Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I want to appreciate Hrithik not for his looks but the way he carried himself with dignity and grace throughout the Kangoli fiasco. He neither attacked them vulgarly nor used his PR against those sisters and has always maintained his calm and dignity even though he went through hell. Shows his class and upbringing. 

Form is temporary while class is permanent. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Totally... liked the last line what you said... I am more of his fan now after what he has been through than I ever was before... He has maintained his dignity and class... when you fight in dirt you get dirty... Karma has paid him and how... the Duo must be fuming 😀 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

That contentment and happiness can be felt through his recent tweets. 🧿

He has carried himself with dignity and class throughout when this whole thing could have been ugly, dirty and messy like how the other party would have wanted and assumed. Every time they expected a vile response he answered with silence. It must have been hard. Class Act. 

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He remained himself throughout the ordeal. Even when critics called him weak after doing the interviews, even when he knew he might receive backlash and further attack πŸ‘

Kudos to those who stood by him too, it was not easy to stand up to bullies and those who mistook false bravado for "feminism" πŸ‘

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True words....!!  

I still remember Some of his fans on IF like NOV19 who always defended him with such a calm words.. and justwatching with all the proofs...!

d2rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Glad to see such positivity surrounding hr... at the end of the day, every human being deserves respect... i m so happy that hr is getting a lot of it from everyone  including  audience

Stargazing71 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nema123

True words....!!  

I still remember Some of his fans on IF like NOV19 who always defended him with such a calm words.. and justwatching with all the proofs...!

Heh dont forget me! 

But yes hrithik the man, the person is beautiful.  His looks come from what's inside. 

He has always conducted himself with dignity . After divorce he could have painted the town red and had a different girl every 6 months.  

But he has two young sons and he fully immersed himself into their upbringing.  For the past 6 yrs every weekend, every holiday has been with them. He hasnt dated for their sake and I find that in itself amazing.  He has behaved in a completely respectable fashion . 

The kr tragedy.. I have seen this forum turn and rightly so.it wasnt because of all the arguing we did. Its because ppl saw the man he is . He has a big big heart . His body language is humble and everyone he works with is full of praise for him. 

Best of luck to him. 

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

well deserve 

we always live to call his the one man army

he rise above all the hates and above everyone who try to let him dawn from the media to the so called friend to other stars and now look at him

hrithik mania all over the place without even trying hard πŸ₯³

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

All this appreciation suddenly just because success πŸ˜‚

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

All this appreciation suddenly just because success πŸ˜‚

Not at all. We’ve always been here. We will always be here. We are just taking the opportunity to have our Hrithik appreciation thread while there is relative peace and quiet on IF. I’m sure it won’t be long until the delusional loudmouth that stalks him hijacks all attention with her next insane drama.