Bigg Boss 13

Shehnaaz Gill!! Nobody can ignore this girl, she's a slayer

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Well good or bad, dumb or mad but one thing is 💯 percent sure that NOBODY can ignore SHANAAZ GILL in the house. 

You can see her with everyone and they all talk with her. People think she's dumb but she's NOT. In fact she's playing her cards right by pretending to be dumb and getting attention too from everyone. 

Today even Daljit mentioned to Mahira that why is everybody behind Shahnaaz and Paras and their relationship. Which means things revolved around that and they will. 

I do think Shahnaaz will go ahead and far in game and she has the capability to WIN this show. She's playing it right by not involving with Paras much. She confronted Mahira too by nominating her. Mahira is too ghamandi and in her la la land.

Some contestants are even jealous of Shahnaz becoz she gets noticed and attention too. 

Well I find her very Strong contender and she provides Entertainment to the show. You can't deny that. 😏🙃

She's smart and clever too.👏 She's not perfect but not a bad human being. I like her different kind of personality.

She doesn't need Paras to be in game but Paras do need her for showmance.

Well nobody can predict what Shahnaaz will do next and thats what keeps me hooked to the show. Her uncertainty. To her Best. 😎

Regards. 

Edited by *Dev.* - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

She isn’t winning, a winner should be honest at least. She clearly twisted the convo with Rashmi and presented it to Sid Shukla in a totally different manner. 😆

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

🤣 ,kuch bhi ukhar le yeh jetege to nahi 

will fade away too after biggboss 

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

she just forced to create that triangle even when mahira and paras clearly told her they are friends and thats it

she thinks she is pretending to be dumb but dosent realise that she is actually really dumb

right now my least favorite female contestant in the show

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xNinalove

She isn’t winning, a winner should be honest at least. She clearly twisted the convo with Rashmi and presented it to Sid Shukla in a totally different manner. 😆

So you think Shilpa, Prince, and Manveer were honest

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

I don’t get it how people are against someone playing the game in a game show. Or they wanna watch roti/halwa repeat because apparently season 11-12 was not enough 

Shehnaaz is not the best entertainer if we go through BB history and gets over board at times, But she’s giving her 100%. More than these over hyped contestants. Her content is not limited to Paras or Mahira(can’t be said same about her). 

I’ve said this before and i’ll Say it again Mahira is dying for Paras’s attention and waiting for an opportunity to jump on him to do all raas leelas. You don’t point out what you’re trying to avoid.

Of course She’s not gonna win but people will remember her unlike  20 secs ke fame waali Mahira

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Am I the only one who thinks she didn’t twist Rashmi’s convo ? She told exactly what Rashmi told her 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: xNinalove

Shilpa Shinde was honest ? 🤣

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Seems dis season fixed for shukla as winner
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Am I the only one who thinks she didn’t twist Rashmi’s convo ? She told exactly what Rashmi told her 

Yes she didn't at all. She told him what rashmi said Badbola bola tha rashmi ne sid ko, yeh bhi bola tha ke sid ne uski aukat ki baat ki.😆 she didnt added anything bas she said it on twisted manner. mujhe tho kuch samjh me nahi aaya😂😂. Abhi yeh sid ke upar hai woh iss baat ko kaise leta hai. 

In topic: this season till now belong to sana. Chale woh kitni bhi annoying and irritating ho but she is the one who is in limelight. Every boys is saying sana sana every girl is too. Kuch jealous hai kuch  side lete hai. Abhi lagta hai ke sid s ke saath connection banana chati hai iss liye paras ki game uspar hi khel di. Shukla ki bhi full attention de rahe hai and sana sana kar rahe hai