Yeh Teri Galliyan WU 09 ,10, 14,15,16,17,18 Oct 2019

Posted: 2 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Posted: 2 months ago

Same story repeated .. in fact the precap of Krishi falling off the balcony is the same as Puchki falling off ... how yawn worthy ...smiley26

Posted: 1 months ago

How long can some one go on n on killing people or drugging others freely !! No one to stop her or check !! What a disgusting story ... 

Exactly she is like a king getting  away with everything..really really disappointed...and nobody even question her she is like a super human..

Originally posted by dyer.a

Exactly she is like a king getting  away with everything..really really disappointed...and nobody even question her she is like a super human..

There was a slim ray of hope .... Krishi ...she too is going to die is it ?? 

So disappointed ..I hate this 

I don't think she will die I think shaan will revive her but wouldn't it have been nice if shaan had come on time and saved her is it really necessary for nandini to be successful every time she kept them apart for six years how much more suffering they will show the writers just don't know when to stop even if krishi lives what good it is she will do something next week again I would love to see nandini suffer get a taste of her own medicine but this is ytg the galiyan where good people suffer and evil reign supreme.

Originally posted by dyer.a

I don't think she will die I think shaan will revive her but wouldn't it have been nice if shaan had come on time and saved her is it really necessary for nandini to be successful every time she kept them apart for six years how much more suffering they will show the writers just don't know when to stop even if krishi lives what good it is she will do something next week again I would love to see nandini suffer get a taste of her own medicine but this is ytg the galiyan where good people suffer and evil reign supreme.

Yeh Nandini ki Galliyan hai bhai ... it’s no more Saroon story 🤬🤬😱

It is resembling so much like kulfi kumar bajewala plus shekhawat marriage hungama.