisBir alliance .. 

sad BG song plays ..”bekhudi ..bekhudi ....” as Kuhu stands there in tears holding the divorce deed .. she starts weeping .. heart broken .. passers by support Kuhu as she breaks down .. mishti arrives there .. takes care of Kuhu .. ..Mishti wants to know what was bothering her .... distraught Kuhu reveals Kunal was divorcing her in order to separate MisBir ..Mishti is shocked ... as Kuhu reveals Kunal had lied about loving Kuhu .. that he never wanted to marry Kuhu ... that he had run  away from their marriage .. now that he had failed to separate MisBir .. he was now divorcing Kuhu .. mishti is horrified to see the papers .. she asks Kuhu to rise n wipe out her tears ..

Abir feels so proud as all congratulate Kunal for the winning trophy m his performance .. mishti n Kuhu walks towards Kunal .. mishti now remembers what Kunal meant when he asked her to keep the money safely for taking care of Kuhu when she returned home after her failed marriage .. .. she also recollects Kunal warned what lengths he could go for his brother .. Kunal is stunned as mishti arrives n slaps him hard .. Abir is stunned too .. all watch with shock .. Abir shouts what was happening ?? mishti tells Kunal that the likes of Kunal did not deserve Kuhu .. he need not  bother about leaving Kuhu because Kuhu will herself leave Kunal .Mishti Kunal have angry confrontation ...Shocked Abir separates the two ...  Kunal tells bhai that he refused to tolerate mishti another second .. mishti retorts that she was tolerating Kunal for the sake of Kuhu ..but now she will,not .. she goads him to reveal to his bro .. Kunal remains quiet  .. Mishti tells Abir that Kunal was divorcing Kuhu .abir is stunned 

Abir is shocked to learn Kunal never loved Kuhu ..he had lied n betrayed her ..he was only trying to separate MisBir .. first by marrying Kuhu ...then by divorcing her .... he had lied to her family n Kuhu too ..that he was planning to insult her entire family at the time of marriage .. 

Kunal retorts that he did not love Kuhu ,,he did not want to marry her ,,that’s why he ran away ...but Abir forced him back n to reach mandap ,,.. he was forced into marriage by his mother .. Abir is shocked .... 

mishti then confronts Abir they he hid the fact they Kunal ran away on the day of marriage ,,they he never wanted to get married !! Abir gives his reasons .. Mishti n Kunal again clash .... she had broken MisKun alliance because of incompatibility but his ego wasn’t hurt n he was taking his revenge from innocent Kuhu  who truly loved him !!

Abir orders Kunal to go home .. he goes away angrily .. mishti apologises to Kuhu .. for not understanding her situation ., for hurting her .. she assures she will support her ,,that the whole Mah family will support her .,asks her to return home ,,not to go back to marietal home where she was unwanted .

Kuhu declares it was her life n her decision ..only Kuhu will decide if she wanted to return to maika or stay at sasuraal ..to continue or break up her marriage ,, ..asks Mishti not to breathe a word tko anyone .. 

sad title song plays as shocked Mishti  watches Kuhu walks away ... wiping her tears .. Abir is in tears .. 

precap 

Mishti tells Abir  that his brother was breaking up with Kuhu n hurting her .. he was not able to se kunal’s Mistakes because he was blinded by brotherly love .. unless he accepted his brother’s fault she refuses to see Abir .

Next scene Abir looks at a pic of MisBir Meenu ..he says Mishti felt he had done nothing for her ..but now he was ready to do everything just for her .. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abc12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is totally stunning move from mishti to teach Correct sense for kunal  & not sacrifice  her love.. pity of kuhu.. thanks for update :) 

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update Suta.... Eagerly waiting to watch the episode..... 

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much for the update Suta 🤗

Can't wait to see Mishti in action today and of course, our MishBir! ☺️

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mishti slapping Kunal. 👏

I only wish Abir had done the same.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Thank you for the update Suta.... Eagerly waiting to watch the episode..... 

My Qs is why did Abir not berate Kunal for divorcing Kuhu ?? Did he not see the divorce deed signed by him ?? 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

My Qs is why did Abir not berate Kunal for divorcing Kuhu ?? Did he not see the divorce deed signed by him ?? 

i would have been more happy if he had slapped kunal

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you Suta for the written episode. Can't wait to watch the episode. Kunal deserved this thappad. Bahut pehle pad jaani chahiye thi.

Anywz as per the segments tom Abir will get to know about the email fiasco and Kuhu's involvement in all this mess too. Kunal is a gone case,but i just wish Kuhu will stand up and fight for her self respect.

Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi I am new to this forum, not actually new. I was here for Dahleez discussions. I have recently started watching  yrhpk. Could you please tell me what was the email fiasco . Also want to know how to watch the old episodes as i live in Japan and hotstar is not available here :( 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kunal ko thapadd pada. This calls for a party🥳👏