Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

The endurance of an ant.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~10.10.19 The endurance of an Ant.

Usually ants come across as creepy crawly pests. However their behaviour patterns show many good tips for human beings to learn from. Ants live in colonies , and rely  primarily on their  diligence, strength, unity, perseverance and endurance.

Within the episode the Sharma’s come across an ant invasion in their house.Indu interprets it as an ill omen alongside the jinxed image of a clock without hands. I take  the ants and the odd clock relate to the fact that its high time now that the  Sharma’s draw their strengths from unity as a family. Madhav has always been the strong family head who kept the Sharma’s together.

Back at Shah Manzil I see Saltanat who fits in the role of a hardworking, ant committed to keeping the family together. In some scenes due to past circumstances or speculated events yet to come, Saltanat appears more on the side of rationale rather than heresy. 

Saltanat relates so well to Krish, how she takes him to her room Krish’s innocence fails to notice his dost didi’s bedroom wall to wall mounted with Zaroon’s photos. Although  I did detect a certain, fear, sadness on Krish’s face when she tells him this was her room, implying this is where she is likely to stay now. I found Saltanat’s interaction with Neelam very reasonable , when she clarifies  her position regards Zaroon’s inability to differentiate between her and Kainat.Saltanat response was prompt even Kainat’s own parents couldn’t work out. Sensibly, Saltanat , even puts it down to Zaroon’s natural reaction after losing  his mother.

However when Neelam, more like a friend  than a cousin, alerts Saltanat, to the issue,  that Zaroon somehow feels  she might find it difficult togrant him a pardon. Saltanat does pay heed , shows concern, of what really maycause concern to Zaroon? Saltanat has no reason to  believe  that Zaroon  somewhat may be  jealous of Madhav. As Saltanat sees only a pure friendship bond with Madhav.But  so like before, Saltanat decides to talk things out with Zaroon, only he  is not about.  

Saltanat’s mind set actually shows she wants to do away with bygones and get on with her married life.Whereas Kainat didall to imbalance the harmony in the Shah  family.Saltanat like always, opts to maintain order and peace in her family life, without causing further disruptions!

Her scene with Madhav regards Zaroon’s strange unavailability further reiterates to  Madhav,  that her bond with Zaroon remains stronger than before. I thought she assumed it necessary to relate to Madhav how wellshe knew Zaroon. This scene is significant,  because  it draws our attention that Zaroon has vanished without informing any one about his whereabouts, especially his wife.  Madhav too like Neelam, tries to make  Saltanat accept that Zaroon may find itdifficult to  face her after all the angst and grief he caused.  Madhav also wants Saltanat to brace up to the reality that since Zaroon’s ID documents are missing too, chances are Zaroon might have runaway from home.

The way Madhav relates to Zaroon’srunner act, seems to suggest that  Madhav too, in his past may have left home when the going must have got tough  at home!  

Cv’s use Dadi to ignite the unconventional and bold issue in some cultures, of friendship  between  an unmarried man and woman. Saltanat hears, both hers and Madhav’s characters torn to bits ruthlessly, about her exact relationship with Madhav? by Dadi. Clearly Dadi represents a non-progressive, orthodox mindset, while Saltanat stands for the new age woman. Their bond that Dadi mocks and calls immoral. Saltanat terms  it as pure friendship. Saltanat tells it as it is, that Madhav and his family gave her refuge at a time when she had no identity. Madhav actually saved her life and his noble character can be vouched for by her!

Dadi it seems is fast becoming a replacement of Kainat, although have to admit, that  Dadi was never a supporter of Saltanat’s modernity.To show Saltanat is still strong enough to stand up for contentious  issues publicly too ! CV's churn up the residents protest! against Saltanat  at Shah Manzil. Saltanat deals with their distasteful character assassinations against her but she makes them see humanity also.  W here a man  puts his own life at risk to save a totalstrangers life! police sirens are heard and Dadi’s orchestrated scenario is stopped from turning ugly! The protestors, have nothing else left, but to hang their heads in shame and leave. Madhav may well, see this incident as  how Saltanat can  boldly defend him when required.

The police turn up and throw another spanner in the works!  Madhav announcesi ts good they turned up as it saves him from going to them to confess, that actually it was him who killed Kainat!    Only the police inform them that will not be necessary now, as they have got Kainat’s killer behind bars now.. Zaroon Shah Ghazi!

