•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey everyone, 

I was on vacation for few weeks and missed episodes and now I hear every one talking about some CD... what is that all about?

Can someone also provide quick update on what I missed please. When I left,  babita was mad and HS for flirting with her friend.

Why doesn't minnie like HS?

Originally posted by pink500

Hey everyone, 

I was on vacation for few weeks and missed episodes and now I hear every one talking about some CD... what is that all about?

Can someone also provide quick update on what I missed please. When I left,  babita was mad and HS for flirting with her friend.

Why doesn't minnie like HS?

During the marriage ceremony due to khatri the wedding cd of babita and ashok got played instead of the cd which minnie had prepared.so hs doubted minnie that she purposefully did it.he did apologize to her and did her grah pravesh after he got hold of the original cd.

Thank you! But why did hs doubt her? He always trusts her and knew she wanted her mom and him together.  Did someone tell him that minnie did it?

Originally posted by pink500

Thank you! But why did hs doubt her? He always trusts her and knew she wanted her mom and him together.  Did someone tell him that minnie did it?

you are welcome!

nope. the cd got replaced and the wedding cd got played(ashok and babita). since it was minnie whose cd was to be played so he assumed that it was she who did it.

well the whole storyline is in a mess .

everyone is doing  something else and assuming something else.