Sidharth Didnt Quit Show Because of Rashmi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Please read:

Sidharth Shukla QUITS Dil Se Dil Tak: I wasn’t happy with the way my character was shaping upRohan Gandotra will be replacing Sidharth Shukla in Dil Se Dil Tak.

Written By Karishma Shetty  619020 reads  Mumbai  Updated: May 4, 2018 11:09 am

Sidharth Shukla and Rashmi Desai's chemistry in Dil Se Dil Tak has been loved by viewers but now, we'll soon have to watch the show without it as Sidharth has quit the show, according to a leading daily. 

A source informed the daily, "Sidharth had a meeting with the producer on Tuesday, after which they both felt things weren’t working out and it was best to part ways."

Whereas Sidharth said, "I wasn’t happy with the way my character was shaping up and the track didn’t pan out as I was promised. I had a meeting with the producer and we decided to part ways mutually."

Reports of Sidharth being at loggerheads with the makers of Dil Se Dil Tak has been rampant for the longest time.

However, when producer Sumeet Mittal was asked about Sidharth leaving, he said, "Sidharth and we had creative differences and hence, we decided to go our separate ways on a good note."

Sidharth will now be replaced by Rohan Gandotra who was last seen in Kaala Teeka.

Earlier, there were reports that Sidharth has been unwell and that the shoot had to be called off because of that.

A source told an entertainment portal, "He kept the shoot on hold since morning and eventually, the shoot was called off without any scene being shot. Also, the actor turned up late on the sets, and was in the vanity till evening."

When we got in touch with Sidharth, he confirmed the news of his health and said, "Yes was unwell a couple of days back n so had to leave the shoot early wasn't  better the next day too but still shot the entire day as we had telecast issues  am on set now n feeling better ...(sic)."

https://www.news18.com/news/movies/sidharth-shukla-quits-dil-se-dil-tak-takes-a-dig-at-the-show-producer-with-this-tweet-1597497.html