Kundali Bhagya

A hero can do anything to his heroine

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

According to Instagram fandom, karan is preeta’s hero and he can say what he want and do what he wants to her. This is the exact words someone said on Instagram in response to someone saying karan deserves being hit for humiliating and ditching preeta. WOW!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

"only karan has right to hurt preeta, no one else" they say 🤪

i have a feeling that karan will return to his villainous avatar after this so called heroic track ends.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

i have a feeling that karan will return to his villainous avatar after this so called heroic track ends.

YEP! I find this romanticism of emotional abuse o be sickening. 

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

According to Instagram fandom, karan is preeta’s hero and he can say what he want and do what he wants to her. This is the exact words someone said on Instagram in response to someone saying karan deserves being hit for humiliating and ditching preeta. WOW!

Art imitates life and life imitates art...... I guess.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

This kind of romance is sickening! 🤢

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even Preeta doesn't mind to have such a hero then why people should?😁 She is the one who should reject and punish him.

She gracefully wears sindur and mangalsutra. She accepts to be married to him. She openly declares that she doesn't want justice (!!!🤯). She cares for him, she impressed by his smartness and bravery and she doesn't mind to hug him and find a solace in his arms (in friday's episode). And she looks at him as a woman in love. After being humiliated like this🤦🏻‍♀️

Then why people should care for her? She wants him? She will get him for sure!

Preeta is a heroine with no self-respect. Karan is a narcissistic hero with a damaged logic. She will praise him and obey. He will love it. They are made for each other 🤩😂

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

Even Preeta doesn't mind to have such a hero then why people should?😁 She is the one who should reject and punish him.

She gracefully wears sindur and mangalsutra. She accepts to be married to him. She openly declares that she doesn't want justice (!!!🤯). She cares for him, she impressed by his smartness and bravery and she doesn't mind to hug him and find a solace in his arms (in friday's episode). And she looks at him as a woman in love. After being humiliated like this🤦🏻‍♀️

Then why people should care for her? She wants him? She will get him for sure!

Preeta is a heroine with no self-respect. Karan is a narcissistic hero with a damaged logic. She will praise him and obey. He will love it. They are made for each other 🤩😂

WORD!!!!