Oct9 WU& Video: Azadi of Jogan Guddan

Posted: 4 years ago

Oct9 WU & Precap: Guddanpan of  Frustated Jogan

Akshan Room

• Guddan😲 asks Revati if she did it? While Revati is speaking Guddan is just too shock, hurt at listening to her Chukti's bitter & hatred words!!!
  • Revati smiles evilly reveals that she was the reason that Alisha Antara Jindal entered JB! SheGuddan Di) has responsibility towards her. Since she has Shauq of fulfilling Zimandari & getting vah vah, that why you didn’t let mego to my Angad Ji & you didn’t fulfill your responsibility. Somehow you managed to become & fulfill the responsibility of becoming India's Youngest Saas, now you will become Mother Guddan Di? My Badla will be fulfilled by Alisha she will make your Swarg Narak!"
  • Guddan asks "how can you do this?
  • Revati says: "I am not Time that will change, I am Grahan thatwill remain with you for the rest of your life! She says concentrate on Alisha,how will husband and wife tolerate your Childs Zid? She leaves"
  • Guddan recalls both Revati & Alsiha words!

Alisha Room:

• Saru shows Alisha’s room that Revati gotten ready for her.She destroys the entire room and spray paints her name above the headboard.Parv & Revati come
  • Alisha greets Parv & Revati by saying Roop Ki Rani and Choro Ka Raja. She tells him you are proud of your Roop, you got on Jawan SuperFast Epress (Parv) while give maal Gaadi to your sister. (she is Instinctive Person)
  • Revati tries to become friends with Alisha until they don’t destroyGuddan, then they will go separate ways. Alisha denies Revati friendship
  • Alisha says I have lived alone, I have not taken someone’s Eshaan or shaken hands with someone! I have only raised my hand to show someonethere Aukkad, I am Alone enough for the Raosiya. (Parv & Revati smirk)
  • Revati says: that what I am saying you are Akheli enough forAkshat & Guddan, if you need my help let me know, Parv says the same.
  • Parv introduces him, compares & praises her with Anatra.
  • Alisha says I am also like my father, I will introduce thatside later!
  • Saru inner thought: Alisha Trouble will create havoc in yourlife. How will you control Alisha Guddan?
  • Alisha asks 3 Vamps to leave and they leave.

JB Mandir

• Lakshmi & Durga inform Dadi that Guddan has left thehouse, neither her clothes or her suitcase is there.
  • Dadi gets angry hearing about the news of Guddan Missing Kand
  • Lakshmi says Saasuma didn’t have any other option first Anatra Naam Ki Daayan ruined her life, now Daayan Ki Beti, jo Uski Khet ki Mooli Hai, how will any Aurat tolerate that kind of Aafat?
  • Dadi  says that Guddan in the age where a girl becomes Bahu, she became a Saas, handled the responsibility of being Saas, Bahu, Patni & House. Guddan  doesn't runaway or escape from fulfilling her responsibilities! We have gotten the same amount of Shock like Guddan after learning  about Antara & AJs daughter. Shes asks Durga & Lakshmi what the specialty of our Family?
  • Durga says: That our Jindal Family even after falling down gets back up from the Trouble
  • Lakshmi says: No matter how big the trouble is our family together handles the problem.
  • Dadi says even this time under the guidance of India's Youngest Saas, our family will find a solution to this problem, my Guddan is not a person who runs away from problem, but she is the one that deals with it and gives fitting reply to it. I have full Yakeen that my Guddan will fulfill this Zimandari.
  • Lakshmi wonders where Guddan will be.

Jogan Guddan Ki 1 Year Ke Frustration:

