Gathbandhan

Uhhh now what?

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Frendz akshay showed Raghu the divorce papers now bechara raghu kya Karen’s? Kuch na kuch Karen’s Raghu bcz woh smart Banda hai but I am lil nervous

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail

Oh ok 176 views  no reply why forum is dead is everybody stoped watching the soap. Think I am the only one who is watching anyway I will stop posting I am 😔 yaar 

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No!!! i am watching! But unfortunately on holiday for a bit! the episode was awesome! for the first time in a LONG time, it felt like i was watching raghu again and not dhanak ka paltu pati. he literally showed everyone their place. it was a little unbelievable that he was just carrying that pen with him, but whatever. kya popat kiya dhanak aur uske half boyfriend ka! she was just gaping like a fish in the background. i mean seriously? did she really think this was all so easy? forget RJ and all, raghu wasnt don because of nepotism only. she seems to only remember raghu was a gunda but not that raghu was chalu as hell to have earned that position of gunda. mehnat aur akal bina koi gunda bhi nahi banta. she has always seriously underestimated raghu- he's only acceptable to her when he is a pav bhaji wala minus any backbone. varna he's bad. was SO bored of the old raghu. glad he's back to show dhanak the bleeding mirror as well- 'you think you're smart but you're not.' the fact that she was ready to marry some dude to stop raghu from getting close to rounak was repugnant and insensible. kuch toh apne dum pe karne do ise cvs!  

Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 4 years ago
favjassi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

No!!! i am watching! But unfortunately on holiday for a bit! the episode was awesome! for the first time in a LONG time, it felt like i was watching raghu again and not dhanak ka paltu pati. he literally showed everyone their place. it was a little unbelievable that he was just carrying that pen with him, but whatever. kya popat kiya dhanak aur uske half boyfriend ka! she was just gaping like a fish in the background. i mean seriously? did she really think this was all so easy? forget RJ and all, raghu wasnt don because of nepotism only. she seems to only remember raghu was a gunda but not that raghu was chalu as hell to have earned that position of gunda. mehnat aur akal bina koi gunda bhi nahi banta. she has always seriously underestimated raghu- he's only acceptable to her when he is a pav bhaji wala minus any backbone. varna he's bad. was SO bored of the old raghu. glad he's back to show dhanak the bleeding mirror as well- 'you think you're smart but you're not.' the fact that she was ready to marry some dude to stop raghu from getting close to rounak was repugnant and insensible. kuch toh apne dum pe karne do ise cvs!  

Well said yaar I realy liked raghu today

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I hope they continue RJ track , as i am liking it , in precap dhanak saying ek raat ki daulat ka raaz as raghu was meeting someone in secret.

I hope no back 2 dasrath chawl & same raghu's struggle 2 become gud husband & father.

I hope this wealth belongs 2 raghu only , koi bhi illogical logic mai tolerate kar lungi

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: deepikagupta9

I hope they continue RJ track , as i am liking it , in precap dhanak saying ek raat ki daulat ka raaz as raghu was meeting someone in secret.

I hope no back 2 dasrath chawl & same raghu's struggle 2 become gud husband & father.

I hope this wealth belongs 2 raghu only , koi bhi illogical logic mai tolerate kar lungi

@bold - agree 100%. Don't want the story to back to chawl. ESPECIALLY if it means Raghu was wrong and he got his wealth in a "wrong" way.

favjassi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Irshita

@bold - agree 100%. Don't want the story to back to chawl. ESPECIALLY if it means Raghu was wrong and he got his wealth in a "wrong" way.

I think when he was in jail he helped somebody or something he did good to somebody may be that’s the result I think it is related to his 5 years in the prison 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Raghu by mistake pushed akshay & now dhanak madam will start her gunde ho vala rant 

Akshay was insulting raghu 

Dhanak only need ek mauka 2 taunt raghu.

I guess akshay did it purposely , i hope This akshay  great act comes infront of dhanak then she may know how great akshay is 

I feel raunak may play some role in proving raghu's innocence.

favjassi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Raghu by mistake pushed akshay & now dhanak madam will start her gunde ho vala rant 

Akshay was insulting raghu 

Dhanak only need ek mauka 2 taunt raghu.

I guess akshay did it purposely , i hope This akshay  great act comes infront of dhanak then she may know how great akshay is 

I feel raunak may play some role in proving raghu's innocence.

Yaa accidentally he pushed akshay an dhanak kaa nautanki shuru I think u are right somebody rounak or raghu or dhanak sister will will get cat out of the bag bcz dhanak ko itni akkal nahin dhanak sister mein thodi akkal hai

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

what irritated me about the episode is that raghu is back to square one again. i was really enjoying the don raghu again. the one who just didnt care at all about akshay's taunt and basically made him and dhanak look like fools. but as soon as dhanak enters his life he just goes soft and completely loses sight of his own interests and becomes unintelligent. today when dhanak was confronting him, he should've just been totally cool about it. same with when akshay came, i expected him to be like- sure wish my son but please be mindful to make an appointment to come the next time and let him leave. why is he so insecure still?!? i was genuinely very annoyed. i wonder when the cvs will understand that dhanak's irritating self-righteous speeches do not resonate with the audience. so they really should refrain from setting up situations where she can give them.