Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Episode discussion 

for this week 

free to use 

Just saw Innews16. In today's ep Nazar Vishnuji Shank will play an imp role in making of Ram setu baan. 

Precap for 9 oct - Prath is blackmailing Ved by tying all members and start eating their life and Adi has now gone to search for that shank. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: magicalM

Just saw Innews16. In today's ep Nazar Vishnuji Shank will play an imp role in making of Ram setu baan. 

Precap for 9 oct - Prath is blackmailing Ved by tying all members and start eating their life and Adi has now gone to search for that shank. 

Vishnuji's shankh will play an important role in making the Ran Setu Baan... Good!! At least they found out a way to make the RSB...

So, who told them about this??? And Adi has gone to search for it... Alone??? Or has anyone else gone with him?

Precap... Pr is blackmailing Ved and snacking on the entire family. Hmmm... So, does it mean that Ved is going to accept Pr's demand or Adi is going to turn up in the nick of time???

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Vishnuji's shankh will play an important role in making the Ran Setu Baan... Good!! At least they found out a way to make the RSB...

So, who told them about this??? And Adi has gone to search for it... Alone??? Or has anyone else gone with him?

Precap... Pr is blackmailing Ved and snacking on the entire family. Hmmm... So, does it mean that Ved is going to accept Pr's demand or Adi is going to turn up in the nick of time???

Ep nahi dekha par jitna site pe bataya wo batati hoon. Pia told Adi to search and bring that shank but in mann hi mann 😆Alone or with anybody dont know. May be Adi turn up in nick of time . Ep nahi dekh rahi acha hi hai Ved ke upar hi based hai sara episode, her lecture baazi.🤣Jis hisab se chal rahe hai ep dont know whether they will show Mata Durga or not😔. 

Aur Prath Pari ko aage karti hai RH walo ko harm karne ke liye par RH wale use harm thode na karenge.Ye baat clear hai ki Prath Pari ko kyu apne saath le gayi taaki wo Pari ko RH ke saamne khada karegi aur wo usse nahi harm kar payege.😆Mohana yaha bhi apni bewkoofi dekine se baaz nahi aye pari ko hatake bole ye baccho ka khel nahi hai🤣🤣aur khud aage aati hai , She wants to be superior in her mother eyes.then Adi kehta hai Dadi aap to achi ho gayi thi na maine appe kitna bharosa kiya aur Mohana shocked Adi Rocked😈😎

Guruma ke slap se Naman possession se bahar aagaya hai. 

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Ep nahi dekha par jitna site pe bataya wo batati hoon. Pia told Adi to search and bring that shank but in mann hi mann 😆Alone or with anybody dont know. May be Adi turn up in nick of time . Ep nahi dekh rahi acha hi hai Ved ke upar hi based hai sara episode, her lecture baazi.🤣Jis hisab se chal rahe hai ep dont know whether they will show Mata Durga or not😔. 

Then I am definitely going to stay away from it... I don't want an overdose of Vedism... Waise bhi, the way they keep Ved maata in the spotlight, I feel that she is the main FL of the show...

Pia ne Adi ko mann hi mann bola... Means telepathy???

Goddess Durga... Well, now even I am having a serious doubt about this...

Jo bhi ho, Pr please spare Piansh and Team R and take your darling daughter away for a few days please...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Aur Prath Pari ko aage karti hai RH walo ko harm karne ke liye par RH wale use harm thode na karenge.Ye baat clear hai ki Prath Pari ko kyu apne saath le gayi taaki wo Pari ko RH ke saamne khada karegi aur wo usse nahi harm kar payege.😆Mohana yaha bhi apni bewkoofi dekine se baaz nahi aye pari ko hatake bole ye baccho ka khel nahi hai🤣🤣aur khud aage aati hai , She wants to be superior in her mother eyes.then Adi kehta hai Dadi aap to achi ho gayi thi na maine appe kitna bharosa kiya aur Mohana shocked Adi Rocked😈😎

Guruma ke slap se Naman possession se bahar aagaya hai. 

Green: I had predicted this already... Pr has a trump card up her sleeve in the form of Pari. She knows Piansh and Team R will never ever let Pari come to any harm. So, Pr can make Pari do anything and no one will try to come in her way out of the fear of harming her... 

Mo... Well, I am not surprised. She has to prove her stupidity everywhere... Makers, this has become monotonous now!!! She wants to prove herself superior in front of her mother...

And Adi... I hope by now you must have realized why your family ousted your Daayan Daadi??? I hope now you won't think of giving her a second chance???

Red: well, again I am not surprised... Waise bhi, "never underestimate the power of GM's slap!!!" Ek thappad kisi ko bhi din main taare dikha sakta hai... GM should try slapping other Pr bhakts too...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Guruma 🤣🤣 God i laughed out loud when i watched that scene. Don't underestimate the power of a common mother ! I still say this pls make an spin off on these 3. Pls Pls Pls 😭

Ved - Her bhashans today were spot on to Pr 👏. She did what Mo couldn't she stood up to her mom.

Mo - I cheered when she said for all of us  i'm pakaoed by Ved's bhashans 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

On a side note Bhaktayan/ Bhaktkayan seems appropriate here.

I hope naman isn't deaf still 

magicworld thumbnail

On YouTube subscribe Innews16 and then on everyday before 9 Am in morning this site uploads a small clip of that day Episode. Nazar Episode clip of 5 min is uploaded till 8:30 nowdays.😊

Today's Nazar clip link-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxtjxAgEJPA

5 min mein poore episode ke details dekhiya bina apna 22 min waste kiye hue🤣

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Guruma 🤣🤣 God i laughed out loud when i watched that scene. Don't underestimate the power of a common mother ! I still say this pls make an spin off on these 3. Pls Pls Pls 😭

Of course no one can dare to underestimate the power of GM and her thappad!!! Naman ko to din main taare dikh gaye honge...

Ved - Her bhashans today were spot on to Pr 👏. She did what Mo couldn't she stood up to her mom.

Well, Ved can always stand up to others even though she is hell scared inside...

Mo - I cheered when she said for all of us  i'm pakaoed by Ved's bhashans 

I agree... Even I am pakaoed by Ved's bhashans... No matter what, her lectures are an important part of any episode... 

And I wouldn't have been this much irritated if she wouldn't stammer continuously and take an infinite amount of time to speak the whole thing...