FIRST SHOW TO TURN ME OFF BEFORE 100Eps

Posted: 4 years ago

Firstly let me start by saying I watch a lot of ITV, Wow!!! This is the first ITV show that has put me off before it even turned 100 episodes. Usually most ITV shows, 100 is the litmus test, by 100th episode most of them turn out to be quite duds, bad writing, horrible characterization, really overhyped and empty tracks, introduction of characters that don’t make any sense, flip flop storylines, inconsistent plots...

KHKT takes the cake for doing all of this before the 100th episode. This was supposed to be a love story between a surgeon and a tv star, and the challenges....and the first track about these challenges has been nothing about their professions and as though that was not enough, the track itself was so overhyped that it’s end seemed like a balloon that had no air in it... Such bad writing that the third wheel actually yawned in a shot. The only bad character has suddenly turned positive to make space for bad character to be introduced in second track. Flip flop storyline and inconsistent plot. 

Congrats to makers....new record! 

What Surgeon? The one who cancels surgery and appointments to babysit his silly ex and pacify his current flame?

Pal, you and I seem to have signed up for the wrong show. I really cannot connect with rohit anymore.  Sonakshi was parvati to some extent,  but rohit? I want that snarky, hot shot Surgeon back. Not this over dramatic, cry at the drop of a hat pseudo heroine.

Originally posted by Amy142

What Surgeon? The one who cancels surgery and appointments to babysit his silly ex and pacify his current flame?

Pal, you and I seem to have signed up for the wrong show. I really cannot connect with rohit anymore.  Sonakshi was parvati to some extent,  but rohit? I want that snarky, hot shot Surgeon back. Not this over dramatic, cry at the drop of a hat pseudo heroine.

exactly! Yes he was a funny guy but he was rational. The Rohit I saw in the Mhatre track was different. So apparently as tracks change, the hero will flip flop. I totally lost respect for him in this track. Totally wrong show..was looking forward to spending my next month watching and chatting about this show...sigh! Such a waste!

I am already in on off mood regarding this show. Although I agree I don't like shows which drag tracks for loong but KHKT they are going so fast. Either they want to end the show within 6 months or they have no idea how to control the story. 

And why are you surprised regarding rohit's character.? The moment heroine enters hero's life his only job is to roam around her. Yaha toh 2 hai 

I could handle an illogical track with anticlimactic end. But for me they ruined the characters. How is one expected to respect Rohit and root for his love story with Sona?

First he acts all cold, lies to his family about Sona being a fake gf, and plays along with Raima's love all in the name of Raima's health. But when Raima finds out, he happily tells her he trust Sona and all that (what about Raima's health then?). Then why the heck did he lie to Raima about  who he loved? Clearly Raima's health was perfectly fine at that point?

The thing is after Mthare's track which I must say was executed finely .. I was in awe with the show because of that track . The show was so finely directed and executed it was too cool

Everything was point on .. after that track this one is a non starter 

They rushed things with Rohit's confession which derailed us a bit. We couldn't connect with Rohit's realization and his confession 

He could have realized his love for Sonakshi after Raima came back but no that wasn't done it was sudden and not gradual 

His confession was bland ... I like his I love you more after the hug scene it felt more real 

Then they could have shown Raima gradually realising that Rohit has changed he is no longer in love with her and then she could set out to connect Ronakshi again 

It could have been a journey for all three characters coming to their own realizations at their own in their own time .  Sonakshi could have also realized that even though she likes to act like matyr every now and then but it shouldn't be a way of life . Maybe that's why that particular hug and the aftermath resonate with us . Because Parvati urf Sonakshi was real ..she was not sacrificing she was unable to let go of Rohit

Well we can't have what we want 

Originally posted by PhineasFerb

I am already in on off mood regarding this show. Although I agree I don't like shows which drag tracks for loong but KHKT they are going so fast. Either they want to end the show within 6 months or they have no idea how to control the story. 

And why are you surprised regarding rohit's character.? The moment heroine enters hero's life his only job is to roam around her. Yaha toh 2 hai 

Exactly! One doesn’t need to drag the track but at least it should have had some consistency some character reveal. I am surprised becos Rohit did a complete 180 in only the second main track of the show. In fact, Rohit either he is I love you Sona or Get out of here Sona....Banda is supposed to be a surgeon...itna fickle!!!

Originally posted by malikakas

I could handle an illogical track with anticlimactic end. But for me they ruined the characters. How is one expected to respect Rohit and root for his love story with Sona?

First he acts all cold, lies to his family about Sona being a fake gf, and plays along with Raima's love all in the name of Raima's health. But when Raima finds out, he happily tells her he trust Sona and all that (what about Raima's health then?). Then why the heck did he lie to Raima about  who he loved? Clearly Raima's health was perfectly fine at that point?

Oh they ruined him and how!!! Such a flip flop character...he is not worth being a hero. What happened to the guy who is passionate..

He passionately despised the TV show, he then passionately supported her when he comes to know her separately from the TV show and then there is no passion anymore,..it’s just yelling, stating something different all the time,,,there was so much dishonesty in character...

Originally posted by atikna

The thing is after Mthare's track which I must say was executed finely .. I was in awe with the show because of that track . The show was so finely directed and executed it was too cool

Everything was point on .. after that track this one is a non starter 

They rushed things with Rohit's confession which derailed us a bit. We couldn't connect with Rohit's realization and his confession 

He could have realized his love for Sonakshi after Raima came back but no that wasn't done it was sudden and not gradual 

His confession was bland ... I like his I love you more after the hug scene it felt more real 

Then they could have shown Raima gradually realising that Rohit has changed he is no longer in love with her and then she could set out to connect Ronakshi again 

It could have been a journey for all three characters coming to their own realizations at their own in their own time .  Sonakshi could have also realized that even though she likes to act like matyr every now and then but it shouldn't be a way of life . Maybe that's why that particular hug and the aftermath resonate with us . Because Parvati urf Sonakshi was real ..she was not sacrificing she was unable to let go of Rohit

Well we can't have what we want 

the Rohit in the mhatre track was the guy who held her and said Trust me and said I cannot lose you. 
now Raima track, he went from get away from here to you should have understood what I meant to I love you but I told Raima I loved her to I love you Raima to I love you Sona.....the funniest part is some of the dialogues during Raima track were blizzare...he actually tells Sona I cannot lose you I already lost my love once..but then she came back so why qualify one love against the other 

where is the man who had courage and conviction of his feelings??! You are abso right, if that courage was shaken becos of Raima’s return, he should have been more confused, realization should have been more gradual. 

To me it seems like the Raima track was shoddily done because they feel they have hit jackpot with the next light man stalker track. It’s like they felt stalker is looking better, so they concentrated more on that. So they rush the realization, they make Sumit positive, they make Raima wake up from coma and have a halo moment I mean like talk about a near death experience changing your life!!! 

Hugely disappointed with current events... everything is so messed up and even now they seem to be in no mood to end this raima fiasco...just because u have hired some known face for the role doesn't mean she has to stay forever...as if already ppl were not enuf that ek aur le aae...😡