Barun's tweet to vote for Dalljiet(Page 2)

Share
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by AlwaysHisGirl



Will be good of it has some effect on Elimination and she wont be eliminated

Agreed. I don't want her to go either. I will be happy if Shehnaz gets evicted smiley36 but BB will save her smiley5

Posted: 4 months ago

Barun has got a good fan following. If his fans and other celeb fans vote for Daljeet then she will get 1 lakh+ votes.

So I don't think she is going.

That means Koena will go.

Posted: 4 months ago

As a fan of IPKKND already voting for Daljeet smiley1

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by SnehaDoll


Barun has got a good fan following. If his fans and other celeb fans vote for Daljeet then she will get 1 lakh+ votes.

So I don't think she is going.

That means Koena will go.


I really hope. He uses twitter not frequently and when he tweeted, being his fan, man i want to keep voting for her.

Hope she gets enough votes atleast bcoz Barun has asked about it

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by Madhu_Scarlet


As a fan of IPKKND already voting for Daljeet smiley1


I realy wish everyone votes like us but many doesnt like the concept of BB and so they may not think to vote

Edited by AlwaysHisGirl - 4 months ago
Posted: 4 months ago

She is not giving content, I don’t think she will sustain longer 

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by sohara


She is not giving content, I don’t think she will sustain longer 

she is sane and a calm personality......people like her are not tailor made for BB. But i still feel she will not go as of now......as this house do need people who can calm things down...she can do that. 

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by AlwaysHisGirl



I really hope. He uses twitter not frequently and when he tweeted, being his fan, man i want to keep voting for her.

Hope she gets enough votes atleast bcoz Barun has asked about it

Exactly!! And i do see IPKKND fans supporting her, unless they are BB favs and have someone as favourite among the contestants. Hope Daljeet gets saved this week 


Daljiet Kaur Barun Sobti


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Poor Dalljiet!

aaditi123   12   1901

aaditi123 12 1901 2 months ago Preetieee
garima22 2 409 4 days ago sukhee
tina59 0 292 18 days ago tina59
Vikas Gupta tweet on his statement

BoogerDevi   28   2559

BoogerDevi 28 2559 20 days ago Mahe66
Vikas tweet himanshi stood

Farahakhter   2   842

Farahakhter 2 842 20 days ago Rmenon

Topic Info

  • 25 Replies
  • 8054Views

Topic started by AlwaysHisGirl

Last replied by theBoyWonder

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP