Vidya

An Episodic Review of 21st Episode of Vidya (7th October)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all😊

I am back with my Episodic review for 21st  episode(7th October) of Vidya.

The Episode starts with Vivek thinking he couldnt get any evidence Against Nanku singh.

then vidya show in kitchen learning what Gappu taught by writing in flour, Her inlaws sees and dharma thinks she is learning wrong. seeing them she stops and works.

She was cute while learning and worries of dharma was valid for once. 

Dharma and bablu goes to Avtaar home, Avraar is on phone to Mishraji, an official, asking to somehow relieve vidya from job. he was like, first you pressurized me for job and now asking to relieve, its very tough and making it in hurry may land them in trouble.

Dharma comes and asks Avtaar cant you teach vidya, Avtaar was like, ok I will leave my minister work and become english teacher at your home, but even I dont know much, just manage work. There is danger awaiting for all of us due to this job issue .

Avtaar trying to relieve her from job and dharma concerns and taking steps for it for first time was fine even though they are selfish 

Vidya is shown learning in cow shed along with gauri, telling to gauri and feeding her.

Guess what, I am so happy that Gauri is back😍😁. Both were so cute, learning together.

Vivek comes to see Avtaar. Avtaar men stops him at door and comes in to inform Avtaar, hearing prem name Avtaar recalls vidya telling him that he is vivek, then ask his men to tell vivek that he is busy.

Avtaar doesnt want to meet Vivek, but not meeting him will only land in more trouble and doubts I think.

Vidya is shown doing Kanjak pooja at home with kids, washing their feet, feeding them, giving them gifts and taking blessing. Santhosh comes and tells vidya that she was called at school.

Seeing a happy vidya is always happiness. she was😍

vidya thinks she will go to temple and from there go to school.

Vivek's men who was helping him with information, come to him and give vivek, the call records of sharma and the details of person visited sharma. Vivek checks it and found when sharma was missing, his phone was found in a highway, whereas Nanku phone was near some pond, far away, so he tells that his man that here too didnt get any evidence. And the reports which sharma made on inspecting school was missing too. He went to Avtaar home, couldnt meet him too. Now only vidya could help us on this but she isnt talking to him after knowing he is DM.

I was thinking does the call records have that  ,Avtaar called DM last, will that put Avataar in trouble  

Vidya is at the pond near temple, praying .Vivek comes there and sees her..music plays And she opens her eyes to see the reflection of Vivek on water , seeing him she hurriedly tries to move from that place.

He might be lost for a moment😍☺ seeing her happy calm face but yes not officially its happening now, its my thinking😁

Vivek comes near her and tells, if you dont have any good intentions, then why did you stole money. vidya tells, she gave money yo Avtaar and he will take care.

he says ok, this year you did, what will you do next year, next year also will steal. The person who keeps mum on seeing wrong things is also wrong. you were also wrong in my eyes now. He dont have evidence against nanku today but he will get one day and hereafter he wont ask or get any help from her and saying this leaves from there. Vidya was worried and in thoughts.

I just cant wait how their actual scenes would be. now its still being duty for him and DM for her but slowly he is influencing her and she is getting a place in his heart as a good  person

In school, Avtaar has bought all things for kids and came, avtaar thinks that vidya is so good that she did this but cant reveal her name, so he is doing this on his name

Principal tells that Avtaar has come to distribute all these things to kids . Avtaar tells, who made this possible by making kids join school will give this and asks vidya to give it.

both Avtaar and vidya distribute it to kids happily and kids were happy too. 

Seeing both Avtaar and Vidya's happy smiles and kids happiness was😍😍. Its lovely to see her and them.

After finshing, vidya was in  school corridor. Tiwariji, tripati and santhosh were talking that this year avtaar did the needful and their money is safe and every year they will get their share of money for sure.vidya listens to it.

Chanda's Mom comes with chanda to vidya and thanks her and tells chanda, she will make her study next year too by saving money even by staying hunger. hearing it vidya feels bad, remembers tiwariji co talks and vivek telling, keeping mum on wrong doings is wrong too.

Then she calls Chanda's Mom and tells that , she wants to  tell her something and tells dont take my name on it, I joined new here and came to knew all this just now, if you take my name, my job will be in trouble. Then vidya tells that Govt sends money for kids necessities like uniform, stationery things and for food. Everyday good different nutrient meal is prescribed for kids by govt as in chart but kids are only served with khicidi here.

Chanda's Mom asks , then who takes the money, vidya looks at tiwariji and co.. Chanda's Mom tells, ok they will handle these people and your name wont come out.

So finally Vivek words are indeed influencing Vidya and she is turning more confident and taking steps ahead against Nanku though it were baby steps. she is doing something out of her shell.

Chanda's Mom goes and tells other villagers about this and they get angered and asks tiwariji, tripati says its all a lie, one of villager tells, they wont say it simply, should beat them into pulp, hearing this all three runs and gets into room and locks it ...villagers chase and asks them to open.

seeing them running and locking was😁.. they deserve this

Tiwariji calls Nanku to inform this, in Nanku home, nanku's mom was asking a man to get details about Avatar for Ranjana, jahat asks Nanku to tell his mom to stop this. Nanku receives call and is shocked.

here people are angered and knocking at door , all three panicked inside. Vidya asks them to stop and not do this infront of kids 

Vivek  was talking to his higher official and seeing all people running, he too rushes to school.

The man at school asks vidya to move and tells they will beat tiwariji infront of kids and they were telling, let Nanku come and decide.

vivek arrives there and tells why to trouble Nanku for a small issue, vidya sees him.

So seems a solution for this will come now. Villagers are on riot and Vivek came there to guide them.

Precap  : Nanku arrives there. people scold him,  he was like, who said this, vivek says he told them.. police arrives, vivek and villagers tells that the culprit should be punished

P.S. will post the episode pics, caps soon here in this thread :)

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail

Monday Episode caps :)

ImageImage

LuvSSever thumbnail

Monday Episode caps :) (Continued)

pchetana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Liking Vidvek dynamics, his words are affecting / motivating her be it giving back to Nanku or telling truth to children parents and slapping Nanku as we saw in promo😃

in between these their eye locks, pond scene are bliss❤️