•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~ 7.10.19 Over played mind games

The attention seeker Kainat is back with her antics. What with a certain Joker character  giving world wide audiences the creeps, we have this warped antagonist of Sufiyana love nothing short of a demonic force. It’s clear she now makes up for the attention that she missed out on since her childhood. She was just around . Only nearly there, without a purpose in the grand scheme of Shah Manzil and its respectable folks. Now she is popping out! of herself !!!crying out to Zaroon,  Madhav, Saltanat ,take note! she stands as a force to be reckoned with! Truly one coward, who picks on a child ,like a wicked witch from hell!

The episode opens with Kainat’s special effects! Unusual visual effects of  brightly coloured open drums,  heaps of colourful costumes, all reminded me of some circus top back room! Not forgetting the sound effects of Krish and Saltanat’s panic stricken calls dotted up here and there! Burning effigies, visible blood marks on the floor! All  part of blown out of the ordinary scenes! to instil , hysteria, speculation, psychologically cripple Zaroon and  Madhav  both! The idea of course was to stimulate  Madhav and Zaroon’s  bearings, mislead  both in the wrong directions! and mess abou twith their minds. Kainat clearly with her special effects, plays upon their fearof their unknown factor. As far as it goes, they can go both go around in circles!  carrying out their futile search for both Saltanat and Krish!

At Shah Manzil, Zainab yet again does the right thing of supporting Rubina and Nadeem,  giving the rosy picture, Zaroon will bring back Saltanat safe and sound! However her composure does not last long when she recalls the extent  her evil twin can go through to get what she wants! Zainab we learn in the episode realizes her mistake of shielding her criminal daughter.. now, when she sees along with others that Kainat had in fact escaped, Zainab’smaternal bond with Kainat shatters and she confesses  to her two fold crimes!  at the police station and before the   Sharma’s! One for murdering  Naveed her husband and two for covering up for Kainat murdering  Sakshi!  Zainab may have bought herself some redemption, but the repercussions of having Kainat still at large cannot be ignored. A mother’s blind love  can cost the  Sharma’s Krish’s life...and Saltanat..,

Zaroon too committed a blunder by dithering to shoot Kainat  there and then! when he held her captive. Now as  Madhav said to him ,  the mistake will cost both  Sharma’s and Shah’s dearly. Which makes me add, that Kainat forever cusses Saltanat for missing death continuously  and sticking out like a sore thumb! Mind you, Kainat too hasn’t done  too badly herself! She too was saved by her mother all her life! and recently Zaroon’s weakness  spares her life!

The sisters reunion is unique. Kainat is hyper animated brimming with evil.. Saltanat on the other hand stands, glazed, unimpressed by this person who calls her sister? gives treacherous hugs, and evil cheek to cheek grins! How Kainat walks around a memory faded Saltanat.. as if to tighten her coils and smother Saltanat to death. To me the scene was quite amusing, because Kainat wanted her highs by reminding Saltanat of their past, where she was made to feel a step sister! a nonentity !  Only trouble is dear Saltanat recalls nothing! What she knows is that  Kainat is holding an innocent child Krish captive for nothing! Saltanat  blandly suggests, its her that Kainat wants and she is here! so let the child go! I  felt that Kainat was insanely desperate for aconfrontation with Saltanat! only Saltanat was unable to fulfil her desire dueto her memory loss!! I felt the joke turns on Kainat the joker!

This tendency to remind Saltanat of herpast and then to nab her, is similar to what  Madhav too went for..possibly to enjoy revengefuller by impressing upon the victim, that victory has been won over the prey? as in. make Saltanat  aware she pay’s for her past sins by dying at their hand!

Even when she taunts Saltanat  and lies that the night she and Zaroon got married.. she had the best time of her life with him! pretending to be  Saltanat! again only snag was.. dearie Saltanat, didn’t have the foggiest of what this insane woman was all about?

No wonder frustrated she clubs Saltanat twice! But what she does get, is Saltanat’s weakness ,  salvage Krish’s life. For her future move she will use Krish to get at Zaroon and  Madhav both! Saltanat can remain in her doldrums! Her oblivion of her past.  The game is on at present!

Seeing a child Krish suffer at the hands of a psychopath insane joker! Kainat, was very distasteful. Cvs show it for effect. Only in my mind they clearly ignore the severe side effects such traumatic scenes ,like ticking time bomb attached to them  can cause a,child, in the real world.. for years to come.. so this fiction is an imitation of life??  heaven help!!!

