Arshi FF - Tezaab - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

chapter 6

Arnav and Khushi have made up. But Kamlesh might do something.

I am surprised to see daljeet's ex hus shaleen as yuvraj here.so Arnav's challenge is to all khushi? is Arnav after lavanya purposefully to make khushi jealous? he told khushi that he has no time to teach her but to lavanya he hinted that he will teach her.khushi's plan failed as Arnav had a bike.funny.Arnav saving khushi from the pool was cool.

oh khushi taunted lavanya too much.shocking that she has a bf called aditya yet she got attracted towards Arnav. good that she told it openly to Arnav.loved Arnav telling lavanya that he doesn't love her n he was trying to make khushi jealous.I am very happy that here also you added aditya for lavanya.I am quite shocked that lavanya told adi that if she remains in this college she might fall more for arnav.good that adi was understanding.but adi says that Arnav doesn't love khushi or lavanya n did this only to create rift between khushi n la. is aditya misunderstanding Arnav? khushi confessing her love to Arnav n their hug was a surprise.arshi dance was romantic.happy n surprised that adila got engaged.I am happy that adi joined the same college.so hoping for more adila scenes.I don't remember the story of tezaab.were there adila's characters in the movie?

Yes, Arnav was giving more attention to Lavanya deliberately to make Khushi jealous. 

Originally posted by jasminerahul

I am surprised to see daljeet's ex hus shaleen as yuvraj here.so Arnav's challenge is to all khushi? is Arnav after lavanya purposefully to make khushi jealous? he told khushi that he has no time to teach her but to lavanya he hinted that he will teach her.khushi's plan failed as Arnav had a bike.funny.Arnav saving khushi from the pool was cool.

La told Adi about Arnav and he was annoyed at Arnav. In the movie la was a special appearance in the movie.  Do there was no hero in law's life.

Originally posted by jasminerahul

oh khushi taunted lavanya too much.shocking that she has a bf called aditya yet she got attracted towards Arnav. good that she told it openly to Arnav.loved Arnav telling lavanya that he doesn't love her n he was trying to make khushi jealous.I am very happy that here also you added aditya for lavanya.I am quite shocked that lavanya told adi that if she remains in this college she might fall more for arnav.good that adi was understanding.but adi says that Arnav doesn't love khushi or lavanya n did this only to create rift between khushi n la. is aditya misunderstanding Arnav? khushi confessing her love to Arnav n their hug was a surprise.arshi dance was romantic.happy n surprised that adila got engaged.I am happy that adi joined the same college.so hoping for more adila scenes.I don't remember the story of tezaab.were there adila's characters in the movie?

i liked khushi apologizing to lavanya n lavanya's reply.oh so adi warned khushi to not trust Arnav as he did it only to show them how to woo girls.but why did he say that la told him that Arnav confessed his love to her?he didn't confess that he loves la to her.right?sad that khushi misunderstood Arnav. but loved Arnav telling khushi that he realized his love for her.I loved Arnav saying that instead of wasting the whole life he wants to waste a few minutes for her.shocking that Arnav tried to burn himself to prove his love.glad that khushi stopped it n accepted him saying that she will never leave him.song sequence was romantic.now what will kamlesh do?but will aditya believe Arnav now?please show more aditya lavanya scenes

A Lovely Update 

Khushi should also take up lessons