Posted: 4 years ago

Asit Modi is better of replacing Daya, cus the tantrum thrown by her husband will only create more problems, even if she starts shooting full time. That joker says that she will come for shoots on limited days cus she has a child to look after. Dont other woman who has kids go to work full time? I would advice him to make her wife sit at home and spare us viewers. As someone mentioned she is just a character, who has no value outside of this show.

she's not coming back...her husband is not allowing good for her not interested in her anymore too much nakhara..

Daya came back to show but she didn't come to gokukdham society.it is because Disha is not back permanently she will leave again.if they show her coming back to her home then it will be difficult for cvs they can't give this excuse that she again went to her maika it will be ridiculous that's why they showed that she has gone to temple and could not come to gkd.it is high time daya gets replaced if Disha is not coming back.

Edited by Lazybird_Silpa - 4 years ago

Where can I watch sab ki diwali. 2016 full episode online?

it's not coming on Sony Liv any other option?

Originally posted by monaparekh2

it's not coming on Sony Liv any other option?

Don't know.have you tried YouTube?

Originally posted by Lazybird_Silpa

ya I tired but not coming

Originally posted by Lazybird_Silpa

Oh I don't know of any other option.

It looks like Asit Modi is going to fool us for years with Daya's comeback, the way he has been fooling us with Popat's wedding.

Originally posted by caraj4u

It looks like Asit Modi is going to fool us for years with Daya's comeback, the way he has been fooling us with Popat's wedding.

He is going to milk the fact that there are no feel good shows