The episode to me, also comes across  touching upon the manner in which  Kainat uses characters to get her means to  her end. Made me literally laugh when she justifies before  Saltanat ,that all her life people used  or rather misused her innocence! Surely she was taunting a stand offish Saltanat.

In fact the biggest foul person who uses other  people’s weakness is Kainat . She used Zaroon to  get back at childhood till date grievances. against  Saltanat., to the extent of priming him enough to kill her on sight!  Now as the precap shows, she will use Krish,again to get at Saltanat . Krish will also be used by Kainat  to manipulate  Madhav to  shoot Zaroon if he wants his lad Krish back…over all the evil one’s motive remains the same.. if she cannot have Zaroon ,neither will Saltanat  as Zaroon  will not see  the light of day! Zaroon becomes a piece of scrap for her.. so best he ends up in the scrap yard! And for that  Madhav will come in  handy and useful!

I am glad Saltanat ‘s memory is still lost.. she was spared all the nonsensical dramatics! The only thing that mattered to her, bless her! is Krish her pure. compassionate, loyal  young companion! 8.10.19 hamlet53. 

Thanks Irshita and esha for your on-going support ..love hammie  

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Hi Hammie:

Read ur musings, coz today is the 2nd day in a row tht I skipped the episode. And after seeing Saltanat going back to Zaroon as if nothing happened, has made me decide to quit this show altogether. I am done.

I cannot bring myself to watch this crap any further, even though I would like to watch Madhav and Krish scenes, but tht also means have to watch SaRoon nonsense. The memory loss track has been dragged for nothing

I dont know what the future of this show holds and what the scene will be now with Madhav, Krish and his family. I dont know if they'll disappear the same way they came. Coz now anything is possible

At least now we know tht SaRoon is the endgame, so tht we wont keep our hopes high. I am still curious why Madhav is even in the new montage ??? Is it to cash in on his popularity by giving him a place there, thinking it will attract his fans to watch ???

Madhav cannot become an obsessive lover, becoz tht is not who he is. Even if it saddens him to let his Kashish go, he knows she belongs to someone else. Dont know what the story of Krish will be. And I hv no idea what the future track will look like, but it doesnt look good. I think there wont be any twist anymore and the show might well be on its way to have a happy ending. Too bad VJ wasted his time with such a show where writers themselves are confused, but he did stand out as Madhav Sharma. With the Shah family returning out of nowhere, I am sure the Sharma family will take a backseat now. 

But for me its enough already and I am done with this show. I will keep continue reading ur musings, but I wont be able to give an objective opinion maybe 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago

I am impatient for the show to move to its next phase because I want to know where it is going. I found the mind games a bit dragged out and I hate these jumbled up chronologies in a TV show when they move between past and present. These shows can barely handle sequential events, forget timeline mixing tricks. They just confuse.

Anyway as I said on another post - hate this dragging of memory recovery drama because it doesn't appear to have any value. 

With this episode, they have wrapped a lot of loose ends for the Ghazi and Sharma family. Kainaat will also disappear for sometime to come. Let's see what holds next. 

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago

Me also thinking: what purpose did this memory loss drama actually serve ??? Just tht Madhav and his family could be included in the storyline ??? Or tht Zaroon would stay with Kainaat ??? 

Madhav is included in the story.....the whole drama around and where did it end up ??? The same goes for Zaroon as well, so much happened, but what purpose did it serve ??? Why was the Zaroon stabbing Saltanat part even included ??? So tht both guys could find out the truth ??? Coz ultimately everything is back to normal as if nothing happened. The only result tht came out of this unnecessary drama is : the end of Kainaat, which could hv happened differently as well. 

originally posted by Esha

Hi Hammie: helllooo esha, good to see  you mate

Read ur musings, coz today is the 2nd day in a row tht I skipped the episode. And after seeing Saltanat going back to Zaroon as if nothing happened, has made me decide to quit this show altogether. I am done.

hey surely you want to know  what happens in the end.. esha the sufiyana love angle never really got my soul..  but yes her going back to zaroon will be conventional and remaining within the norms.. what else can be done.. i want kainat to be dealt with..

I cannot bring myself to watch this crap any further, even though I would like to watch Madhav and Krish scenes, but tht also means have to watch SaRoon nonsense. The memory loss track has been dragged for nothing

you know how i feel about the lion and his cub..wish both had something to fall back on too..

