Daljeet Kaur will be eliminated

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

She doesn't have a big fan base. She's not giving much content. Out of Koena, Rashami, and Sehnaaz... Daljeet will leave. 

Originally posted by ranikaadi

She doesn't have a big fan base. She's not giving much content. Out of Koena, Rashami, and Sehnaaz... Daljeet will leave. 

I feel the same.. 

Aapke muh mai ghee shakkar. I hope atleast one bahu goes from the 4 and she is the worst one amongst them . 

Originally posted by AlishaRocks

Aapke muh mai ghee shakkar. I hope atleast one bahu goes from the 4 and she is the worst one amongst them . 

Devo is the most chalu bahu. lol 

I think she deserves to. I expected better from her for some reason. She's too hyper and over the wrong reason she fights with the wrong person. Even during WKW when Salman told everybody to stop bhedchaal, she didn't understand it and took it opposite ki hum Shefali ko jitane thode na aaye hain. Aise bewakoof logo ka zada bright future nahi hai BB mein.

Originally posted by astha36

I think she deserves to. I expected better from her for some reason. She's too hyper and over the wrong reason she fights with the wrong person. Even during WKW when Salman told everybody to stop bhedchaal, she didn't understand it and took it opposite ki hum Shefali ko jitane thode na aaye hain. Aise bewakoof logo ka zada bright future nahi hai BB mein.

She was completely right about the Salman Khan thing, agar sab ka har task mein bas apne liye stand lena banta hai then what’s the point of team tasks? Why not individual tasks? Team spirit bhi kuch hota hai.. and BB khudi wants everyone to make connections but also to go against the whole house??? 🤪

Originally posted by xNinalove

She was completely right about the Salman Khan thing, agar sab ka har task mein bas apne liye stand lena banta hai then what’s the point of team tasks? Why not individual tasks? Team spirit bhi kuch hota hai.. and BB khudi wants everyone to make connections but also to go against the whole house??? 🤪

Salman meant ki everyone should play for themselves and not in a herd which is what happened that week. Apart from a Shefali, everyone just followed the others and Devoleena did task well but so did Mahira Shenaz etc. But because Devoleena was hyped up, they all went for her. Shefali also agreed to nominate Mahira if not her, so not like she refused to nominate others. 

All the kitchen bahus in the group can leave one by one. 

Originally posted by xNinalove

People should have an individual thinking even in a team task. The point is you should have your own thinking and not just agree with the majority for the sake of it because if there's no conflict then it's boring. You don't have to fake conflicts but conflict is inevitable when there's so many people involved so everyone should just be themselves. It will be entertaining then.