Prem Ya Paheli - Chandrakanta

Triangle Film's Phir Laut Aayi Naagin recycles from PYPCK :D

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

-Nikhil Sinha's new show Phir Laut Aayi Naagin started on Dangal channel on 2nd Sep. The show is very different from Ekta's Naagin series. I found it comparatively better. Ab to thik hai. Hope aage kuch galat na kare iss show ka cvs for TRPs. But what shocked and made me happy that the cvs of this show are recycling several things from PYPCK. I watched its promo and was shocked to see several things reminding me of PYPCK. The female lead was wearing CK's dhoti-skirt from her white dress and Bela's earring, maang tika and nose ring(Bela's jewellery too can be understood as the designers of both the shows are same. The female lead's lover(played by our very own Shivu Baby Ankit Arora😆) who gets killed by the villains was wearing Virendra's nightie. And also there was a pandit in the show who looked similar to Pandit Jagannath in appearance with black clothes and red mark on his bald head. This was all I saw from 1st promo. The lover who gets killed is reincarnated and played by another actor as per the show. I watched a couple of episodes and found the fine so continued. 

-There comes a scene where the heroine comes to know who is reincarnated as her lover when he gets shot by his owner's son's friend while saving the heroine from getting molested by him. The heroine does tandav in the same clothes that CK wore for tandav. She was wearing the head jewellery and hand harness jewellery that CK wore with her red-blue dress during V's coronation. Guess what? The hero is saved after the heroine feeds him the poison of her body which she after impressing God Shiv with her tandav a snake removes a little poison from her body after tandav to give it to the hero. 

-The naagin costume of heroine's female friend who is also a naagin is the pink-cream dress with black cape that Chapla usually wore. The heroine has a male friend too.

If all this is not enough then several musics of PYPCK are also used in this show though this show has a couple of original musics too such Naagin tune and the lead couple tune. 

-ChaVi's one of tunes from earlier days and laterTej-Chapla tune was played on the hero and her pre-reincarnated lover, heroine(in child form) and hero's friend when she thought him to be her lover(romantic music on kids😆) and the lead couple of heroine and the reincarnated hero.

-A couple of emotional bg musics from PYPCK.

-Some action and shocking bg music from PYPCK.

-A melodious bg music that played on CK solo scene in 3rd episode when CK was enjoying the nature with butterflies around. This music sometimes plays only on the heroine and sometimes on the couple. And in one scene, the heroine produces similar VFX butterflies with her magic to distract the hero when he was continuously talking about waiting for his owner's son to come whom the heroine sent to bring the tyres(she herself punctured the tyre with her magic) when she wanted to take the hero to a forest and make him take a dip in a pond that will bring back his past life memories.

Its not that I am complaining of recycling as it somehow reminds me of PYPCK acting as a nostalgia but I am thinking that if the makers miss PYPCK too much why they did not brought Season 2 of PYPCK to complete the story instead of making a Naagin show. But still the show is good till now. Once again this show has a decent and gentleman hero and strong and slightly self-centred heroine. This PH always proves to be feminist and has shown strong heroines like Perizaad, Chandrakanta and even Meera to some extent(before the channel and 2 female writers destroyed the show). Shivani as a naagin is another strong heroine by this who wastes no time in killing some who harms either her or the hero. The show is getting 1-1.2 TRPs on a lesser known channel like Dangal that also at 9:30pm weekday slot. It comes in Top 10 in Rural section and surely between 21 to 30 in Urban section. I only have a request to this PH to bring back Season 2 of PYPCK on Star Bharat or even on Dangal to complete the story without any stupid twists like he did in Season 1. I wish we get our wish soon😊.

PS: Since I am so busy these days, I could not provide the pictures from PYPCK and Phir Laut Aayi Naagin comparing the recycled ones from the source as it would have taken more. But I hope my descriptions helped. You all can check on Google image search and instagram tags😊.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hey juhi

First of all, kudos to you for so keenly observing our show and the new naagin show. You might not posted the pics but your description is so apt that I remember all the scenes you mention here (guess what, PYPCK is still fresh in my mind too).

Nikhil sinha is always in making good shows. He even recycled PYPCK stuff in kaleerein too. Point is, He had made PYPCK with so much homework and conviction to be a blockbuster (I wish it would have). Everything from costumes to jewelry were custom made so now he is recycling all the stuff that is good thing for PH. But for season 2 our show, i m not hopeful. Because now Kritika is in bollywood and in different league so I guess she wouldn’t do that again. Secondly for such kind of grandeur show, you need some kind of assurance that it would top the charts that didn’t happen earlier. So I think there won’t be another season. Sorry to whitewash ur hopes!!!

All the best to you for your show and i hope it won’t get ruined as you know....

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Neenzm

Hey juhi

First of all, kudos to you for so keenly observing our show and the new naagin show. You might not posted the pics but your description is so apt that I remember all the scenes you mention here (guess what, PYPCK is still fresh in my mind too).

Nikhil sinha is always in making good shows. He even recycled PYPCK stuff in kaleerein too. Point is, He had made PYPCK with so much homework and conviction to be a blockbuster (I wish it would have). Everything from costumes to jewelry were custom made so now he is recycling all the stuff that is good thing for PH. But for season 2 our show, i m not hopeful. Because now Kritika is in bollywood and in different league so I guess she wouldn’t do that again. Secondly for such kind of grandeur show, you need some kind of assurance that it would top the charts that didn’t happen earlier. So I think there won’t be another season. Sorry to whitewash ur hopes!!!

All the best to you for your show and i hope it won’t get ruined as you know....

Mouni returned for her Naagin for some episodes even though doing movie. Rajeev did both movies and TV at one time. Hope Kittu too does the same. The problem is our show was at a dangerous slot when there were 5-6 other reality shows running at that time. As for new show, it's in Top 10 in Rural and gets 1+ TRP every on a lesser known channel. On You Tube, many videos relayed to the show gets views in lakhs and millions. Some even 6 to 11 millions. The second episode which had Ankit Arora romancing the heroine and his death scene also got above 6 millions. I had time to time sent some pics on our instagram group where clothes and jewelleries are recycled. 

RubabNoor11D thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nikhil Uncle ko PYPCK ki itni hi yaad a rahi thi toh nagin ki bajye PYPCK 2 bana lety. đŸ˜‰

But chalo see the bright side k humara PYPCK ki memories refresh kar diye sab k sab😎❤️ Thank you so much🤗

ek aur point b ho sakta hai naagin ka budget nai ho ga isi wajah say sab old chezon ko use kiya gaya n ideas b nai aye in k mind mein new so old hi reshoot kar k sabko khush kiya😆