I dont know what the future of this show holds and what the scene will be now with Madhav, Krish and his family. I dont know if they'll disappear the same way they came. Coz now anything is possible

hope Madhav stays, in what capacity even Iam unsure.. 

At least now we know tht SaRoon is the endgame, so tht we wont keep our hopes high. I am still curious why Madhav is even in the new montage ??? Is it to cash in on his popularity by giving him a place there, thinking it will attract his fans to watch ???

quite possible hope he is not shown to turn nasty..

Madhav cannot become an obsessive lover, becoz tht is not who he is. Even if it saddens him to let his Kashish go, he knows she belongs to someone else. Dont know what the story of Krish will be. And I hv no idea what the future track will look like, but it doesnt look good. I think there wont be any twist anymore and the show might well be on its way to have a happy ending. Too bad VJ wasted his time with such a show where writers themselves are confused, but he did stand out as Madhav Sharma. With the Shah family returning out of nowhere, I am sure the Sharma family will take a backseat now. 

ohhh madhav always came across as an honourable man, he has stood by his  reputation of supporting women abandoned by  thier families

But for me its enough already and I am done with this show. I will keep continue reading ur musings, but I wont be able to give an objective opinion maybe

esha.. hammie feels down in the dumps already.. not about the show but about losing a loyal readers ,who gave some thought provoking  musings.. tussi na jao ji..... love hammie

originally posted by Irshita

hello mate, good to see you 

I am impatient for the show to move to its next phase because I want to know where it is going. I found the mind games a bit dragged out and I hate these jumbled up chronologies in a TV show when they move between past and present. These shows can barely handle sequential events, forget timeline mixing tricks. They just confuse.

next phase,, wonder what that can be? hope less of the couple,  and more of Madhav 

Anyway as I said on another post - hate this dragging of memory recovery drama because it doesn't appear to have any value. 

have yet to see today's episode so not the same line she can't recall the important bits

With this episode, they have wrapped a lot of loose ends for the Ghazi and Sharma family. Kainaat will also disappear for sometime to come. Let's see what holds next. 

that's true,  not quite sure if Zainab is still  free.. she did confess to murder,or do i assume its a closed case now??? if so then what a joke.. mind you she does suffer.. every time her protected kainat wrecks havoc..

thanks for sharing your thoughts irshita..  look forward to them.. love hammie

@ esha

Me also thinking: what purpose did this memory loss drama actually serve ??? Just tht Madhav and his family could be included in the storyline ??? Or tht Zaroon would stay with Kainaat ??? 

could be both esha… but the main reason cvs wanted was to create, twists,  more conflicts so they could pad the current  track... I prefer introduction of Madhav.. VJ to save the show from  drowning

Madhav is included in the story.....the whole drama around and where did it end up ??? The same goes for Zaroon as well, so much happened, but what purpose did it serve ??? Why was the Zaroon stabbing Saltanat part even included ??? So tht both guys could find out the truth ??? Coz ultimately everything is back to normal as if nothing happened. The only result tht came out of this unnecessary drama is : the end of Kainaat, which could hv happened differently as well. 

yes its high voltage drama ! to keep us glued on but yes the memory loss needs to end.. sometimes I  do think Esha that  cvs milked the idea, that  it can take a while, years  for a person to regain their  past memory.. me chuckling!!!

love hammie

@Hammie:

I will most definitely be here to read ur musings or to discuss abt the show further. Its always nice to know wht others think what u may hv skipped seeing. So dont worry dear, I will be here. Watching the show....well tht is another headache. Quite frankly I just cant stand Zaroon anymore so watching SaRoon is like Kainaat overdose if u know wht I mean .....just as irritating 

@ Esha.. great to read your response.. your responses about the show reflect how I feel tooo.. we'll see how it goes..  a new show starts on Starplus.. always liked the male lead.. so me will be put off by myself if I fail to leave a show SPM.. without completing it....

love hammie

Originally posted by Hamlet53

@ Esha.. great to read your response.. your responses about the show reflect how I feel tooo.. we'll see how it goes..  a new show starts on Starplus.. always liked the male lead.. so me will be put off by myself if I fail to leave a show SPM.. without completing it....

love hammie

New show on Starplus ??? Who is the male lead ??? And which show is it ????