This mob lynching needs to permanently stop :/

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I forgot to post this earlier. There was again mob lynching in friday's episodešŸ˜”. 1st the mob hit Aladdin's soul(acc. to them) with their chappals and then insulting Rukhsar. Even Nazneen insulted her. Good thay Yasmine saved her and shut others up. Others including Nazneen thought that Yasmine will insult her but unka popat ho gaya. Mob lynching is already a big issue in our country and still the makers shows it every week or every month. I just wish Zafar to win the throne temporarily just for 2 weeks and maje hell for the public as they deserve that only. Then they will understand how Zafar really is. I hope Nazneen and co. are thrown out of palace by Yasmine now knowing how they always treats Rukhsar and can never change. Nazneen and Mustafa even caused Omar's death and Sultan knowing about Aladdin as Kala Chor. Now they both even frequently visit Bulbul Chacha. Hope they don't come to know about him helping Aladdin. And hope Bulbul Chacha does not die due to this as every old man in this show does such as Mir Chacha, Sultan and Omar. Gulbadan should disown his family including his wife for being evil. I hope he does that soon.