Vidya

An Episodic Review of 23rd Episode of Vidya (9th October)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all😊

I am back with my Episodic review for 23rd episode(9th October) of Vidya. Sorry  for the long delay :( 

• Vidya rejects the job offer as principal , she tells she us glad with being english teacher and doing that job well  alone is enough for her. she tells after much struggle she had found one way to teach children.. vivek was like what.. she manages it... He says thanks and that he is proud of her , she diesnt understand but fold hands, he too did so and leaves. 

He trusts her so.much that he is ready to propose her name for principal, don't know the day he will come to know that she is illiterate, what will happen

• Avtaar drops Ranjana home, Ranjana was furious and tries to escaow again by climbing gate😁 , Her mom comes, shouts Ranjana, scolds her and ask to go inside. Nanku's mom and Kalindi thanks Avtaar for this and ask to come in, he rejects it saying he have a important meeting.Kalindi talks witj Ranjana. She asks her not to be in anger Nanku and that he cares for her a lot.

I am sure, he will drop her home. they way she climbed the gate 😂 and her anger, neither vivek nor Avtaar deserves her

• Avtaar comes to vidya home and asks what vivek told her.. vidya tells that he told" I am very proud of you..Thanks again,bye" . All are surprised and her inlaws are happy. Avtaar asks how did you oearnt it, vidya says crexit to durga me and asks what it means. Avtaar asks her inlaws to go and tells her what it meant. then tells they have did wrong in getting enmity with Nanku, he will be furious and dont know what awaits devargh and goes.

Loving this mixture of emotions. Funny, light hearted then emotional."Uncle,Have you finished , go to shop from here, you two go anywhere, but just go from here😂" First Avtaar was funny being strict to Vidya's inlaws. Then on a soft lovable tone told vidya about the meaning of what she said now. Hearing what Vivek meant about her, those change of thoughts & Expressions on vidya❤, Hearing an acknowledgement for what you done is always a good feel.And this sibling duo is❤

And hearing her speaking in english was cute❤ And dharma was 😁

• Nanku see envelope  and is in anger, jagat comes and says, prem spoilt all, and their money lost too. Nanku says concern is not about money, its about the respect and integrity he had so far. And asks has jagat got any details about prem, jagat says no . nanku says ok but i have decided what to do with prem.Tomorrow is dussehra and he will end the game of prem.

We knew he is terror and he is going to create trouble,  but dussehra denotes the end of bad and evil, so i think vidya- vivek will win for first time or come out of this one.

• Vidya comes to school, see the construction of toilets, gets glad, Santhosh comes and tells hereafter kids need not go to field for it and tells ,today is leave for kids in eve of dussehra but there us an important program in school.come in..on way vidya sees the kitchen is being managed too and gets happy..reaches principal room, greets some villagers and then see Nanku singh and get shocked. 

That feel of bliss you get on seeing that something constructively good is happening for the kids❤...Her Expressions and slight smiles💕💕

•Nanku tells he was waiting for Vidya to come, . He says hereafter all will be taken care of by him and nothing will go wrong, since its the question of his respect and he dont like it to be spoilt. 

•Nanku's men disguised as old fellow and asks for address, when vivek was about to tell, that fellow acts as if being sick, tricks vivek, hit him, make him unconscious.

•Nanku tells he promise  to make kids future good and asks teachers to teach well and no compmain should come from parents for it. He asks all to leave except Vidya. She gets panicked.

Uff he us indeed scary.

•Vivek is made to sit inside a car. the belongings of sharma was put in his hand and pockets, Police comes there. Jagat tells inspector to frame vivek for sharma's death and take him .Inspector nods his head. 

so he is being framed for death crime

•Nanku goes near Vidya. she moves back, he asks her to stay away from prem and that he isnt good. she thinks of vivek. He tells her that Prem us arrested for sharma's murder, she was shocked.

•Inspector splashes water on Vivek’s face and make him woke up. Vivek asks why he was there, Inspector says you ahave been arrested for DM Sharma’s murder. Vivek laughs on hearing it. Inspector says , truth of yours  has come out.

•Vidya comes on the road thinking about what vivek told her so far ,that people like you should help, to safeguard kids future from Nanku and hears people talking bad about Vivek.

• Vidya goes to Avtaar house, Avtaar was praying to god. she asks why you havent told the truth about sharma. avtaar tells she doesnt want to trouble her with the truth.

•She tells avtaar that Vivek is innocent, and he has been framed into this. He says but we cant do anything. Vidya says, no , you cant go to police station and tell the truth and save him. He tells he himself is DM, Vidya tells until he dont get any evidence against Nanku, he wont reveal himself as DM.

I am sure vidya is going to help him, and she understand him too that he wont reveal his identity. liking this wavelength between them 

•here jagat and vivek speaks, jagat asks inspector to take vivek's thumb impression accepting the crime. inspector tries but vivek doesnt do it. he folds his fist.

he is playful and serious😁

•Avtaar  tells we cant do anything and asks her to stay away from this. Vidya tells him how we can stay quiet after knowing the truth. Avtaar tells going to school you have learnt to talk.

True she has become more confident and vocal, nit bciz of school alone, vivek have a hand in it too😊

he says, ok on your insist, let me try to help him but tell me one thing, when Vivek comes to know that you are illiterate, you will be there in the jail.

Question is valid, i am eager for that phase too :)

P.S. will post the episode pics, caps soon here in this thread :)

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Vivek who got arrested is all bindass and Vidya is totally worried😳

LuvSSever thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: amrutha131

Vivek who got arrested is all bindass and Vidya is totally worried😳

true. he was all fine and she was totally worried. And today we got answer that he knew she will help & get him out😳😃

LuvSSever thumbnail

Wednesday epi Caps :)

ImageImage