• Guddan dress has a Jogan arrives in Durgas Maas Mandir the 3 Sadhus who surprised,
  • One Sadhu asks her if she is alright & why is she wearing the Vastra? If she is ready for the difficult Yatra? Kya Ho Payega tumse!
  • After listening to her Trigger of Ho Payega Guddna starts her Rant, takes out her Frustration of 1 Year by telling her Dukh Baari Kahani to the Sadhus. 🤣
  • I dont have kuch Aahas but chal pade try karne!
  • Guddan Gives a brief recap to Sadhus of what happened with her in the past 1 year trying, gathering the Raita, kabhi kuch aur bohut Kuch ke Chakkar mein Humari Life ke Band Baj Chuki Hai Band!
  • In this young age I have seen everything, "Mann kiya Mahabharata Ki Gandhari Ban Jaaye"
  • She says I dont know where to go and what to do.
  • I have a normal school ki best Friend Kanika Maan, who is heroine, does acting, has food joint, has bf, and has social media but whats my Fault if I wished for a normal life.Before Shaadi I want Khelo BF&GF, Pati-Patni, Saas-Bahu, Maa-Bacha but in my life is not like this.
  • I became a Saas of not 1, not 2, but 3 Khoonkar Bahuon Ki Saas, unko Sherni se Gaay Banate Hu Hum Banke Gaye Gaadhe, india's Ki Youngest Saas Bolte hai Hume Log.
  •  She explains how problems enter her life: Knock Knock Saas ban jao, Knock Knock ghar Samablo, Knock Knock Pheli Biwi Aagayi, Knock Knock big Museebat came
  • My Galati I hit cake on the person who later I got married to, Gussa Shant Hua, Pyar se rehen lage, Krishan Ji sent Pheli Biwi, Jao Guddan Ki Life Mein Band Bajao, Antara Se Guddan se Dushmani Hai, Maa Baap Se, After my pati, then she made my Sister & me Enemies
  • Then this time Big Museebat Came, who looks at me like she will do my Direct Postmortem & Kill me later, she may look  Chick but she is  Ostrich Egg. 
  • Sadhus look confused and speechless after listening to Guddan Dukh Baari Kahani.

Guddan's Pain Regarding Motherhood:

• Guddan says when a woman becomes a Mother, everyone wishes her, I couldn't even enjoy the news of Motherhood, & Nothing Good happened in my life, saw why this?
  • Since today Guddan never received mothers love how will she give the Mothers Love to someone else. Hugs

Jindal Bhavan

• A worried Durga asks why AJ why isn’t he bringing Guddan back 
  • Emotional AJ says since Day 1 she has gotten married to him she has faced many challenges, test and Dard because of him! He doesn’t want her to return
  • Guddan return everyone is shock to see her in Jogan Avatar
  •  Dadi takes Guddan class for giving her Jhatkas 😂
  •  Guddan tells I went to take feeling of leaving mohe maya 😅🤣😂😅
  • AJ says why you came back?
  • She says I didn’t get the feeling of Azzadi, but after running I figured out that I understood if My Jindal Saab, my family is with me, I will be able to handle Responsibility of Mother
  • Dadi encourages and motivates  Guddan that Maa Bana Tumse Ho Payega! ❤️                                                                                                                     

Todays Recap:

https://youtu.be/-mQc-DEWtSI

Precap: 

Everyone is seated at the dinning table, AJ sasy Guddan Se Ho Payega! Alisha comes snatch food & tells everyone that in Jail, she fought for her Roti. Guddan & She have dangal while family look on.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ZvwMThg7X/?igshid=mbybfm0yqzal

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Moral of Today's Episode:  You cannot escape from your responsibilities even though it unsuspected you have to fulfill it and try your 100% best.

I love the precap! Love guddans style. I feel good chemistry already between them.

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago

Father & Daughter cooking 

Wow she actually did say her real name in the episode 🤣

Aww hopefully she is actually bonding with aJ and not playing games

Thanku Piku ji for doing the written 🤗

Today it was clear that Revti's vengeance for Guddu is not cause of Angu's death

Angu's death is just an excuse 

She hates Guddu getting praised for doing everything successfully 

Kannu was fabulous as Guddu today 👏

the translation from comic to emotional was flawless smiley10

Betiya seems to be underestimating her baap too much due to his age

He isn't a slow maal gaddi but bullet train 

& no one knows that better than Guddiya ! 😉

Waise betiya's choice of staying in mess seems to be more common with Guddu rather then AJ or Bhootni 🤓

I didn't like Guddan part at all it's like she erased Ajs love completely and ingnore his emotions ..like seriously ...have CVS lost it completely its not about mere responsibility dude that man has literally made Guddan The Guddan who is she today I am very much angry frustrated ansld disappointed 

As I said Guddan never loved AJ as much he loves her today proved ...

Honestly AJ should now just concentrate on business ..bass ...

Itni problem to waoas kyu ayi sadhu sant ki life se dar gayi 😡...