Saltanat along with the whole family  are in deep shock! Clearly both men  Madhav and Zaroon, I assume  try to save  Saltanat. Only  Zaroon beats Madhav to it! Makes me wonder if Zaroon is on his path to atonement for all the grief he caused Saltanat? or Zaroon gave himself up deliberately so that Saltanat can start life afresh with Madhav and Krish? Once again Zaroon gives Saltanat no choice about her future life! just gives a typical Zaroon style knee jerk reaction! But this may just be my speculations..

So there was someone in Madhav’s life whom he loathed  even more than Kainat  I presume it may young Krish’s mother.Sneha  gets protective of her brother and sets the photograph alight. Thus I would say, curiosity rises in my mind to learn more about , this mysterious person the audience  never got to give a face! 11.10.19 hamlet53

Precap: Why Zaroon ends up in jail is all due to a letter penned down by Kainat.. she holds Zaroon Shah Ghazi responsible; should anything happen to her! so even after her death the  wicked Kainat ensures that Saltanat and Zaroon stay apart till eternity!  Saltanat will need all the stamina and perseverance of an ant to live her regained life! seems a long crawl to happiness...

Thanks Irshita for continuing to standby me, love hammie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Hi Hammie

After a few episodes I am here again. I actually watched this episode becoz it was Zaroon free. Sorry no offense , but I just cannot stand watching him anymore....

This episode was all abt Madhav and Sultanat, what relation they share and what ppl all assume. 

First I wished tht Kainaat would hv killed this irritating daadi instead of miyajaan. What the crap is wrong with this woman ?? Setting up the stupid mohale waale against her own granddaughter when her parents and husband have no issue with Madhav. Is it just me or does it seem as if Madhav has difficulty in calling her Sultanat ??? The name Kashish always came fluently over his lips 🤣. But this episode also established tht no matter wht happens, Sultanat will always keep loving Zaroon only, so Madhav and Sultanat together is a forgotten dream. Dont see any love triangle happening here either, coz Madhav knows his limits and he sees Sultanat only as a friend.

I think he was kinda surprised how she defended him first infront of her daadi and 2nd infront of mohale waale. It was always this feistiness of Kashish tht caught Madhavs attention and impressed him, even when she had no memory of who she was. But she never took things lying down.

So both guys want to protect Sultanat, but as u said Zaroon beat Madhav to it. But Madhav wont give up either. And becoz he feels guilty like hell, Madhav wants to do everything in his power to reunite SaRoon. And I hv a feeling he is clearly going to take the fall so tht Zaroon can be free, no matter how much wicked Kainaat still has all 3 ppl in her grip even after death. Madhav will sacrifice I think. And he is assured tht Krish is well taken care of by Sultanat and if the time comes, Sultanat can defend him as well.

So....there was someone in Madhavs life whom he hates more thn Kainaat....tht is huge. And I assume its his ex wife, Krish mom. From the time Krish started mentioning his mom, I said tht probably they will bring Madhavs ex back into the picture. All the bad omen happening in the Sharma house are signs tht a storm is coming in the Sharma family.....besides now tht Kainaat is dead and done with, they need another antagonist to wreck havoc again....only this time in the Sharma family. And Madhav wont be the negative one.

So from what I hv seen till now, I can easily say tht SaRoon will be back together very soon and Madhav will be busy with his manhoos ex wife. I am sure she is coming back to separate Krish from Madhav. Not really interested in this show anymore. Will only watch when its Zaroon free which I feel will be never 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Where is Zaroon? Is the actor taking some time off or fell sick? I was surprised that there was not a single shot of him. However, this absence makes the gulf between him and Sultanat wider. He has doubts about her relation with Madhav and how she will forgive him for everything. The longer they don't meet, the more they fester and become harder to get over. 

I also laughed at Kainat's letter stunt. It sort of took out the "sacrificing" as a motive from Zaroon's actions. He was arrested not because he was trying to protect Sultanat but because Kainaat framed him very smartly.

Sultanat was all protective and friendly with Madhav. Even her mother and father are having a difficult time understand her attachment to Madhav, even though they are not saying anything.

Dadi was busy doing what she always does, creating trouble for Sultanat. 

eshasrk thumbnail

@Irshita: I feel RV is on vacation coz he was shooting nonstop. A very well deserved one I guess, so tht is why they incoporated this track. And yes how smartly kainaat frames Zaroon even after she is dead.

