YRHPK LIVE Written Update 08 Oct 2019

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Koi.kunal ka kuch karo

Let his illegitimate truth come out

Originally posted by reeyacute

Koi.kunal ka kuch karo

Let his illegitimate truth come out

Did he not blurt out about being sautela ..?? What happened to that ?? Just gone into oblivion ?? 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

I read somewhere that Mehul's track will end as soon as all truth out. (Kunal's truth and also Mehul's truth)

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

I read somewhere that Mehul's track will end as soon as all truth out. (Kunal's truth and also Mehul's truth)

How will.Mehul's track end ?? Will he die of the disease he suffers ?? Mehul has hinted it several times .. it appears to be something like cancer or similar to it ???he said many times he has very less time left ... so ??

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sutapasima

How will.Mehul's track end ?? Will he die of the disease he suffers ?? Mehul has hinted it several times .. it appears to be something like cancer or similar to it ???he said many times he has very less time left ... so ??

article didn't mention how it will end but his role will come to an end as soon as his truth is out.

Question is: which truth??   he is lying about being framed?? he is father of Kunal?? he is the culprit?? he is lying about his medical condition??   he is innocent and is telling the truth he has fatal illness??

His role is confusing. i mean makers making it that way to keep viewers guessing.

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

article didn't mention how it will end but his role will come to an end as soon as his truth is out.

Question is: which truth??   he is lying about being framed?? he is father of Kunal?? he is the culprit?? he is lying about his medical condition??   he is innocent and is telling the truth he has fatal illness??

His role is confusing. i mean makers making it that way to keep viewers guessing.

Now that MisBir confession is done ..their rishtaa  is pucca ..they have to find ways to delay the wedding n SR n HM ..so these are the silly fillers 👎👎😒

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Did he not blurt out about being sautela ..?? What happened to that ?? Just gone into oblivion ?? 

Kunal has kali jaban.....sautela will really become sautela soon

Anyways shubho bijoya

Originally posted by reeyacute

Kunal has kali jaban.....sautela will really become sautela soon

Anyways shubho bijoya

AWW shubho Bijoya to you too 🤗🤗