Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Kainaat dead...finally or.....

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok so today we saw Kainaat dying at the hands of Sultanat....was long overdue, but finally it happened while Sultanat saved Krish or bought tht little chap some time. Must say Krish is one little smartpant....

BUT....now the police is at the back of these 3 ppl: Madhav- Zaroon and Sultanat. Must say tht the police can be funny sometimes; when Zaroon stabbed Sultanat or for him Kainaat, the police did not react at all. Now tht the criminal Kainaat is dead, they come running quicker than speedy.....wow

So who is going to take the fall for this ??? We know tht neither Sultanat nor Zaroon can go to jail for a long time, otherwise there wont be SaRoon love story still. Will Madhav take the fall ???? Coz all the apshaguns happening in Madhavs house suddenly make me think in tht direction: falling of pooja thali, falling and breaking of the photo frame... by the way whose photo was it ??? Saakshi or Madhav. Is something abt to happen to Madhav ??

But then again Sultanat wont let anyone take the blame and logically we know tht none of these 3 ppl can stay in jail for long. So is Kainaat really dead or not ??? At the moment she looks dead....so lets see. I find it very strange tht there is no news abt Pallavi out of SPM becoz her character got over.....mostly there is always news when an important character dies in an ITV show 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Am yet to watch the episode.. I guess makers itself are clueless how to take the story further ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

May be kainat come back With madhav X wife face😆😆. I think Thats why they showed all apsagun in madhav House

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

May be kainat come back With madhav X wife face😆😆. I think Thats why they showed all apsagun in madhav House

Maybe Madhavs ex wife returning. Maybe she wants to get back with Madhav or separate him from Krish, but trouble in the Sharma household is expected.

Madhav and Sultanat track is over, so they need another track to keep Madhav character in the show, so what better way thn his ex. Sultanat will be busy with Zaroon and her family. Madhav will be busy with his ex and his family