I dont get why ppl dont understand Sultanats attachment to Krish and Madhav.....she has clearly mentioned that he put his own life at risk saving hers....what is there still to understand. Its just a plot to create misunderstandings later on. It has been this father son duo who were always on the lookout for her, when she had no idea where she belonged. At least they never let her wander the street as a homeless. While Zaroon was busy romancing Kainaat....

I think Madhav is going to jail too becoz he wants SaRoon to reunite. I really have no idea what is happening in this show anymore 😕

But I dont think tht the gap btwn SaRoon will grow bigger, the moment he is released from jail, they will carry on with their lives where they left off. 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by  esha.

Hi Hammie  hello me blinking me eyes.. is it really you? yeah! big smile from me

After a few episodes I am here again. I actually watched this episode becoz it was Zaroon free. Sorry no offense , but I just cannot stand watching him anymore....

well no need to be moody, esha... haven't seen him either.. he in jail!

This episode was all abt Madhav and Sultanat, what relation they share and what ppl all assume. 

yes dadi finally gets something to B about now, she was always a hater! but yes it was a sticky topic.. especially since the girl is married 

First I wished tht Kainaat would hv killed this irritating daadi instead of miyajaan. What the crap is wrong with this woman ?? Setting up the stupid mohale waale against her own granddaughter when her parents and husband have no issue with Madhav. Is it just me or does it seem as if Madhav has difficulty in calling her Sultanat ??? The name Kashish always came fluently over his lips smiley37. But this episode also established tht no matter wht happens, Sultanat will always keep loving Zaroon only, so Madhav and Sultanat together is a forgotten dream. Dont see any love triangle happening here either, coz Madhav knows his limits and he sees Sultanat only as a friend.

haven't noticed it but now will keep my ears open.. whether he calls her saltanat... yes saltu made it clear they  are" just good fraands"  she has to show she is a loyal wife to a git who doesn't even deserve her! see the sacrament of marriage is shown to be  respected..

I think he was kinda surprised how she defended him first infront of her daadi and 2nd infront of mohale waale. It was always this feistiness of Kashish tht caught Madhavs attention and impressed him, even when she had no memory of who she was. But she never took things lying down.

yes esha, it was good to see the real saltanat back  in action, never afraid to pounce on injustice... she believed that despite his roars  madhav is a good man..

So both guys want to protect Sultanat, but as u said Zaroon beat Madhav to it. But Madhav wont give up either. And becoz he feels guilty like hell, Madhav wants to do everything in his power to reunite SaRoon. And I hv a feeling he is clearly going to take the fall so tht Zaroon can be free, no matter how much wicked Kainaat still has all 3 ppl in her grip even after death. Madhav will sacrifice I think. And he is assured tht Krish is well taken care of by Sultanat and if the time comes, Sultanat can defend him as well.

right you are esha… madhav will be the qurbani ka bakra… his too is sufiyana love.. one he never declared to her  a feeling that threw over his vendetta  syndrome.. 

So....there was someone in Madhavs life whom he hates more thn Kainaat....tht is huge. And I assume its his ex wife, Krish mom. From the time Krish started mentioning his mom, I said tht probably they will bring Madhavs ex back into the picture. All the bad omen happening in the Sharma house are signs tht a storm is coming in the Sharma family.....besides now tht Kainaat is dead and done with, they need another antagonist to wreck havoc again....only this time in the Sharma family. And Madhav wont be the negative one.

yes i remember you saying that esha, and i thought it was a far fetched idea.. yes...  a     strange wind blows towards sharma house... kainat ki badrooh 

So from what I hv seen till now, I can easily say tht SaRoon will be back together very soon and Madhav will be busy with his mahnoos ex wife am sure she is coming back to separate Krish from Madhav. Not really interested in this show anymore. Will only watch when its Zaroon free which I feel will be never 

haaaaaaa haa mahnoos ex biwi    cracked me up! I don't mind esha, as long as I get to see maddy in some form or another vj is an impressive actor..

look me thrilled to read your feedback... its my fun time...  reading my work is boring.... love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

orginally  posted by  irshita

heloooo me friend, good to see you

Where is Zaroon? Is the actor taking some time off or fell sick? I was surprised that there was not a single shot of him. However, this absence makes the gulf between him and Sultanat wider. He has doubts about her relation with Madhav and how she will forgive him for everything. The longer they don't meet, the more they fester and become harder to get over. 

haven't got the foggiest idea but dont really miss him...  we have been told hawalaat mein hain... actor might have taken a break...  iam sure he's still in the show

I also laughed at Kainat's letter stunt. It sort of took out the "sacrificing" as a motive from Zaroon's actions. He was arrested not because he was trying to protect Sultanat but because Kainaat framed him very smartly.

got to give evil gal this much her life long goal was to split saltanat and zaroon   for good... and even after dying she sticks by her guns!

Sultanat was all protective and friendly with Madhav. Even her mother and father are having a difficult time understand her attachment to Madhav, even though they are not saying anything.

yes rubina keeping mum.. they know beti can't keep still!

Dadi was busy doing what she always does, creating trouble for Sultanat. 

lordie   kitna bolti hai bee ji and  rubbish.. quite unconcerned about nadeem and rubina being present    thanks mate for sharing your musings lve hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

@ esha

@Irshita: I feel RV is on vacation coz he was shooting nonstop. A very well deserved one I guess, so tht is why they incoporated this track. And yes how smartly kainaat frames Zaroon even after she is dead.

yes  helly too took a break i think...

I dont get why ppl dont understand Sultanats attachment to Krish and Madhav.....she has clearly mentioned that he put his own life at risk saving hers....what is there still to understand. Its just a plot to create misunderstandings later on. It has been this father son duo who were always on the lookout for her, when she had no idea where she belonged. At least they never let her wander the street as a homeless. While Zaroon was busy romancing Kainaat....

I cracked up at  the last few lines🤣   and esha he can't say how would he know? his memory failed him!!

I think Madhav is going to jail too becoz he wants SaRoon to reunite. I really have no idea what is happening in this show anymore smiley5

you might be right... now madhav wants  martyrdom  esha, true love means sacrifice of something  one finds difficult to give up

But I dont think tht the gap btwn SaRoon will grow bigger, the moment he is released from jail, they will carry on with their lives where they left off. 

you ,mean  as  in ..they lived happily  ever after..

lets keep watching the show... for the lady in maddy's life....

love hammie

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: eshasrk

I think Madhav is going to jail too becoz he wants SaRoon to reunite. I really have no idea what is happening in this show anymore 😕

You and I see the show very differently. I am convinced that they are slowly but steadily making way Madhav and Sultanat and you are convinced that Zaroon and Sultanat will unite instantly. In my POV, if the unification was so instant - there wouldn't be so much focus on Sultanat-Krish, Sultanat-Madhav, and Zaroon-watching-them scenes.

I want to see Madhav and Sultanat together. That being said - I understand Sultanat's attachment to Krish but her attachment to Madhav, at this point in the story, is a little OTT. Granted he is a friend who took care of her. BUT he is also the guy who separated her from the family. He manhandled her more than once. He told stories to her many times and delayed the process of getting her memory back. She has conveniently forgotten everything except that he saved her after Zaroon stabbed her. She is also not taking any interest in her own family - one she is meeting after months and loves. She hasn't asked about her Mia Jaan or Zainab.  

Now let's see if she rushes out buy a few sarees or goes back to her old dressing style. The makers selected these dressing styles (sultanat vs Kashish) to make the pairing look good - not by random chance. 

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Hammie,

Been a long time since I visited SPM forum. Anyways, I thought I should give the TRP update. Its 0.3. All thats left is for the show to go off-air. 

eshasrk thumbnail

@Hammie: 

@Irshita: 

you know this is the reason why I love mature, healthy discussions, so tht I get to know others POV also. That is why I hate it when some immature fans keep ranting abt one and the same thing, become very abusive or personal. Here I can have open discussions and you guys always give your POV, and being respectful towards others at the same time.

Even I want to see Madhav and Sultanat together, becoz whenever I see Zaroon I get irritated to the core. And VJ is such an impressive actor tht I tend to forget every other thing when he is onscreen. The reason why I am still convinced that its SaRoon is becoz of the way Sultanat keeps saying tht she and Madhav are just friends and Zaroon is the love of her life. The way she was talking to Madhav giving him the impression how well she knows Zaroon. But as said before: what is left in the SaRoon story to show the viewers ??? Their married life ?? Them taking care of dargah issues and fighting villians together ??? Or how their sufiyaana pyaar wins over everything.....I hv no idea 

BUT on the other hand she is also concerned abt Madhav and his family. And talking abt her dressing....you are right she is still dressed in sarees.....from what I saw of the VJ pre- birthday celebrations. I had expected her to change right back into her old dresses. 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago